Pokemon Red; Escape Rope.

Thread: Pokemon Red; Escape Rope.

Lightbulb Pokemon Red; Escape Rope.

So, I finally got up the motivation to download a Pokemon Red ROM (as I've never played the originals, just the Fire Red remake) and maybe I've just been reading too many Creepy Pasta lately but, I found an Escape Rope upon clicking on a lone tree at the end of the field right of Vermilion City. Feel free to check for yourselves but, I was wondering if anyone could check up on Fire Red (which I no longer have) and see if this Escape Rope is in the future game as well.

I just can't get the appearance of a noose in a tree out of my head having seen this particular clip. Sounds like Creepypasta in the making.

Sorry, I don't yet have the proper team assembled, so my friend code will not be released until I get far enough in the game.

Default Re: Pokemon Red; Escape Rope.

I couldn't find a "lone tree," but I did find a lone rock that appears to be around the area you were talking about. And yes, I did find an escape rope.

Who knows, maybe Pokemon changed it in FireRed because of the message it was sending in the regular game, haha.

But, to answer your question, it is there.

Spiderman! Spiderman! SpiderMan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

DO you mean near Vermillion city, like just as you head left toward the pokemon leauge ther is a small route with a "cut" tree, and if you search the tree you find an item? on blue i swear it was a potion...
    Currently Playing:
    Pokemon Gold
    Spyro The Dragon
    Lego Racers
    MW3
    Dead Island

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Ah, yeah - I think I know where it is. Isn't that the field where there a grassy patches where gamblers and youngsters are?? And you can go through the gate that leads you to a bridge near Lavender town?? Yeah, a tree-ish thingy had an item, and I was really surprised by that... XDD