Red/Blue: The Crazed Hall of Fame

Thread: Red/Blue: The Crazed Hall of Fame

Thumbs down Red/Blue: The Crazed Hall of Fame

Most of you probably have the Red/Blue version, right? So it's most likely that you have pulled at least one trick on it to make it go crazy? You know, like catching Missingno or duplicating all the helpful items?
    I've once caught 6 Missignos and went to go battle all the elite four so I could kill my Hall of Fame (I think I should just get to the point now).

So, if you have ever pulled off the Hall of Fame glitch, and got some very deformed and eccentric Pokemon in your Hall of Fame, I would like to know what kind of Pokemon you got.

Why, do you ask? It's for research. (don't ask, long story)

That, and I'm curious.
    "Life is a Pokemon game, and there is no GameShark (or Action Replay)." ~Yellow Mew

I did no trick and my hall of fame still messed up for no reason.

BWAHAHAHA!!! LAND!! Magma Krystal's Avatar

i've done the trick, and my Hall of Fame said i had won with Mew, Giovanni (YES, GIOVANNI!!), Rattata, Jigglypuff, a backwards Snorlax with a slice of its neck getting glitchy, and this clip of Pewter City. I've done everything possible to mess up this game, but i love the results.

Yeah, it comes up with weird leveled blocks, distorted Pokemon, Mew and lots of other Pokemon I don't have. But when it goes so far the music goes funny and the screen freezes.

You know it changes every time, depending what you do in the game? Once I was leveling up my Lapras and it wanted to learn Sing. So I taught it Sing, and a couple minutes later when I checked my Hall of Fame there was a Persian named "LAPRAS [glitchy pixel thing] SING e23586 poke", and a distorted image which had the cry of that noise your game makes when the nurse heals your Pokemon, named "SING [a couple of glitched letters] LAPRAS [more weird symbols] MISSINGNO. SING e546 LAPRAS 9-8 87 E 56 LAPRAS pokeTRAINER 55 enemy SING LAPRAS". They were both at level 250, so I'm guessing in the past Nintendo/Gamefreak wanted to have Pokemon go over level 100.
    And, Magma Krystal, what do you mean you got Giovanni? Did you get his name and his image, or was it a Pokemon name Giovanni, or what? o_o
    "Life is a Pokemon game, and there is no GameShark (or Action Replay)." ~Yellow Mew

BWAHAHAHA!!! LAND!! Magma Krystal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Mew View Post
    And, Magma Krystal, what do you mean you got Giovanni? Did you get his name and his image, or was it a Pokemon name Giovanni, or what? o_o
    The original pokemon i put in there was a Gengar, but a sprite of Giovanni. XXD

Quote Originally Posted by Magma Krystal View Post
    The original pokemon i put in there was a Gengar, but a sprite of Giovanni. XXD
    Ha ha! Go, Giovanni! Use Evil Plot! xD

Once I had my rival in the Hall of Fame. He was at level 350. o_o;; And he was type 999.
    And this one creepy messed up image has the slowed-down cry of Vermillion city! XXD

I love the Hall of Fame. x3