Should they remake Gold/Silver? - Page 3

View Poll Results: Should Gold/Silver be re-made?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

51 92.73%
  • No

4 7.27%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Should they remake Gold/Silver?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

An Orange Islands game would be incredible fun. However... four Gym Leaders is a bit short. So they'd have to have more post-champion stuff... And we know how many people didn't like how post-champion Kanto was in GS...

DOES IT VIA COPY/PASTE Æsahættr's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My god, you're right.
    Vs. Danny (was it?) would kick ass. Using the stlus to fashion the sled...*sigh*
    It was Danny right?

Facebook | Twitter | LJ
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.

I dunno instead I'd just make a whole other game and call it a remake. It might include stuff like the Orange Islands or something.
    If at first you don't succeed, you're not Chuck Norris.

Banner and Trainer Card made by Yodester

If they remake Gold/Silver/Crystal though we can all suddenly
    (unless they decide to change it which they probably will)
    get Ho-oh + Lugia easy as(compared to FR/LG-Event Ticket)
    and we can get the Legendary "Dogs" much easier
    The whole SHINY PKMN thing will change though so SHINY PKMN will no longer have crappier stats than UnSHINY PKMN.
    Its also likely Red Gyarados will disappear as they dont wont us all to get a SHINY that easily

If they remade S/G/C then it would have to be Emerald incompatible
    as with Em Battle Tower Cloning Cheat(which I luv!)We could all have 12 Ho-ohs,42 Lugia,6 "Dogs" and however many SHINY Gyarados we wanted

If I remember right you can obtain Celebi-something else that would disappear from the game(probably Event only)or they would just make it harder to get(Mystery Ticket no doubt)
    They could however give Celebi some better Moves
    Why should we care though anyway,its up to Nintendo to decide(dam)
    so unlikely they'll make re-makes of G/S/C :(

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I don't see how GSC getting the beasts is easier than Colosseum doing the same. If anything, GSC beasts are harder to get.

And shinies no longer have any different stats than normal Pokémon, they're as random as their normal-colored counterparts. And as the red Gyarados is integral to the plot (hell, they mention it in DP, even), they're certainly not going to remove it. Shinies are just as easy to get in RSEFRLG as they were in GSC, and the same, still, in DP, 1/8192. It's not that Nintendo doesn't want us to get shinies, they just made them damn special.

And if anything, GS remakes would be on DS, not GBA. Though if they were for GBA, then they'd very obviously be compatible with Emerald. For DS, though, we'd have to find a new glitch or two, it's not a Pokémon game without them!

...in fact, I don't see how the hell your argument even proves that Nintendo's not going to make GS all over again. They're hinting at it, which makes everyone more anxious, but having NoA deny it. At the very least, they must be thinking about it.

cuddler of cuddlers Selendomono's Avatar
    I currently live under a rock in the pacific ocean. I have wasted the last 40 uyears of my life looking for the colony of Dewgong that i know the goverment is hiding

I think tht they should remake it but i think they should make the levels of the pokemon higher i mean the last gyms highest being 40??? Thats ridiculous and the highest lvl pokemon in the league should be at least 55

Talking

I definitely think they should make a Pokemon Gold and Silver remake. It just makes sense since it was such an important game. It makes me nostalgic and it makes you remember how far Pokemon has. come Like do you ever play the original Pokemon Red and think "when this game was out, Deoxys didn't even exist". Freaky right?
    Misty, May or Dawn?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123