What would you be looking for in a new Pokémon Wii game?
Well for me I'd want something like:
- Cell shaded graphicps like in the Japanese arcade game Pokémon Battrid. The trainers look incredibly ugly in their current 3D models. Here's a sample video, as you can see, the Pokémon come out great.
- Better Trainer customization, in terms of not giving us basically the same sprite with re-coloured clothes. I get it if you don't want to get too indepth in chaning things like facial features if it was an RPG, but PBR wasn't so yeah.
- Move tutors :3
- 3D contests with its own ribbons
- Wifi features outside of just battling.
- Actual wild Pokémon if it is an RPG. It shouldn't be that hard, choose from the Pokeradar Pokemon in Platinum.