Remembering Whitney's Miltank - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Remembering Whitney's Miltank

Blog Entries

Default Re: Remembering Whitney's Miltank

don't eve get me started on that cow.... She was evil incarnite in Gen II and then that bitch whitney wouldn'y give you her badge grr.... She was easy in Gen Iv though (probily because I was about 7 or so during Gen II) and I had a lot more experiance.

Whitney gave me a lot of trouble when I first played GSC, and even now still gives me trouble in GSC/HGSS. x_x
    Lots o' saving and resetting... Unless I feel like setting up my Pokémon when her Clefairy is out. Most of the time, though, I just win by luck.

You guys do realize that the game helps you to beat her, right? You find the Dig TM in Goldenrod City. When you dig, Rollout will miss and be reset to the lowest power level.

Either that or you just add Geodude/Graveler to your team. It eats the first three gyms for breakfast and can handle the entire Team Rocket plot by itself. Not a bad pokemon at all.

I think the ED article on Pokémon has the best summary of Miltank; I had to level up my (genderless) level 1 Sinnoh legendaries to deal with it in HG and SS.
    "My trainer is different from other trainers. My trainer is in the bottom percentage of trainers. Okay bye." - Pikachu
    Claimed 24/11/2012
    Are you a Pokéfur? If so, come to http://www.pokefurs.net !

Didn't have much trouble with it in SoulSilver, but back in Gen. 2?!!!! Can't even remember how many times I felt like throwing my Game Boy Advance in anger.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best". -Karen

"For every pokemon there is a purpose and a time when it can shine under the sun." -Blue1225

Blog Entries

Hahaha ohhh Milktank, you are the starter of many childhood traumas XD

I think SoulSilver was just a lil' bit easier -- but I got headaches when I was younger and had Gold D: I rage-quitted like crazy!

blog . graphics shop . fan club
    black 2 friend code: 2452-4043-7771

Orange And Black October Serperiority's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Serperiority On Twitter
    Visit Serperiority's Youtube Channel

I don't really remember how I battled her at first, but I beat her with a female Machop I found at Rte 34. Easy peez.

Serperior99 Fanclub | Bulbagarden's Californian Club | From the Serperior's Lair, My Blog
    I've claimed Serperior, Overgrow, Bicycle, Poke Ball, & Pokemon White Version

Blog Entries

I hated that cow for using that cow. Whitney is the only gym leader I had to battle three or four times to beat. Killer combo. Why haven't I copied it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    don't eve get me started on that cow.... She was evil incarnite in Gen II and then that bitch whitney wouldn'y give you her badge grr.... She was easy in Gen Iv though (probily because I was about 7 or so during Gen II) and I had a lot more experiance.
    Yeah, being 7 was a rather large disadvantage.
    Last edited by hurristat; 8th August 2011 at 08:06 AM.

Blog Entries

Follow GatoRage on Tumblr

@Celer - Just a friendly reminder. Remember not to double post (post 2 or more posts in succession) in the future.
    Use the Edit button instead.

Blog Entries

Had a bit of trouble with her back in my first run or two of the old Gen II games, after that I figured her out. Gen IV, Miltank was a joke to me... though the entire game was in all honesty ._.

That and Lucario >_>;
    Astronomy Club... you know you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaname Madoka
    If someone tells me that it’s wrong to hope, I will tell them they’re wrong every time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Celer View Post
    Yeah, being 7 was a rather large disadvantage.
    Lets se... I was actullyy 8 but still the same That cow was evil... and I ddin'r understad type match ups much

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Gen 2 Miltank I had no problem with, even when I was 6. Gen 4 however, stop the fucking world, I wanna rest. Shit was hard, harder then it should have been.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchman View Post
    Gen 2 Miltank I had no problem with, even when I was 6. Gen 4 however, stop the fucking world, I wanna rest. Shit was hard, harder then it should have been.
    This. >.<

I did not have the problems with Whitney in Silver and Crystal that I did in SoulSilver. If it hadn't been for my sweet Beedrill's Toxic Spikes and his Twineedle, I would have been mince meat.

I never want to see another cow again... which is impossible. I live in WI. =/

Blog Entries

Miltank's Rollout gave me troubles in both Gen II and Gen IV. I mainly use Bug-types in my playthroughs, so Rollout damaged my Pokémon severely. I tried to poison Miltank with my Paras, but I forgot that Miltank was holding a Lum Berry.
    I claimed the fabulous Burgh in the Official Claim-A-Character thread, and I claimed Quiver Dance in the Official Claim-A-Move thread.

I think the thing that took me off guard with Miltank was that it could beat you. I remember in SS I was so proud that I had evolved my Quilava and thought it could take down basically everything that when Witney's killer combo took effect, I was shocked. I think I had to battle her about 7 times, until finally raising Quilava enough to do some real damage with Flame Wheel. Now if you want to talk about so real banes in the Johto Gym battles, lets talk about Clair's Kingdra!
    3DS Friend Code ~ 1762-2785-8494

Add me and give me yours!!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast