FAQ: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5) - Page 215

Page 215 of 346 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265315 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 5184
Like Tree209Likes

Thread: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5)

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

Quote Originally Posted by Gash View Post
    Hello (:

So, if I breed an event jolteon with its DW ability, will I get an eevee with its DW ability?
    If the Jolteon is female with the DW ability, a male will not pass the Dream World ability down.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Frost View Post
    In order to pass the ability on you need to breed Vaporeon with a female Eeveelution or Eevee with the dream world ability. The result will be an Eevee that possibly has the DW ability( its a 40% chance of passing on I believe) The male Pokemon can either be an Eeveelution or a Pokemon in the same Egg group as Vaporeon, it dosent matter.
    I have a female Vaporeon ;) But Manaphione says, I won't be able to pass on the DW ability if I breed it with a Pikachu (which is in the same egg group as Vaporeon/Eevee). Which is correct then? I'm kind of confused by the different sayings of the different guides, including Smogon's (which says same species).

@Gash: provided the Jolteon is a Female, and you don't breed it with a Ditto.

Blog Entries

Ive never heard that.Im pretty sure it works with Pokemon in the same Egg group as I've bred several DW Pokemon just with Pokemon in the same egg group and gotten baby Pokemon with the Dream World ability.

Ive never heard that.Im pretty sure it works with Pokemon in the same Egg group as I've bred several DW Pokemon just with Pokemon in the same egg group and gotten baby Pokemon with the Dream World ability.
    Thanks for the clarification! I'll try it out!

One last question. If I breed my female Vaporeon with a male eevee that knows Wish, will the Wish be passed on to the baby eevee? Or can Wish be only obtained through chain breeding from Togekiss ->Pikachu->Eevee?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mineowyn View Post

One last question. If I breed my female Vaporeon with a male eevee that knows Wish, will the Wish be passed on to the baby eevee? Or can Wish be only obtained through chain breeding from Togekiss ->Pikachu->Eevee?
    Wish can only be obtained by Chain breeding it onto Eevee.

Blog Entries

Your initial situation works.

Much love to Zurr

Quote Originally Posted by Angad View Post

Meaning I can breed a baby Eevee that knows wish by using Female Vaporeon and Male Eevee that knows wish?

Sorry, I might be misreading what you meant by initial situation. Or do you mean my initial question on the DW ability breeding?

Blog Entries

Thinking about battling the upgraded Elite Four, like, after you beat the main storyline, but I don't know what levels my 'Mons should be around. At the moment my lowest is a level 66 Archeops.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Angad View Post

Meaning I can breed a baby Eevee that knows wish by using Female Vaporeon and Male Eevee that knows wish?

Sorry, I might be misreading what you meant by initial situation. Or do you mean my initial question on the DW ability breeding?
    As long as the male pokemon knows the egg move, it will work. The Male Eevee with Wish.

Much love to Zurr

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Chesster View Post
    Thinking about battling the upgraded Elite Four, like, after you beat the main storyline, but I don't know what levels my 'Mons should be around. At the moment my lowest is a level 66 Archeops.
    Well the highest level pokemon for the 1st 4 battles is level 73, and the highest for Alder would be 77. I'd recommend being at least 70+ (i was at 80 when i went back) but if you have a solid strategy, you could always go now.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chesster View Post
    Well the highest level pokemon for the 1st 4 battles is level 73, and the highest for Alder would be 77. I'd recommend being at least 70+ (i was at 80 when i went back) but if you have a solid strategy, you could always go now.
    Do you think a lv 74+ Samurott could take care of most of Alder?

What's the point of Mummy? I never understood what the advantage of it being inflicted.
    If you just let me make my own mistakes, I promise I'll behave, only in the worst way

Blog Entries

@X-Strike; If an opposing Pokemon attacks a Pokemon with Mummy (with a contact move), they lose their ability. If they have a useful ability like, let's say Sheer Force or whatever, this could help you out quite a bit.

Default Re: Older Games: Simple Questions Thread

Is it possible to get Eevee in Emerald without trading? Bulbapedia indicates it's impossible, but I heard a rumor that it is possible.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Older Games: Simple Questions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by yip9 View Post
    Is it possible to get Eevee in Emerald without trading? Bulbapedia indicates it's impossible, but I heard a rumor that it is possible.
    It isn't possible, unfortunately.