Possible Lorelei Cameo in GSCHGSS?

Thread: Possible Lorelei Cameo in GSCHGSS?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Possible Lorelei Cameo in GSCHGSS?

In Route 28, a woman in a house says the following lines, 'Oh, dear. You found me. Please don't tell anyone about me. I'll give you this for keeping my secret. Please? ' Then she gives the player TM47, and if you talk to her a bit more... 'It's tough being a celebrity. Everywhere I go, people chase me. I just want to be left alone...' Here's some proof: Go from 2:14 onwards.

Seeing as she used to be a celebrity and is now hiding away, she could be a female character from RGBYFRLG that disappeared in later generations (Lorelei, Agatha, even Leaf).

Do you think this could be a secet cameo of Lorelei?

Default Re: Possible Lorelei Cameo in GSCHGSS?

This seemed possible in the original games. But in HGSS:

What? You are not the media? Then you must be one of my fans. Why didn't you say so? Giggle... You can keep it to yourself that I'm here, right? I'll give you this for that!

It contains Steel Wing! I remember I was wearing a dress inspired by this move on my debut stage... Alas... Being a legendary Idol is so demanding. I've been retired for some time, but people never stop chasing after me... like you!
    She's not famous for being a trainer, so she can't be any of the lost girls (Lorelei, Agatha and Leaf).

Blog Entries

I dunno, I thought that character was the same person who gave the player the Fly HM back in RGBY.

Banner made by Blazaking EX, avatar by Thanatos. Thanks, guys.

like Flareth said, I thought that as well since they both were female celebrities with fearow. If she were different, they may have given her a Pidgeot or a Noctowl, or something different...

My favourite ♥
    (\__/)
    (^-^)
    (> <)o

A black and white world Blackjack Gabbiani's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I seem to recall that the original second gen called her an actress.

She's the woman who gives you the Fly HM in RGBY/FR/LG. I assume Lorelei is living on Four Island.
    JAK

To be fair here, every single trainer passing through Kanto would look for that woman's house to get the Fly HM, so she would be a sought-after celebrity. Even to the point where pokemon trainers would pretend to admire her [poor?] acting career just to butter her up in hopes of receiving Fly. Then after some point, this lady decides she has had enough of people visiting her, so she packs up and moves to Mt. Silver where nobody ever comes.

That is my in-depth analysis of a nameless NPC for you.

A bit late on this, but I always hypothesized her to be the same character as this girl who gives you Fly in the prequels.

Besides, why does Lorelei even have Steel Wing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Karpi View Post
    To be fair here, every single trainer passing through Kanto would look for that woman's house to get the Fly HM, so she would be a sought-after celebrity. Even to the point where pokemon trainers would pretend to admire her [poor?] acting career just to butter her up in hopes of receiving Fly. Then after some point, this lady decides she has had enough of people visiting her, so she packs up and moves to Mt. Silver where nobody ever comes.

That is my in-depth analysis of a nameless NPC for you.
    I think its established more than one Fly HM exists in the world, and I doubt people knew she had it. Considering she had her bird already, why not give the HM up so her secret is kept? As for why she moved, I don't imagine a person who likes to stay in hiding stays in one place for long (or perhaps she didn't trust Red enough and actually left)

Blog Entries

Yeah. As others have said its the girl from RBY

YouTube|Breeding Service
    Pokemon FireRed Let's Play with episodes released every weekday at the Youtube link