Pokemon Colosseum Japanese Names?

Thread: Pokemon Colosseum Japanese Names?

Korean Pokemon Fan Artist Avalons-Healer's Avatar

Lightbulb Pokemon Colosseum Japanese Names?

I dunno if this is in the right section or not, but does anybody know the japanese names of the Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD characters? Preferebly the bosses of Cipher, the main Cipher trainers like Skrub and Naps. The list of characters I would like the Japanese names for is down below:

Wes-
    Rui-
    Michael-
    Jovi-
    Lily-
    Proffesser Krane-
    Chobin-
    Proffesser Kamininko-
    Eldes-
    Aldo-
    Verich-
    Eagun-
    Beluh-
    Naps-
    Skrub-
    Loverina-
    Ein-
    Emily (Jovi's friend from Gateon Port)-
    Emma (Emily's mother)-
    Gonzap-
    Gorigan-
    Miror B.-

The reason I need these names is because I'm planning to write either a full Japanese version of my fanfic, "Band of Heroes," or a version with Japanese names and terms. Oh, and if anybody can give me a list of the locations in Japanese, that would be much appreciated, too!

-Avalons-Healer

Aren't almost all the characters in colosseum/XD named exactly the same in Japanese and English? o.o

Blog Entries

If you can read katana, the names are here, by the bottom of the page, under the icon
    If you cant read katakana, go to wikipedia for the chart and translate yourself.
    I dont think all the names are there though.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Oak View Post
    Aren't almost all the characters in colosseum/XD named exactly the same in Japanese and English? o.o
    Some names are, yes. But, if you haven't noticed, names of the heroes and minor characters - emphasizing ESPECIALLY in XD: Gale of Darkness - a lot of english names are used. Naps, Michael, Jovi, Lily, even Krane. Loverina is just an english way of writing the original Japanese katakana. Names like Venus and Ein are a different story, though.

So far, I've gotten Michael's (Ryuuto), Jovi's (Mana), Wes' (Leo *pronounced 'reo' in japanese katakana*), Rui's (Mirei), Miror B's (Mira-Bo), Dakim's (Dakimu), Venus' (Vi-nasu), Ein's (Borugu), Evice's (Warudatsuku), Loverina's (Raburina), Greevil's (Desugarudo), and Chobin's (Chobin).

The only ones I need now are:

Lily-
    Proffesser Krane-
    Proffesser Kamininko-
    Eldes-
    Aldo-
    Eagun-
    Beluh-
    Naps-
    Skrub-
    Emily (Jovi's friend from Gateon Port)-
    Emma (Emily's mother)-
    Gonzap-
    Gorigan-

If you guys know where to find these names, please let me know! More preferably in Romaji (That translating took me two computer times!!).

Thankies!

-Avalons-Healer

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

This and this might help a bit...

So far, I've gotten names for the ones mentioned before, and I also have the translations for Lily, Proffesser Krane, Proffesser Kaminko, Eldes, Aldo, Eagun, Beluh, and Gonzap. I'm still looking for Naps, Skrub, Emily, Emma, and Gorigan, through. Bulbapedia didn't mention his japanese name...

Thanks to TTEchidna and Crystal Clair for their links! I think I've managed to memorize some of the katakana table by now... ^^;

If anybody else has any links, or even just know the original japanese names for the other characters I'm missing, please let me know! Thanks!

-Avalons-Healer