FAQ: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5) - Page 229
Page 229 of 356 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279329 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 5338

Thread: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5)

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4)

Quote Originally Posted by Zell View Post
    Hey guys I just learned from b/w that I cannot get a surfing pikachu unless I hack.

My question is can I get it legit in Gen IV or III somehow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Water Max View Post
    In Generation IV you can get a Surfing Pikachu in HeartGold and SoulSilver if you downloaded the Pokéwalker route Yellow Forest at the time of the Wi-Fi distribution or in Pokémon Battle Revolution after beating all Colosseum Leaders. In Generation III you can get a Surfing Pichu in Pokémon BOX: Ruby and Sapphire by depositing 1499 Pokémon from one game. The PokéTransfer Lab doesn't allow Pokémon with HM moves to be transferred.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

Hello I just like to ask you if this is right to have EV 252 for Attack. If a pokemon gets 10 Proteins, which can give it 100EVs, and then equip him with a macho brace. Then defeat 76 Lilpups/Patrats, will that be 252EVs for the Attack? And if I give 10 Carbos, then equip it with a macho brace, then defeat 38 Basclins, will that be 252EVs for Speed? Let me know when you have the time. Please and thank you.
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Shegoten/Kissshipping/MelodyandAsh.jpg

*Welcome to the Kissshipping Line*
    ~Ash,and Melody shall always be with each other forever.~
    Kissshipping never dies..

I happens to support this shipping. If you Kissshipping, post it on the Kissshipping thread.

Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    Hello I just like to ask you if this is right to have EV 252 for Attack. If a pokemon gets 10 Proteins, which can give it 100EVs, and then equip him with a macho brace. Then defeat 76 Lilpups/Patrats, will that be 252EVs for the Attack? And if I give 10 Carbos, then equip it with a macho brace, then defeat 38 Basclins, will that be 252EVs for Speed? Let me know when you have the time. Please and thank you.
    Yep that's correct. If you give a Pokemon 10 proteins, equip the Macho brace and defeat 76 Patrat or Lillipup, you'll gain 252 Attack EVs. Same with the 10 Carbos, Macho Brace and defeating 38 Basculin, which will give the Pokemon 252 Speed EVs.
    tumblr(not spoiler free)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Frost View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    Yep that's correct. If you give a Pokemon 10 proteins, equip the Macho brace and defeat 76 Patrat or Lillipup, you'll gain 252 Attack EVs. Same with the 10 Carbos, Macho Brace and defeating 38 Basculin, which will give the Pokemon 252 Speed EVs.
    Ok. Thank you so much. EV training might come in handy in the Wi-Fi battles, the Battle Subway battles, the Video Games Championship battles, and the Pokemon World Tournament battles. Don't you think?
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Shegoten/Kissshipping/MelodyandAsh.jpg

*Welcome to the Kissshipping Line*
    ~Ash,and Melody shall always be with each other forever.~
    Kissshipping never dies..

I happens to support this shipping. If you Kissshipping, post it on the Kissshipping thread.

"The Purest Excitement" AbareKiller's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

Here is my 3 questions is there any way to change my location on that Global trade thing or whatever its called in black and white. Does anybody know of how the compatibility between BW2 and the originals work for trading and getting pokemon and how do i find my friend code.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON PIRANHA View Post
    Here is my 3 questions is there any way to change my location on that Global trade thing or whatever its called in black and white. Does anybody know of how the compatibility between BW2 and the originals work for trading and getting pokemon and how do i find my friend code.
    1. Once you've resgistered a location on Geonet( the Globe thing next to where the GTS thing in in the Pokemon Center) it cannot be changed. If you want to register a new location, you'll have to start a new game

2.Black 2 and White 2 can trade with Pokemon Black and White as soon as you get the C-gear. The new forms for Keldeo and Kyurem are incompatable because their data is not in Black and White, so you can't trade those over.

3. To get your friend code, check your Pal Pad.
    tumblr(not spoiler free)

Protecting Gotham City Geodude's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Geodude On Twitter
    Follow Geodude on Tumblr

Default Okay, that was weird...

I'm training in the stadiums in Nimbasa City. I sent out my Drizzle Politoed and Pelipper against the NPC's Sawk and Throh. Here's what happened:

-Drizzle activated (of course).
    -Throh used Wide Guard.
    -Sawk used Close Combat on Politoed.
    -Politoed used Hyper Voice, failed due to Wide Guard.
    -Pelipper used Hurricane, OHKOed Sawk.

Sawk was at full health and its ability is supposed to be Sturdy...what just happened?

XBL: Shiny Geodude -- PSN: ShinyGeodude
    3DS: 3050 7720 3499 -- 3DS #2: 2036 8216 4990

Blog Entries

@Geodude; Sturdy is supposed to keep a Pokemon from getting 1HKO'ed as long as it is at full health. Sawk can either have Sturdy or Inner Focus as abilities, so it's possible it's ability was not Sturdy,but Inner Focus instead, therefore it could get 1HKO'd by Hurricane.
    tumblr(not spoiler free)

Blog Entries

1. Once you've resgistered a location on Geonet( the Globe thing next to where the GTS thing in in the Pokemon Center) it cannot be changed. If you want to register a new location, you'll have to start a new game

2.Black 2 and White 2 can trade with Pokemon Black and White as soon as you get the C-gear. The new forms for Keldeo and Kyurem are incompatable because their data is not in Black and White, so you can't trade those over.

cool thanks i guess i going to have to restart my heartgold again the same with black eventually.

I got 2 new ? for anyone.

1. what version of bw2 am i suppose to buy because i have white already.
    2. and if i buy white 2 and i transfer Zekrom from my white will i be able to do the same thing that got me a white kyurem to get a black one instead?

Protecting Gotham City Geodude's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Geodude On Twitter
    Follow Geodude on Tumblr

Right, I thought Sturdy was its only ability. I had it confused with another Sawk that's re-battle-able that does have Sturdy.

XBL: Shiny Geodude -- PSN: ShinyGeodude
    3DS: 3050 7720 3499 -- 3DS #2: 2036 8216 4990

Blog Entries

cool thanks i guess i going to have to restart my heartgold again the same with black eventually.

I got 2 new ? for anyone.

1. what version of bw2 am i suppose to buy because i have white already.
    2. and if i buy white 2 and i transfer Zekrom from my white will i be able to do the same thing that got me a white kyurem to get a black one instead?
    1. You can buy whichever version you like, if you want White Kyurem though, you'll have to buy White 2, but it's up to you to decide.Try looking to see which versions have the version exclusives you prefer and such.

2. I would assume Kyurem could fuse with your Zekrom using the Gene Wedge unless it has to fuse with the dragon you catch at Dragonspiral tower in that game.
    tumblr(not spoiler free)

Default I made a tough bet! help!

okay so I made a drunk bet with my friend that I could raise a Venusaur in Pokemon Blue that could beat his Charizard because we were debating whether grass pokemon were good or not (i love them). Now I'm realizing this is a very tough task. Could you help me with any tips or suggestions or is this just not even possible? thanks!

Blog Entries

i have a few more questions now.

1 is there any special requirement to trade po0kemon from platinum to heart gold.
    2 got any special advice on catching legendary without master balls?

Blog Entries

i have a few more questions now.

1 is there any special requirement to trade po0kemon from platinum to heart gold.
    2 got any special advice on catching legendary without master balls?

1. Nope you can trade to HeartGold as soon as you get the Pokedex I believe

2.Buy lots of Ultra Balls or if in you are in a cave Dusk Balls. Make sure you get the legendary's HP as low as possible without KOing it and try to inflict a status condition such as Sleep or Paralysis, which makes the Pokemon easier to catch.
    tumblr(not spoiler free)

Blog Entries

Cool thanks i forgot to post the 3rd question.

Is there ways to get more than one EXPSHARE?