First of all, I'd like to know if any of the questions I make that may get an answer can be later transmitted to any fansite so other fans can get to know about it as well.
Also, I understand if you end up mentioning you can't answer them as my questions mostly seem directed to the original authors, but since I'm not a japan-native, I can't use their inquiry section on the Official Site.
Well, here goes...
2. Red & Green (Characters) have the names Ash & Gary, but according to this site, their game code names seem to be the canon ones, while from Gen2 onwards they always have proper names and Silver doesn't have a proper one. Can I know why?
3. Leaf also doesn't have a proper name and Blue didn't even make it to the Gen1 games. Can I know why?
Also, is there any proper artwork of her from Ken Sugimori? There's barely any proper ones...
4. Scrapped, Serebii Forum already gave me an answer.
5. Which Gen2 PKMN were already planned but later scrapped from Gen1?
Since MissingNo. was born from the 39 empty slots out of 190 PKMN slots for Gen1.
6. Why on Gen2 certain locations from Gen1, like Cerulean Cave & Safari Zone, were closed off?
And why didn't Red get a new artwork as of Gen4, like Green?
7. This is directed to the japanese staff, but not only me but more fans, specially since the BW2 Anime PV, have been yearning for a reboot of the whole series, this time more game-related, direct adaptations of the games, each generation having their own characters and not using recurring ones all around. But, for Gen1, Yellow Version (with FrLg art style) could be best choice of adaptation.
Well, for now these are all the questions I remember having for you. I'm having hope that they may be answered.
Thanks for your time.