Pokemon Contest Help

Thread: Pokemon Contest Help

That Tauros Weirdo

Default Pokemon Contest Help

Hi

Can anybody reccommend pokemon with good move combos that are easy to get (IE Level Up) for RSE Contests?
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterPokemonMaster
    Why are you such a hypocrite? You tarnish people's public image all the time, you've even done it with myself and other websites UNJUSTLY, and then you come here and cry about the same thing against you? You always do this, and it's so annoying! I am surprised the general public hasn't told you to shut up by now.

WPM I LOVE YOU

If you've got a Jirachi, SPP has a great RSE Smart Contest moveset for it. Not that you probably have Jirachi or anything, but...

Snorlax, too, in Cute contests.

Easy to get moves? Uhh...
    My Pokemon favorites:
    IMO, Dialga is the coolest Pokemon, and Mew is the cutest. My favorite human characters are Brendan, May, and Marina (From Battle Revolution). I also like Rui, Cynthia, and Dawn. I like games, PokeSpecial manga, and shipping. I support HoennShipping, ColosseumShipping, RangerShipping, SpecialShipping and a whole lot of others. I have named over 130 ships.

Ya Rly.

That Tauros Weirdo

This sounds stupid, but Ive lost the disc to my Game Boy Player thing for the Gamecube, so I cannot trade, so Snorlax is out.

I also do not have Jirachi :(
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterPokemonMaster
    Why are you such a hypocrite? You tarnish people's public image all the time, you've even done it with myself and other websites UNJUSTLY, and then you come here and cry about the same thing against you? You always do this, and it's so annoying! I am surprised the general public hasn't told you to shut up by now.

WPM I LOVE YOU

In a Zombie Powder/Bleach knockout tournament with all the the crew and plasma machine-guns

Lightbulb

Castform is a good pick.(You find it in the Weather Instatute,east of Fortree)Because it come's with: Hail(Beauty)Sunnydance(Beauty)I beleve Raindance(Tough)and PowderSnow(Beauty).Give it Dry Pokeblocks with high feel until the arrow pointing to Beauty is all the way up.(Before you save,make sure that it isn't full before the arrow gets to Beauty,other wise you can't feed it anymore!)Then,show your Castform to the leader of the pokemon fan club(In Slateport) by putting it at the front of your list.If he says it's good,he will give you a Blue scarf.Then,attach it to your Castform and enter in Beauty contests.You will be amased by how many people like you!Then win the other part of the contest by useing the Hail and Powder Snow combo. P.s:Before you enter the Master contest,be sure to talk to the person by the poster of the recent winner in the Super or Hyper contest(talk to both of them just to be sure).And the guy that brings you upstairs in the Art musium.When you win the contest,you will be shown a pic. of your pokemon,and it be hung upstairs in the Art muisium!!!!