FAQ: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5) - Page 263
Page 263 of 355 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 5311

Thread: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5)

Default Pokemon white version 1 season help!

Ive just started playing Pokémon so I bought Pokémon white. I started up the game and in the cutscene it said it was winter but there was no snow on the ground. Then I actually started playing and I was outside but there was still no snow is this supposed to happen or not?

Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4)

Okay, now, I'm wondering about my Infernape.

Since I like to have movesets that both give STAB and cover weaknesses as best they can, should i give ThunderPunch or Grass Knot to Infernape? or should I give her the Stone edge TM or Shadow Claw? shadow Claw protects against Psychic, Stone Edge against Flying, Grass Knot against Water and Ground and thunderPunch for Water and Flying.

Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I might go with Thunderpunch, Grass Knot depends on the oponent's weight and Stone Edge's accuracy isnt great.

So... Flare Blitz, Close Combat, ThunderPunch and Shadow Claw.

Or Flamethrower, Brick Break, Thunder Punch, Shadow Claw. Yeah, I think I'll go with that.
    Last edited by Chimchar98; 27th December 2012 at 02:15 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon white version 1 season help!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebjay View Post
    Ive just started playing Pokémon so I bought Pokémon white. I started up the game and in the cutscene it said it was winter but there was no snow on the ground. Then I actually started playing and I was outside but there was still no snow is this supposed to happen or not?
    Some places there is no snow. Ive only really seen a lot of snow around Iccirus City and Twist Mountain, I dont think it snows everywhere in game even in winter.

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokemon white version 1 season help!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebjay View Post
    The only places where it snows/hails/snow accumulates on the ground is on the far western side of Unova.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

Thanks for the help!

Would anyone know of a Breeding Chain to get a Shuppet with Thief from a Meowth (or Purugly) with Thief.

I have a Meowth and Purugly that both have Thief but I need a Shuppet with Thief.

Just wondering if some knows a Chain from Meowth or Purugly to Shuppet.

Been researching in on the wiki but I'm not much good at it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheCableGuy View Post
    Would anyone know of a Breeding Chain to get a Shuppet with Thief from a Meowth (or Purugly) with Thief.

I have a Meowth and Purugly that both have Thief but I need a Shuppet with Thief.

Well, one viable method would be to breed Meowth/Purugly with a female Snubbull/Granbull to get a male Snubbull, then breed that Snubbull with a female Castform to get a male Castform, then breed that Castform with a Shuppet/Banette to get a Shuppet with Thief.

However, wouldn't it just be easier to teach a Shuppet Thief through the TM?

Quote Originally Posted by RiverAura View Post

Well, one viable method would be to breed Meowth/Purugly with a female Snubbull/Granbull to get a male Snubbull, then breed that Snubbull with a female Castform to get a male Castform, then breed that Castform with a Shuppet/Banette to get a Shuppet with Thief.

Haha... well, yeah. Funny thing there. You see, I have a bit of a complex. I hate using my TMs.

It originated back playing Original Red, when once you've used certain TMs, they were gone for good. Now, I have a hard time using any TM that can not be easily replaced.
    I haven't used a single TM since Sapphire, and even then, it was one I had multiples of.

But, I was considering just biting the bullet on this one and blowing my TM but I was waiting to see if I could find a Chain to easily save myself the pain.
    But yours works just fine so I thank you.

Blog Entries

Haha... well, yeah. Funny thing there. You see, I have a bit of a complex. I hate using my TMs.

It originated back playing Original Red, when once you've used certain TMs, they were gone for good. Now, I have a hard time using any TM that can not be easily replaced.
    I haven't used a single TM since Sapphire, and even then, it was one I had multiples of.

But, I was considering just biting the bullet on this one and blowing my TM but I was waiting to see if I could find a Chain to easily save myself the pain.
    If this is for Gen 5, TMs do not break anymore. They are permanent now like HMs

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post

If this is for Gen 5, TMs do not break anymore. They are permanent now like HMs
    Sadly no. It's just Diamond.

Default Gray Tentacool

I've searched around quite a while for this but never found an explanation or anything similar.
    On my Ruby game I once encountered and caught a Tentacool with different colours (but not shiny). It was mostly the same, with blue body and all, but the red crystals on its head were gray.
    Does anyone have an explanation for this?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Gray Tentacool

Could you provide a picture of it if you have one?

Default Re: Gray Tentacool

Not at the moment. I don't have the game or my gameboy with me, and when I do get them picture will probably be dark and bad quality