FAQ: PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth/Gates to Infinity Discussion Thread - Page 10

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 295
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth/Gates to Infinity Discussion Thread

  1. #136
    Why, hello there~ guardian468's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    96
    Blog Entries
    10

    Follow guardian468 on Tumblr Visit guardian468's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth

    The game will be released on November 23, 2012 in japan. That's actually a bit earlier than what I though and also it can be downloadable via eShop.

  2. #137
    Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sinnoh Region
    Posts
    1,426
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth

    Quote Originally Posted by Gengarzilla View Post
    Someone please tell me that Pikachu, The Unova Starters, and Axew are not our only choices!
    I really hope they're not the only ones either, since the previous games had a variety of Pokemon to become, this one not only has little variety at all, but the choices given also have to be the most generic choices possible for Pokemon, I mean, you have 649 species of Pokemon, and of all those Pokemon, they choose THESE ones

    Honestly, it's probably for easier marketing that they are only showing these 5, but there is a 50/50 chance of there being other Pokemon to choose from, such as Emolga, Minccino, Cubchoo, and Mienfoo for example.
    S.S. Shadow Minun likes this.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

    CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

  3. #138
    Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,021
    Blog Entries
    341

    Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth

    Anyone else notice, alongside all the Unova Pokemon and Pikachu, Dunsparce lol.

  4. #139
    BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,283
    Blog Entries
    19

    Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth

    Dunsparce is a major character?

    ...That's kind of random, isn't it?

  5. #140
    zzz YamiiDenryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,816
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth

    So I take it Virizon and Keldeo are major characters and Terrakion and Cobalion aren't? Seems kinda odd.

  6. #141
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    6

    Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth

    Enough of this...

    If you REALLY pay close attention to the video you'd notice there's Chimchar at :54 to the left. Proving there's more Pokemon to choose from than those five shown. As for the personality test, I highly doubt its been removed. Why would they even think of swapping it out for taking a picture of yourself to match what Pokemon are you? Maybe integrated but not removed. For everything else, were just going to have to wait until more information is released which should be long.

  7. #142
    BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,283
    Blog Entries
    19

    Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth

    Quote Originally Posted by Aireon View Post
    Enough of this...

    If you REALLY pay close attention to the video you'd notice there's Chimchar at :54 to the left.
    Proving there's more Pokemon to choose from than those five shown. As for the personality test, I highly doubt its been removed. Why would they even think of swapping it out for taking a picture of yourself to match what Pokemon are you? Maybe integrated but not removed. For everything else, were just going to have to wait until more information is released which should be long.
    Wrong. There is no Chimchar anywhere at that part.

    You must be mistaking it for Tepig.

  8. #143
    Your resident cynic. Wishmaker Jirachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    212
    Blog Entries
    14

    Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth

    Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    So I take it Virizon and Keldeo are major characters and Terrakion and Cobalion aren't? Seems kinda odd.
    Cobalion is most likely not in because he's already been part of a Pokémon spinoff as a main (Pokémon Rumble Blast...yeah, we all know how that went with most fans), and Terrakion receives much use in the main games (this point being very much not an actual excuse, but it's fun to speculate) so it's not that big of a deal for most Pokémon players.
    Virizion is likely in because she's one of the least used (at least, in terms of actual usability) of the Swords of Justice (in terms of metagame competitivity) and Keldeo is likely in because of Kyurem VS. The Sword of Justice - they want to get them promotions out there.
    I'm the resident cynic of two forums.
    Pokémon Claim: White Kyurem
    Move Claim: Ice Burn
    Item Claim: DNA Splicers (All related!)

  9. #144
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    6

    Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth

    Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aireon View Post
    Enough of this...

    If you REALLY pay close attention to the video you'd notice there's Chimchar at :54 to the left.
    Proving there's more Pokemon to choose from than those five shown. As for the personality test, I highly doubt its been removed. Why would they even think of swapping it out for taking a picture of yourself to match what Pokemon are you? Maybe integrated but not removed. For everything else, were just going to have to wait until more information is released which should be long.
    Wrong. There is no Chimchar anywhere at that part.

    You must be mistaking it for Tepig.
    http://i.imgur.com/Z03j8.png

    So thats not a Chimchar to you, on the LEFT?

  10. #145
    Registered User The Outrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,172
    Blog Entries
    951

    Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth

    Quote Originally Posted by Aireon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aireon View Post
    Enough of this...

    If you REALLY pay close attention to the video you'd notice there's Chimchar at :54 to the left.
    Proving there's more Pokemon to choose from than those five shown. As for the personality test, I highly doubt its been removed. Why would they even think of swapping it out for taking a picture of yourself to match what Pokemon are you? Maybe integrated but not removed. For everything else, were just going to have to wait until more information is released which should be long.
    Wrong. There is no Chimchar anywhere at that part.

    You must be mistaking it for Tepig.
    http://i.imgur.com/Z03j8.png

    So thats not a Chimchar to you, on the LEFT?
    No, that Pokemon on the far left (next to Snivy) is an Axew. The Pokemon on the far right is an Oshawott. There are only five Pokemon displayed, and they're the five we know are confirmed starters.

  11. #146
    Time Traveler Silktree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,396
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishmaker Jirachi View Post
    Virizion is likely in because she's one of the least used (at least, in terms of actual usability) of the Swords of Justice (in terms of metagame competitivity) and Keldeo is likely in because of Kyurem VS. The Sword of Justice - they want to get them promotions out there.
    I highly doubt that Chunsoft care about the metagame or the recent movie (which won't be in theaters by the time the game is out). They're entitled to be biased in favor of certain Pokémon; Virizion and Keldeo are much more endearing than Cobalion and Terrakion are. It also seems that Espeon and Umbreon will be the only Eeveelutions with notable roles.

  12. #147
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    6

    Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth

    Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aireon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eitarou View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aireon View Post
    Enough of this...

    If you REALLY pay close attention to the video you'd notice there's Chimchar at :54 to the left.
    Proving there's more Pokemon to choose from than those five shown. As for the personality test, I highly doubt its been removed. Why would they even think of swapping it out for taking a picture of yourself to match what Pokemon are you? Maybe integrated but not removed. For everything else, were just going to have to wait until more information is released which should be long.
    Wrong. There is no Chimchar anywhere at that part.

    You must be mistaking it for Tepig.
    http://i.imgur.com/Z03j8.png

    So thats not a Chimchar to you, on the LEFT?
    No, that Pokemon on the far left (next to Snivy) is an Axew. The Pokemon on the far right is an Oshawott. There are only five Pokemon displayed, and they're the five we know are confirmed starters.
    Next to Snivy on the LEFT, and Axew's color scheme is no where near orange.

  13. #148
    Time Traveler Silktree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,396
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth

    Quote Originally Posted by Aireon View Post
    Next after Snivy, and Axew's color scheme is no where near orange.
    It's a good thing that the Pokémon left to Snivy isn't orange, then.

  14. #149
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    6

    Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth

    Just to make it easier for those who can not see, its this fellow here: http://i.imgur.com/ZiNR4.png?1

  15. #150
    Time Traveler Silktree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,396
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth

    I don't see how you can possibly think that's Chimchar.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •