FAQ: PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth/Gates to Infinity Discussion Thread - Page 10
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth/Gates to Infinity Discussion Thread

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth

The game will be released on November 23, 2012 in japan. That's actually a bit earlier than what I though and also it can be downloadable via eShop.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter Add Robo-Floatzel on Google+
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Gengarzilla View Post
    Someone please tell me that Pikachu, The Unova Starters, and Axew are not our only choices!
    I really hope they're not the only ones either, since the previous games had a variety of Pokemon to become, this one not only has little variety at all, but the choices given also have to be the most generic choices possible for Pokemon, I mean, you have 649 species of Pokemon, and of all those Pokemon, they choose THESE ones

Honestly, it's probably for easier marketing that they are only showing these 5, but there is a 50/50 chance of there being other Pokemon to choose from, such as Emolga, Minccino, Cubchoo, and Mienfoo for example.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Anyone else notice, alongside all the Unova Pokemon and Pikachu, Dunsparce lol.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Dunsparce is a major character?

...That's kind of random, isn't it?

So I take it Virizon and Keldeo are major characters and Terrakion and Cobalion aren't? Seems kinda odd.

Enough of this...

If you REALLY pay close attention to the video you'd notice there's Chimchar at :54 to the left. Proving there's more Pokemon to choose from than those five shown. As for the personality test, I highly doubt its been removed. Why would they even think of swapping it out for taking a picture of yourself to match what Pokemon are you? Maybe integrated but not removed. For everything else, were just going to have to wait until more information is released which should be long.

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aireon View Post
    Enough of this...

If you REALLY pay close attention to the video you'd notice there's Chimchar at :54 to the left.
    Proving there's more Pokemon to choose from than those five shown. As for the personality test, I highly doubt its been removed. Why would they even think of swapping it out for taking a picture of yourself to match what Pokemon are you? Maybe integrated but not removed. For everything else, were just going to have to wait until more information is released which should be long.
    Wrong. There is no Chimchar anywhere at that part.

You must be mistaking it for Tepig.

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    So I take it Virizon and Keldeo are major characters and Terrakion and Cobalion aren't? Seems kinda odd.
    Cobalion is most likely not in because he's already been part of a Pokémon spinoff as a main (Pokémon Rumble Blast...yeah, we all know how that went with most fans), and Terrakion receives much use in the main games (this point being very much not an actual excuse, but it's fun to speculate) so it's not that big of a deal for most Pokémon players.
    Virizion is likely in because she's one of the least used (at least, in terms of actual usability) of the Swords of Justice (in terms of metagame competitivity) and Keldeo is likely in because of Kyurem VS. The Sword of Justice - they want to get them promotions out there.
    I'm the resident cynic of two forums.
    Pokémon Claim: White Kyurem
    Move Claim: Ice Burn
    Item Claim: DNA Splicers (All related!)

Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Enough of this...

If you REALLY pay close attention to the video you'd notice there's Chimchar at :54 to the left.
    Proving there's more Pokemon to choose from than those five shown. As for the personality test, I highly doubt its been removed. Why would they even think of swapping it out for taking a picture of yourself to match what Pokemon are you? Maybe integrated but not removed. For everything else, were just going to have to wait until more information is released which should be long.

http://i.imgur.com/Z03j8.png

So thats not a Chimchar to you, on the LEFT?

In glorious technicolor The Outrage's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Enough of this...

No, that Pokemon on the far left (next to Snivy) is an Axew. The Pokemon on the far right is an Oshawott. There are only five Pokemon displayed, and they're the five we know are confirmed starters.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishmaker Jirachi View Post
    Virizion is likely in because she's one of the least used (at least, in terms of actual usability) of the Swords of Justice (in terms of metagame competitivity) and Keldeo is likely in because of Kyurem VS. The Sword of Justice - they want to get them promotions out there.
    I highly doubt that Chunsoft care about the metagame or the recent movie (which won't be in theaters by the time the game is out). They're entitled to be biased in favor of certain Pokémon; Virizion and Keldeo are much more endearing than Cobalion and Terrakion are. It also seems that Espeon and Umbreon will be the only Eeveelutions with notable roles.

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    Enough of this...

No, that Pokemon on the far left (next to Snivy) is an Axew. The Pokemon on the far right is an Oshawott. There are only five Pokemon displayed, and they're the five we know are confirmed starters.
    Next to Snivy on the LEFT, and Axew's color scheme is no where near orange.

Next after Snivy, and Axew's color scheme is no where near orange.
    It's a good thing that the Pokémon left to Snivy isn't orange, then.

Just to make it easier for those who can not see, its this fellow here: http://i.imgur.com/ZiNR4.png?1

I don't see how you can possibly think that's Chimchar.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast