Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia - Information Thread - Page 11

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia - Information Thread

THE CULT OF PERSONALITY System Error's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia - Information Thread

You call that brief? I call it a wall of text, though I didn't read it.

And yes, I'll do it tommorow.

Combusken Master(Evolved) torch's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Talking Re: Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia - Information Thread

:7up:System Error, you're very,very,very funny.:7up:

Blog Entries

Thanks. By the way, by "tommorow", I really meant "whenever I feel like it".

Part 139: I'm Doing It For My Ese

Part 140: Japan's Logic is Weird

Repeat after me, System Error:

Giygas is not a fetus.

Giygas is not a fetus.

Giygas is not a fetus.

Giygas is not a fetus.

Giygas is not a fetus.

Shigesato Itoi had not intention of making Giygas look like a fetus and any resemblance is entirely coincidental.

In other news, long essay is long. Also, what about that mission with the Dragonair? Ollie sure seemed eager to make Elaine happy then.

As for my own experience with the mission: You call that a BOSS? I didn't get hit once and I had Shaymin in about 5 charged loops.
    My Pokemon favorites:
    IMO, Dialga is the coolest Pokemon, and Mew is the cutest. My favorite human characters are Brendan, May, and Marina (From Battle Revolution). I also like Rui, Cynthia, and Dawn. I like games, PokeSpecial manga, and shipping. I support HoennShipping, ColosseumShipping, RangerShipping, SpecialShipping and a whole lot of others. I have named over 130 ships.

Ya Rly.

Blog Entries

Dude. All you have is your own claims (if you get a link to an article saying it was unintentional I will believe you). It seems too big to just call a coincidence. It could very well be a fetus. It's much more fun to keep an open minds about these things!

Gigyas is a fetus.

Gigyas is a fetus.

Gigyas is a fetus.

Gigyas is a fetus.

Gigyas is a fetus.

Gigyas is a fetus.

NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS NESS

And okay, so I forgot about that mission with the Dragonair. >_> I thought I might've forgotten something, and so that softens it up a bit. They're still a little young to be getting married, though, and the legal ramifications of not knowing Ollie's legal name are weird, too.

Blog Entries

D:

The marriage didn't come out of no-where. There was that whole getting you to find a Dragonair so Ollie can impress Elaine with his Pokemon Ranger-bossing-around-skills.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Outrage View Post
    D:

The marriage didn't come out of no-where. There was that whole getting you to find a Dragonair so Ollie can impress Elaine with his Pokemon Ranger-bossing-around-skills.
    Yeah, I acknowledged that in my last post ("softens things up a bit"). So at least it's based off love and not hate that degenerated, so that's good. I still stand by them being too young, though. >_> It's also way too early in the relationship! I mean, god damn. It probably hasn't even been a month since they met! That, above all else, is the reason why divorce rates are so high today. Jumping the gun on getting married.

And either way, it's time to finish this.

Part 141: Dim Sun. Destroyers. Kidnappers. Romantics?

Part 142: The Last Mission Starts...Now!

Part 143: The Flower Shop

Part 144: So We Have Now Offically Gone Back to the Past. Again.

Part 145: There was a Boss Here?

Part 146: How Small Must These Segments Be So I Can Hit the Magic Number of 150?

Part 147: I'm Going Somewhere With These. I swear!

Part 148: Here Comes the Bride! All Fat 'n Wide!

Part 149: Where Are They Now?: The Director's Cut

Part 150: This Is It! No More! What More Is There To Do? No More, That's What. There's No More to Do. To Do More Would Be More Is Necessary. I Could Do More, But That More Which I Do Would Be More Boring. So No More!
    Last edited by System Error; 19th March 2009 at 01:39 AM.

I just want to thank you for writing this LP.
    It was the most entertaining LP I've read. And I've read two LPs.
    Keep up the good work. I hope to read more from you in the future.
    Last edited by xparasite9; 19th March 2009 at 10:58 PM.

You complained about my summery being a wall and yet you wrote a whole essay... (could comment more on your essay, though I'd probably be making an essay sized response back so we'll just leave it at that).

If Giygas was a fetus, what would it have looked like it it was "born" then 0_o, I mean he (does Giygas have a gender?) was already human adult sized when Ness faced him, but since fetus's grow more then 20 time their size before it is born!

Here you're talking about legal ramifications about them being 15, but didn't in the Dragonair mission you make a suggestion to Ollie on "how to repay" Elaine?

About the knock out gas with Shaymin running off, I don't think it would work. Shaymin could use the gas to feed and use Seed Flare.

No character in town got their dialogue changed, if you talk to the people on the brigde they'll still sya their Murkrow got stolen by Team Dim Sun! It would have been a little helpful if they had them say they saw a "walking hedge" going in a certain direction for at least some of them.

I got a question about the Oil Feild Hide ut Miniremos: Shouldn't the Pokemon Ranger's go and investigate the Oil Field Hideout and find/destroy the Miniremo's that are there? You're told about this dozens of times, but it's like you don't report it in meaning ANYONE can go in and use it to take control of Pokemon (even Pokemon Rangers if they wanted to).

And last but not least... WHY IS SHAYMIN NOT TRANSFERRABLE! Riolu was and it was tougher to catch! Darkrai was and it was the main boss of the main story and also a Legendary you needed to get from a special event. What makes Shaymin any different?

All in all, nice playthrough, and hopefully a new Pokemon Ranger will be made during Generation V (even though no Pokemon has appeared for it oddly, hopefully in the 12th movie).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu315111 View Post
    You complained about my summery being a wall and yet you wrote a whole essay... (could comment more on your essay, though I'd probably be making an essay sized response back so we'll just leave it at that).
    You said you were going to be brief, everyone knows System Error is going to do a long comedy thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu315111 View Post
    I got a question about the Oil Feild Hide ut Miniremos: Shouldn't the Pokemon Ranger's go and investigate the Oil Field Hideout and find/destroy the Miniremo's that are there? You're told about this dozens of times, but it's like you don't report it in meaning ANYONE can go in and use it to take control of Pokemon (even Pokemon Rangers if they wanted to)
    Because they are dumb. I mean you'd think they'd do it the first time the rangers took siege of the hideout, but they didn't. Then you'd think they'd do it when they realised that the Luminous Crystal didn't purify the Shadow crystal shards underwater--especially when the main character went there to save Riolu, and when they sent a second top ranger for back up. Then, you'd think they'd do it again when Team Debonair attacked the Tower of Peace, but apparantly not.
    Last edited by The Outrage; 20th March 2009 at 07:06 PM.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011