16th December 2006, 09:33 AM #1
(Borrowed Idea from Optical Flash of SPPF)
For those who dont know about scramble challenges, here is a basic explanation:
You request a scramble challenge, and 6 people give you pokemon. You then have to use those pokemon to defeat the Elite 4. However, you can use other pokemon (such as HMslaves and pokemon to use if you are having problems with a certain gym leader), just as long as you beat the elite four with the given team.
You can post progress if you like, and this will add to the fun of the Scramble Challenge.
There are simple rules which I will explain now;
1. No duplicates of any kind of pokemon. Also no Legendaries.
2. Pokemon that will obviously be useless, I.E Wurmple, Magikarp and etc.
3. Post which version you'll be using. This is extremely important if you cannot trade!!!
4. Each person that replies(up to the first six per challenge) may say a pokemon, it could be anything from your favorite pokemon to just a pokemon you dont think you've ever seen used before. The choice is yours to make.
5. Just have fun with it of course, its only a game and if you have to admit defeat, there is no shame but only to try to beat a different R/S/E Scramble Challenge!!!
6. When assigning a pokemon to someone for their team, you may only assign ONE pokemon PER post PER user PER team. In example, if three people or more above your post. You may only assign ONE member a pokemon then thats it from you for their team
I already have a team (and a team for after this im afraid) which is:
Sneasel (Vycksta), Slowking (Sedna), Magmar (Helios), Nidoking (Ouranos), Tangela (Pekko) and Haunter (Persephone)
Im currently levelling up my pokes (And EV training which is making it tedious) for the Elite 4.
16th December 2006, 10:14 PM #2
Not even my final form
This belongs in the games, Fun, and clubs section.
17th December 2006, 11:32 AM #3
One- Its not a game
And two- Dont Mini Mod
Anyways, currently trying to finish my EV training. I keep messing up with my Slowkings training and having to reset (AKA I accidently fight a Sandshrew/Skarmory or get into a trainer battle while looking for Spindas)
19th December 2006, 10:41 AM #4
Actually, Ill take a Scramble team for Yellow
I have access to all RBY pokes, and will accept most (Only will deny is if I have used them before/despise them)
Also, can I have no Multiples of the same type