FAQ: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5) - Page 145
Page 145 of 352 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 5275

Thread: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5)

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

Quote Originally Posted by s|ush View Post
    I have a quick question on the Game Sync feature of Pokemon Black/White. I currently have both a copy of Black and White synced up, but I am looking at starting a new game on one of my version. Does anyone know if I will be able to un-register and re-register the new save files? Or I am stuck with the two saves files linked to the games I currently have loaded?

Just wondering if anyone has experienced this or knows the answer.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    I'm not really sure what you mean by un-register (are you talking about it being linked to your dream world account?) but you can delete your save file to make a new one, you'll just never be able to load your old one again, cuz ya know, you have to delete it in order to start over.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Default Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

Ok so someone stole my pokemon white and i had every legendary on there legit. I was really upset so i went out and bought pokemon black. So my question is, is it wrong to use a action replay on soul silver to get all my legendarys again that I lost and transfer them over and having them at lvl 1.

Default Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V)

Quote Originally Posted by fusionform View Post
    Ok so someone stole my pokemon white and i had every legendary on there legit. I was really upset so i went out and bought pokemon black. So my question is, is it wrong to use a action replay on soul silver to get all my legendarys again that I lost and transfer them over and having them at lvl 1.
    Thats subjective. I say if thats what you want for your game, go ahead, but dont use them in battles against people or trade them to people without telling them that they are hacked first.

On a multi-hit move like Double Hit, does a gem boost only the first hit or all of the hits?
    VGC Player in the Seniors division. hmu on Smogon for a battle!

Default What was the point

What was the point in mixing records between Pt and SS/HG?

Quote Originally Posted by Maski View Post
    On a multi-hit move like Double Hit, does a gem boost only the first hit or all of the hits?
    From Smogon:
    Elemental Gems give a one-time 1.5x boost to damaging attacks of the same type as the gem. Gives an activation message when used up. Does not work with Fling. All hits of a multi-hit move such as Icicle Spear are boosted, but not multi-turn moves such as Outrage. Thief will not steal items the same turn a Dark Jewel is comnsumed. Activates when using Counter, Mirror Coat or Metal Burst but does not do any additional damage.

Default Re: What was the point

so you could still see that players number of pokemon caught and the other stats that are in the elite 4 lobby?

Default "Event Pokemon" Help?

Hey Folks,

My goal is to get all 649 Pokemon but I know there are some that cannot be caught in the main game (FR/LG - R/S/E - SS/HG - P/D/P - B/W) and can only be found in other games like Pokemon Ranger. I believe these are called "Event Pokemon". I'm sorry I've got this mixed up with something else.

Ideally I would like to catch them myself, so does anyone know which Pokemon are are in which game?

I've looked online and not all the games are still being sold new. Would I still get them if I had to buy the game second hand? I know there is a section about this in the Bulbapedia but I want to be absolutely sure I know what I'm looking for before committing to buy it anything from eBay etc.

Thank

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Default Re: "Event Pokemon" Help?

I'm afraid some require events to get. For example, Arceus will require a certain item (that was distributed via Nintendo Wifi Connection years ago) in Platinum to get.

I hate to suggest this, but maybe you can use an AR to get the item required to unlock the event that gets you the battle versus Arceus.

The same with other item triggered events involving legendary pokemon.

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Blog Entries

Actually, Arceus is being distributed through the Dream World until May 1st, if you want a legit one.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
    Blog Entries

Can't you get Darkrai in Pokemon Ranger?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mumzy View Post
    Can't you get Darkrai in Pokemon Ranger?
    It was a downloadable mission for Shadows of Almia, and afterwards, you could transfer the Darkrai to a Gen IV game. So no, you can't get it anymore.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Question Any other moves like Sky Drop?

Was wondering if any other moves were like Sky Drop in that it is a "regular" move, that is, not a signature move (in this case, a TM) that be learned by more Legendary than non-Legendary Pokemon? Sky Drop can be learned by 9 Legendary but only 7 non-Legendary Pokemon. I don't know why I find that so odd, but I do.

Default Re: Any other moves like Sky Drop?

If you count all ways to obtain it then ExtremeSpeed would qualify. But yeah, it's quite odd.
    Team trained in White - Going for 100

=TYRANITAR===HYDREIGON===EELEKTROSS===CHANDELURE===DRAGONITE===KLINKLANG

From the first generation, everything but Mew can be caught without event
    Second generation pokemon I believe you can get everything but Celebi
    Generation 3 there's Deoxys
    Generation 4 Darkrai, manaphy and Arceus via Dream World
    Generation 5 Victini and Zorua, though you could get a zorua on GTS.
    Team trained in White - Going for 100

=TYRANITAR===HYDREIGON===EELEKTROSS===CHANDELURE===DRAGONITE===KLINKLANG