FAQ: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5) - Page 106

Page 106 of 346 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 5184
Like Tree209Likes

Thread: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-5)

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5)

Quote Originally Posted by a0161613 View Post
    Yes, probably on a DS Lite to trade between copies. Will that make a difference?
    Yeah, unfortunately that does. It's stupid, I know >>

So do I need to wait? It's been more than 24 hours now. Or do I have to resync it? There's no option for that so maybe it will be OK when I next try it.

Blog Entries

Okay another IV question.

I have 2 Gibles (Male and Female) which are Jolly.

The Male one has perfect IV in Defense, S.Defense and Speed while the female has perfect IV in Attack.

How do I get the child to have all the IVs?

P.S I also want the child to be Jolly and the parents are also Jolly.
    Last edited by Hazed; 15th November 2011 at 11:34 AM.
    My Friend Code (Black) 4771-0135-8247

Click to go to Bulbagarden's Trade Chatroom!

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Hazed View Post
    Okay another IV question.

I have 2 Gibles (Male and Female) which are Jolly.

The Male one has perfect IV in Defense, S.Defense and Speed while the female has perfect IV in Attack.

How do I get the child to have all the IVs?

P.S I also want the child to be Jolly and the parents are also Jolly.
    You can only pass down 2 IV's for certain if you give each parent one of the EV Power items (ie. the power bracer, power band, power lens etc) that pertain to a certain IV you want to pass down. The offspring will only take those 2 that you're forcing it to have (via the items) and one other IV from one of it's parents, the other 3 IVs are randomly generated.

The only way for you to pass on the Jolly nature though is to have one of the parents hold an Everstone for a 50% chance of the offspring having the correct nature, therefor you're gunna have to make a choice, either you give both parents a Power item and hope for nature, or sacrifice one of your "for certain" IVs for a better chance at getting the Jolly nature.

Either way though it will take a ton of inbreeding to get a near flawless offspring with the nature you want.
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 15th November 2011 at 11:49 AM.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

home is where the heart is and my heart is in both me home land and Australia. what is my home land? Lebanon you dope. couldn't you guess from the arabic name?
    Blog Entries

okay I got my answer on how to reset my GSID, new problem, how do I respond? they want my pokemon.com username, DOB, and other info, how do I reply? please and thank you!

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Water Max View Post
    Ok, I have looked in the official Black and White strategy guide volume 1 and it says "The number of people living here is determined by the number of days it took you to reach the city from starting Pokémon Black Version." I think that will be the reason why you had person in the city but I haven't had people in my Black City and I got it on the release date. The Entralink makes it quicker. Looking at this has made me want to ask my own question which is how long does it take for people to come to Black City if you don't use the Entralink?
    People don't come to Black City without using the Entralink.
    "The number of people living here is determined by the number of days it took you to reach the city from starting Pokémon Black Version." means that the longer you take to get there, the less people there are remaining.

Default Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers

In genIV can drifloon only have unburden or can he have aftermath as well. Or was that only introduced in gen V?

Blog Entries

Does a shiny Nincada give a shiny Ninjask AND Shedinja all the time?
    Black FC: Xiera: 4427 4449 8375

Masuda Method Count - Eggs hatched for Shiny:
    Snivy: 150 Eevee: 72 XD Skitty: 605 Rotom: 31 XDD
    Current project: Vanillite: 780 and counting

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I believe so.

If I downloaded the Liberty Pass on Pokemon White via Mystery Gift, started the game but didn't actually pick up the item and then reset for a new game (before even leaving the first town) will I still be able to obtain the Liberty Pass?

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

You will lose the Wonder Card is you delete your game, so Id suggest not deleting the game if you want to get the Liberty Ticket.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by turtlekid View Post
    In genIV can drifloon only have unburden or can he have aftermath as well. Or was that only introduced in gen V?
    in my pearl i got a drifloon with aftermath... so yeah .. you get them with aftermath in the gen4 games
    friendcodes

pearl - 4985 8236 7132
    HG - 2537 1343 0633

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nour386 View Post
    okay I got my answer on how to reset my GSID, new problem, how do I respond? they want my pokemon.com username, DOB, and other info, how do I reply? please and thank you!
    Well, for starters, you should have included all of the info in the original question. The requirements are in the FAQ, although I still can't remember the name for the question. Anyway, if you have already submitted the question and obtained a response, you have to update it. To do that, you go to the support center, click My Support History (you may be redirected to pokemon.com to log in and redirected again to support.pokemon), and click on the number for your question.

Now, I'm supposing that the question will be marked "Solution Suggested". It may not be, since they're asking for more info, in which case, there will probably be a comment button somewhere on the page, just scroll down and look for it. Comment, Update, or anything that looks like it. If you let 7 days pass (as I did <.< with another issue, though), it will be marked as Closed and you'll have to open another question.

Anyway, if it is marked as a solution, you can Decline the solution, and in the comments box give them the info they want. You could also accept it, I suppose, but I haven't had the chance to do that, so it might automatically close the question.

Hope that helps you.

EDIT: Going back to a still open question of my own, I see that your question will probably be marked as "needs more info". Just scroll down until you find a button there among "Actions". Maybe "Provide Additional Info" or something of the sort. Just look around. And don't forget that Google is God, and we can pray to Google for guidance - that's how I found the support.pokemon page and the GSID solution in the first place.
    Last edited by Vhazhiphor; 19th November 2011 at 03:02 AM.

home is where the heart is and my heart is in both me home land and Australia. what is my home land? Lebanon you dope. couldn't you guess from the arabic name?
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vhazhiphor View Post
    Well, for starters, you should have included all of the info in the original question. The requirements are in the FAQ, although I still can't remember the name for the question. Anyway, if you have already submitted the question and obtained a response, you have to update it. To do that, you go to the support center, click My Support History (you may be redirected to pokemon.com to log in and redirected again to support.pokemon), and click on the number for your question.

Now, I'm supposing that the question will be marked "Solution Suggested". It may not be, since they're asking for more info, in which case, there will probably be a comment button somewhere on the page, just scroll down and look for it. Comment, Update, or anything that looks like it. If you let 7 days pass (as I did <.< with another issue, though), it will be marked as Closed and you'll have to open another question.

Anyway, if it is marked as a solution, you can Decline the solution, and in the comments box give them the info they want. You could also accept it, I suppose, but I haven't had the chance to do that, so it might automatically close the question.

Hope that helps you.

EDIT: Going back to a still open question of my own, I see that your question will probably be marked as "needs more info". Just scroll down until you find a button there among "Actions". Maybe "Provide Additional Info" or something of the sort. Just look around. And don't forget that Google is God, and we can pray to Google for guidance - that's how I found the support.pokemon page and the GSID solution in the first place.
    Thank you thank you thank you! you have NO idea how much this means to me.

Eaten by Giratina... Team Galactic's Avatar

My friend told me that if you breed with a Pokemon holding the Everstone that the parent that is holding the Everstone will most likely pass down its nature to the offspring. Is this true?
    White FC:3010 3938 6770