FAQ: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5) - Page 237

Page 237 of 346 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 5184
Like Tree209Likes

Thread: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5)

  1. #3541
    needs a new avatar Shiny Staraptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,111
    Blog Entries
    142

    Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

    Does B/W2 have any new diving spots? The HM was stupidly disappointing in B/W1, so I'd really love to have new places to use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoflare
    star i have your eevee
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Yagami
    IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN, COME TO ... AVENUE
    Y Friend Code: 2578-3150-3027

  2. #3542
    Registered User Raichuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    34

    Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

    @Shiny Staraptor; No only Undella Bay has Dive areas.If you find the relic crown you get 300,000 from the collector.I also searched the entire Unova region for another area for Dive
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 16th September 2012 at 05:06 AM. Reason: fixing sell for price of crown to 300k, not 3 million
    Black Friend Code: 2280 2589 4167
    I have Legendaries For Trade http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f601/pokedex-fillers-shinies-foriegn-legendaries-so-much-more-144886/#post4546955
    Jalapeno!!!

  3. #3543
    一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Durham, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,717
    Blog Entries
    37
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4)

    Can you breed genderless Dream World Pokémon with a Ditto to have offsprings with their hidden ability?
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

  4. #3544
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    22,024
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Water Max View Post
    Can you breed genderless Dream World Pokémon with a Ditto to have offsprings with their hidden ability?
    No, Pokemon bred with Ditto will not pass on their Dream World ability and genderless Pokemon can not pass the ability down.

  5. #3545
    The Lone Wolf Duke Org Zen-Aku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    ATLANTIS
    Posts
    411
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Team help!

    Quote Originally Posted by lawal123 View Post
    So my team is:
    Sammurot
    Dragonite
    Charizard
    Venasaur
    Zekrom
    (EMPTY)
    So i need help
    with that empty slot
    can anyone suggest a pokemon for meh?
    (i will review suggestions tommorow)
    I would add a steelix personally because it has the the highest defense stats of all pokemon or son i have heard.


    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Yes. If you want to go with perfect canon, you'd get White 2 if you've played White.
    So besides that plot thing are there really any major differences between both games.
    Last edited by Zen-Aku; 15th September 2012 at 06:02 PM.

  6. #3546
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    22,024
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: Team help!

    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON PIRANHA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Yes. If you want to go with perfect canon, you'd get White 2 if you've played White.
    So besides that plot thing are there really any major differences between both games.
    Minor differences like version exclusives, Black City/White Forest, etc, nothing too significant, they are pretty much the same.
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 16th September 2012 at 01:30 AM.

  7. #3547
    Video Games Modegator GatoRage's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,604
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    137

    Follow GatoRage on Tumblr

    Default Re: Team help!

    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON PIRANHA View Post
    I would add a steelix personally because it has the the highest defense stats of all pokemon or son i have heard.

    Nope, that's Shuckle.

  8. #3548
    The Lone Wolf Duke Org Zen-Aku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    ATLANTIS
    Posts
    411
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Team help!

    Quote Originally Posted by GatoRage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON PIRANHA View Post
    I would add a steelix personally because it has the the highest defense stats of all pokemon or son i have heard.

    Nope, that's Shuckle.
    I DO KNOW steelix is in the top 10 easily though and it has the highest Defense stat of all Steel-type and Ground-type Pokémon, the highest single base stat of both types, along with the highest Defense of all evolved Pokémon.

    So i would pick either shuckle or steelix.

  9. #3549
    一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Durham, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,717
    Blog Entries
    37
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Water Max View Post
    Can you breed genderless Dream World Pokémon with a Ditto to have offsprings with their hidden ability?
    No, Pokemon bred with Ditto will not pass on their Dream World ability and genderless Pokemon can not pass the ability down.
    Thank you. I've also noticed that I accidentally asked this question in the Generation 1-4 thread instead of the Generation 5 thread.
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 16th September 2012 at 01:31 AM. Reason: moved to gen 5 sqsa thread
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

  10. #3550
    needs a new avatar Shiny Staraptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,111
    Blog Entries
    142

    Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

    Quote Originally Posted by Raichuu View Post
    @Shiny Staraptor; No only Undella Bay has Dive areas.If you find the relic crown you get 300,000 from the collector.I also searched the entire Unova region for another area for Dive
    Damn, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Thanks anyway.
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 16th September 2012 at 05:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoflare
    star i have your eevee
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Yagami
    IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN, COME TO ... AVENUE
    Y Friend Code: 2578-3150-3027

  11. #3551
    The Lone Wolf Duke Org Zen-Aku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    ATLANTIS
    Posts
    411
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Global Trade Station Helpdesk & Feedback

    I wasn't sure where to post question/problem I'm having on the GTS on my platinum game and this thread said "help desk" so I thought i would post it here.

    Ok so here the problem. I was on the GTS this morning looking to trade my female graveler for a female graveler and i found one to trade for and when i go to trade for it mine is blacked out does any know why and has anyone had this problem before and know how to fix it?

  12. #3552
    dolan pls Jadeco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    113
    Blog Entries
    147
    Add Jadeco on Facebook

    Default Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

    Usually the VG Northwest Regional Championships are in Seattle or Portland, but I did a search and the closest place seems to be California! Is it still too early to tell where it will be, or do I need to book a flight to Santa Clara?
    B/W FC: 4170 1199 6240

  13. #3553
    The Key to Prowess ht14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    somewhere...
    Posts
    78
    Blog Entries
    3

    Talking HeartGold SoulSilver data info

    I'm wondering where you can find the NPC[s] that ask[s] who your favorite Pokémon is in HeartGold and SoulSilver. I want the data for the Wi-Fi Club/Union Room. Similar characters can be found in the Pokémon Center of Violet City (asks about Trainer class) and in the Battle Tower (asks about phrases).
    ~!



    This is totally better than any Shadow Lugia out there.

  14. #3554
    Registered User Anser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    788

    Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

    Quote Originally Posted by JaggedRag View Post
    Wasn't sure of where to post this question but I guess I can't go wrong posting it here!

    Can anyone confirm exactly what the blue haired guy in the Battle Subway says when your Pokemon has 31 IVs in one of its stats? I've seen conflicting reports on this.

    I have another question - obviously nature can be passed down through breeding, can characteristic (e.g 'Likes to Thrash About') also be passed down?

    One more :) - If a Pokemon has 31 IVs in a stat and you EV train it until that stat is maxed out, does the stat remain maxed out if the Pokemon evolves? As an example, if I EV trained a Lillipup so that it's attack stat was maxed out, would it remain that way by the time it became a Stoutland?

    Thanks very much
    If the Pokémon has 31 IVs, he will say "It can't be better in that regard". And yes, the Pokémon will retain the EVs after it evolves.

  15. #3555
    En Route to Kalos Narcisse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Vermilion City
    Posts
    192
    Blog Entries
    30

    Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

    Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JaggedRag View Post
    Wasn't sure of where to post this question but I guess I can't go wrong posting it here!

    Can anyone confirm exactly what the blue haired guy in the Battle Subway says when your Pokemon has 31 IVs in one of its stats? I've seen conflicting reports on this.

    I have another question - obviously nature can be passed down through breeding, can characteristic (e.g 'Likes to Thrash About') also be passed down?

    One more :) - If a Pokemon has 31 IVs in a stat and you EV train it until that stat is maxed out, does the stat remain maxed out if the Pokemon evolves? As an example, if I EV trained a Lillipup so that it's attack stat was maxed out, would it remain that way by the time it became a Stoutland?

    Thanks very much
    If the Pokémon has 31 IVs, he will say "It can't be better in that regard". And yes, the Pokémon will retain the EVs after it evolves.
    Thank you :)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •