Question about Ralts in Platnum!

Thread: Question about Ralts in Platnum!

Lightbulb Question about Ralts in Platnum!

I know it's early. I know I won't get Platnum until next year. All that aside, I'm planning my team already. My choice of stater Pokemon depends on whether I can catch Ralts before I get the national dex.
    Does the player need the poke-radar to find Ralts in Platnum?
    Gliscor Cries! Staravia Flies! Lucario Dies! Meowth Lies! Pikachu Fries! Croagunk Sighs! Happiny Complies! Piplup Tries! Buneary shies! Wobbuffet surprise!

My eventual Platnum team; it can't come out soon enough!

Blog Entries

No, you don't need the Radar to find Ralts in Platium, it's now part of the National Dex. It's on routes 208 and 204.
    Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. ~ Rick Cook, The Wizardry Compiled

Oh, that's good. I was gong to pick Bronzong or Gallade as my psychic type. If I got Bronzong, then I'd need Chimchar or Turtwig as my starter. Now that I can get Gallade for the E4, I can get Piplup.
    Gliscor Cries! Staravia Flies! Lucario Dies! Meowth Lies! Pikachu Fries! Croagunk Sighs! Happiny Complies! Piplup Tries! Buneary shies! Wobbuffet surprise!

My eventual Platnum team; it can't come out soon enough!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Casual_Furi View Post
    Oh, that's good. I was gong to pick Bronzong or Gallade as my psychic type. If I got Bronzong, then I'd need Chimchar or Turtwig as my starter. Now that I can get Gallade for the E4, I can get Piplup.
    This is a little off-topic, but you could always trade it to yourself, or if you don't have 2 DSes (is that the correct plural?) you could have someone trade it to you.

Just a back-up plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoKING View Post
    I would continue this battle of wits with you but you're obviously unarmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unown Lord View Post
    Deal with it.