FAQ: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5) - Page 263
Page 263 of 355 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 5311

Thread: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5)

  1. #3931

    Default Pokemon white version 1 season help!

    Ive just started playing Pokémon so I bought Pokémon white. I started up the game and in the cutscene it said it was winter but there was no snow on the ground. Then I actually started playing and I was outside but there was still no snow is this supposed to happen or not?

  2. #3932
    Registered User Chimchar98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Treasure Town
    Posts
    196

    Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4)

    Okay, now, I'm wondering about my Infernape.

    Since I like to have movesets that both give STAB and cover weaknesses as best they can, should i give ThunderPunch or Grass Knot to Infernape? or should I give her the Stone edge TM or Shadow Claw? shadow Claw protects against Psychic, Stone Edge against Flying, Grass Knot against Water and Ground and thunderPunch for Water and Flying.

  3. #3933
    Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    23,326
    Blog Entries
    200
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4)

    I might go with Thunderpunch, Grass Knot depends on the oponent's weight and Stone Edge's accuracy isnt great.

  4. #3934
    Registered User Chimchar98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Treasure Town
    Posts
    196

    Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4)

    So... Flare Blitz, Close Combat, ThunderPunch and Shadow Claw.

    Or Flamethrower, Brick Break, Thunder Punch, Shadow Claw. Yeah, I think I'll go with that.
    Last edited by Chimchar98; 27th December 2012 at 02:15 PM.

  5. #3935
    Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    23,326
    Blog Entries
    200
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: Pokemon white version 1 season help!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sebjay View Post
    Ive just started playing Pokémon so I bought Pokémon white. I started up the game and in the cutscene it said it was winter but there was no snow on the ground. Then I actually started playing and I was outside but there was still no snow is this supposed to happen or not?
    Some places there is no snow. Ive only really seen a lot of snow around Iccirus City and Twist Mountain, I dont think it snows everywhere in game even in winter.

  6. #3936
    Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    $aturn¥oshi's pants
    Posts
    5,013
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon white version 1 season help!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sebjay View Post
    Ive just started playing Pokémon so I bought Pokémon white. I started up the game and in the cutscene it said it was winter but there was no snow on the ground. Then I actually started playing and I was outside but there was still no snow is this supposed to happen or not?
    The only places where it snows/hails/snow accumulates on the ground is on the far western side of Unova.

    Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

  7. #3937

    Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

    Thanks for the help!

  8. #3938

    Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

    Would anyone know of a Breeding Chain to get a Shuppet with Thief from a Meowth (or Purugly) with Thief.

    I have a Meowth and Purugly that both have Thief but I need a Shuppet with Thief.

    Just wondering if some knows a Chain from Meowth or Purugly to Shuppet.

    Been researching in on the wiki but I'm not much good at it.

  9. #3939
    Dragon of the Water RiverAura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    White Forest
    Posts
    504
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCableGuy View Post
    Would anyone know of a Breeding Chain to get a Shuppet with Thief from a Meowth (or Purugly) with Thief.

    I have a Meowth and Purugly that both have Thief but I need a Shuppet with Thief.

    Just wondering if some knows a Chain from Meowth or Purugly to Shuppet.

    Been researching in on the wiki but I'm not much good at it.
    Well, one viable method would be to breed Meowth/Purugly with a female Snubbull/Granbull to get a male Snubbull, then breed that Snubbull with a female Castform to get a male Castform, then breed that Castform with a Shuppet/Banette to get a Shuppet with Thief.

    However, wouldn't it just be easier to teach a Shuppet Thief through the TM?

  10. #3940

    Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverAura View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCableGuy View Post
    Would anyone know of a Breeding Chain to get a Shuppet with Thief from a Meowth (or Purugly) with Thief.

    I have a Meowth and Purugly that both have Thief but I need a Shuppet with Thief.

    Just wondering if some knows a Chain from Meowth or Purugly to Shuppet.

    Been researching in on the wiki but I'm not much good at it.
    Well, one viable method would be to breed Meowth/Purugly with a female Snubbull/Granbull to get a male Snubbull, then breed that Snubbull with a female Castform to get a male Castform, then breed that Castform with a Shuppet/Banette to get a Shuppet with Thief.

    However, wouldn't it just be easier to teach a Shuppet Thief through the TM?
    Haha... well, yeah. Funny thing there. You see, I have a bit of a complex. I hate using my TMs.

    It originated back playing Original Red, when once you've used certain TMs, they were gone for good. Now, I have a hard time using any TM that can not be easily replaced.
    I haven't used a single TM since Sapphire, and even then, it was one I had multiples of.

    But, I was considering just biting the bullet on this one and blowing my TM but I was waiting to see if I could find a Chain to easily save myself the pain.
    But yours works just fine so I thank you.

  11. #3941
    Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    23,326
    Blog Entries
    200
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCableGuy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverAura View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCableGuy View Post
    Would anyone know of a Breeding Chain to get a Shuppet with Thief from a Meowth (or Purugly) with Thief.

    I have a Meowth and Purugly that both have Thief but I need a Shuppet with Thief.

    Just wondering if some knows a Chain from Meowth or Purugly to Shuppet.

    Been researching in on the wiki but I'm not much good at it.
    Well, one viable method would be to breed Meowth/Purugly with a female Snubbull/Granbull to get a male Snubbull, then breed that Snubbull with a female Castform to get a male Castform, then breed that Castform with a Shuppet/Banette to get a Shuppet with Thief.

    However, wouldn't it just be easier to teach a Shuppet Thief through the TM?
    Haha... well, yeah. Funny thing there. You see, I have a bit of a complex. I hate using my TMs.

    It originated back playing Original Red, when once you've used certain TMs, they were gone for good. Now, I have a hard time using any TM that can not be easily replaced.
    I haven't used a single TM since Sapphire, and even then, it was one I had multiples of.

    But, I was considering just biting the bullet on this one and blowing my TM but I was waiting to see if I could find a Chain to easily save myself the pain.
    But yours works just fine so I thank you.
    If this is for Gen 5, TMs do not break anymore. They are permanent now like HMs

  12. #3942

    Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCableGuy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverAura View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCableGuy View Post
    Would anyone know of a Breeding Chain to get a Shuppet with Thief from a Meowth (or Purugly) with Thief.

    I have a Meowth and Purugly that both have Thief but I need a Shuppet with Thief.

    Just wondering if some knows a Chain from Meowth or Purugly to Shuppet.

    Been researching in on the wiki but I'm not much good at it.
    Well, one viable method would be to breed Meowth/Purugly with a female Snubbull/Granbull to get a male Snubbull, then breed that Snubbull with a female Castform to get a male Castform, then breed that Castform with a Shuppet/Banette to get a Shuppet with Thief.

    However, wouldn't it just be easier to teach a Shuppet Thief through the TM?
    Haha... well, yeah. Funny thing there. You see, I have a bit of a complex. I hate using my TMs.

    It originated back playing Original Red, when once you've used certain TMs, they were gone for good. Now, I have a hard time using any TM that can not be easily replaced.
    I haven't used a single TM since Sapphire, and even then, it was one I had multiples of.

    But, I was considering just biting the bullet on this one and blowing my TM but I was waiting to see if I could find a Chain to easily save myself the pain.
    But yours works just fine so I thank you.
    If this is for Gen 5, TMs do not break anymore. They are permanent now like HMs
    Sadly no. It's just Diamond.

  13. #3943
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4

    Default Gray Tentacool

    I've searched around quite a while for this but never found an explanation or anything similar.
    On my Ruby game I once encountered and caught a Tentacool with different colours (but not shiny). It was mostly the same, with blue body and all, but the red crystals on its head were gray.
    Does anyone have an explanation for this?

  14. #3944
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,172
    Blog Entries
    227

    Default Re: Gray Tentacool

    Could you provide a picture of it if you have one?

  15. #3945
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: Gray Tentacool

    Not at the moment. I don't have the game or my gameboy with me, and when I do get them picture will probably be dark and bad quality

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •