Shinou's underworld - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shinou's underworld

Pokémon Capture Expert paperfairy's Avatar

Yeah, I'm thinking Team Galaxy will control this new area the same way Cipher controlled The Under.

don't like something? fix it. stop complaining about it.

when you need more, have+ bell02+'s Avatar

Mmm... I thought gamefreak said this would be a major thing? I wonder if well get to be explorers in this game with a little pick axe or pick axe minigame and be able to discover ruins or something...

I think the idea of a mining town and an underground town sounds totally cool. Also the idea of digging for things also opens up a high probability because it fits well with the names.. Though there hasn't been such a significant relevance before (in GS gold and Silver represented the two items for catching lugia and ho-oh as with the new night and day feature. In Ruby and Sapphire it was merely items for legendaries, and representation of water, land, and evil force colors)...

Now this is making me more excited... Sept 28 FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Sceptile
    Tentacool might not be in, because of limited sea routes, but Zubat will be there. I just hope the routes aren't like caves in the number of Pokemon that appear. I don't think it would make sense to have Zubat in the lower levels, as bats don't live deep underground. But I would expect Geodude, as the 'Dude has already been confirmed to be in D/P.
    A member on Serebii pointed out that there's a funicular going into the mountains on the Shinou map. There's also a town that looks like a mining or industrial town. Mines, anyone?
    I do think there will be at least one settlement underground.
    This probably means Team Galaxy will be big. And will almost certainly have a massive presence in the underground area.
    Well, even if they HAVE to have "Zubat"... why not create a new D/P exclusive species to replace it. Same with Tentacool.

Like the switch from Rattata to Zigzagoon in RSE. At least Zigzagoon's Pick Up and HM slave-ability made it useful.
    domains under heaven -- long united must divide, long divided must unite

A great Zubat replacement would be a Mosquito. It'd be just as annoying.XD

when you need more, have+ bell02+'s Avatar

Well... I don't think they should replace Zubat and Golbat... (mainly because I think crobat is so cool) but I think it'd be cool to have new common cave monsters to mix it up.. maybe even a new bat line (though I'd only want 2... maybe a dwarf bat and one based on a flying fox, both being more fruit eaters and non-poison).

A mosquito actually is a good idea for a pokemon.. a common animal we don't have one already of! Maybe also some pokemon could be re-arranged too.. Gligar looks like a cave pokemon.. (but it isn't as far as I know).. Spinarak also could show up logically.

Yeah, I could see a stand alone bat, maybe a flying fox.

Also, a new mole would be good, but it would have arms and legs unlike Diglett.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12