Older Games Simple Questions Thread - Page 3

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Older Games Simple Questions Thread

I've been meaning to ask a question, but the last post was about 15 days ago. But someone revived the topic and...

Anyhow, did anyone ever get the pics of Powarun/*his english name causes instant death* when he transforms in the weather?
    Love is Orange

I need to know if there's a list of all the known Pokemon R/S english names so far with icons of the actual Pokemon next to them because all the lists I've found just say the Japanese and English names, and it's difficult on me because I don't know what the Japanese names are either! o.O"

Does such a list exist?

Thanks to Sul for the sig pic!
    Next Sunday: EffeX's sig pic!

Morbid Music - My Site!

psychobilly_beach@yahoo.com

AIM: Psychobilly Beach

Originally posted by Myuu
    I need to know if there's a list of all the known Pokemon R/S english names so far with icons of the actual Pokemon next to them because all the lists I've found just say the Japanese and English names, and it's difficult on me because I don't know what the Japanese names are either! o.O"

Does such a list exist?
    Well, the official new names topic used to have one, but it was taking so long to load that I removed the pictures. I'll see what I can do for you.

- Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
    AKA Trip
    AIM: Just One Trip
    YIM: murky_krow
    Google Talk murkykrow (at) gmail (dot) com

RabbitEars

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - Rush "Witch Hunt"

Interesting. I've never seen a line that long.

well, I don't like replying in old topics, but seince some brought the topic back...

http://www.animewolken.nl/pokemon/spellen/pokemonadvance/powarun.htm

I found that site online. It has pics of all of Powaruns forms, because I know that I'm not the only one who wanted pics.
    Love is Orange

ur worst nightmare big bad birtha's Avatar

*looks at my question* Every unanswered question?
    i am big bad birtha eeeee!

Originally posted by big bad birtha
    Ok I have a question about catching the Reji.How do I open up the caves that they dwell in?I know where to open them up I just don't know what to do there.Do I need specific pokemon in my party?Do I need to beat battle tower?
    I'm notsure if thsi will help (I didn't read it X_X)

But....

http://upn.dynup.net/pvg/walkthrough/rs/part9.shtml

Default Series of questions

Copied this from my topic over here since mine is just a series of simple questions:

Ok I've been debating whether I was going to pick up a copy of Ruby for a while now. I have Red, Silver (Japanese version), and Crystal and enjoyed them all. My whole concern was that the game wouldn't have innovated much for Ruby and then Zelda is coming out soon. So I had a few questions. How different is it from the original? Are the 2-vs-2 battles really unique? Is breeding still available (this was a favorite for me)? And do you think I would have time to play with Zelda coming out Monday/Tuesday? I have roughly 1-2 hours each weekday to play, and then a lot of time on weekends. So yea. That's about it. Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks.

Originally posted by Hyper Togepi
    well, I don't like replying in old topics, but seince some brought the topic back...

http://www.animewolken.nl/pokemon/spellen/pokemonadvance/powarun.htm

I found that site online. It has pics of all of Powaruns forms, because I know that I'm not the only one who wanted pics.
    Thanks, I've been wanting to see the other forms for ages! To say i'm dissapointed is an understatement. Ice i ok but fire is just...ick.

Anyway i now have a question! Now that all the Pokémon have their own icons, when you're flying or surfing is the correct Pokeon shown or is it still the lapras/random birdie thing?!
    Heart Gold Friend Code: 4340-5634-3185

I have turned away from you and I am Godless / A wasteland of poison, a hidden fortress
    I have blackened out the stars and hidden frequencies / I have silenced all the waves and forbidden secrecies

Blog Entries

Actually, it's a Wailmer when they're surfing, with your character's sprite on top (you can also not fish while surfing) and there is no flying icon anymore. Just a bird shape that swoops down and picks up your character and then drops it off.

Finally remembered my password... ^^;;

Anyways, I've got a question about all those interviews. What exactly are the purpose in those? I know that in Lilycove City there is a fan club where they talk about popular trainers, but does something finally happen that makes them notice you? Or have I been dense and missed something that's already been posted? ^^;

Interviewer Gabby & Ty (Magneton lv.39 and Exploud lv.39; final form?)
    Route 111 (near Trainer Tips sign), Route 118 (near the fisher that gave the good rod), Route 120 (far right). Interview Guy (forgot name) whenever you enter a contest.

I haven't gotten to the E4/Champion part yet, but I'm assuming that you'll be interviewed/battled again there or at Battle Tower. This is something I'm rather curious about, especially since I'm starting to run out of words to describe things...
    "Lance told you that he'd like to see you again? Not a chance!" -Blackthorn Gym Trainer
    "I've been waiting for you. Crys!" -Lance

Taken out of context, but still... XD

Prepare to be disappointed:
    Nothing important.

The only thing the interveiws do are this:
    You can go to a TV and see your interveiw. If you trade records with a freind, they can see your interveiw on TV.

That's all.

Other than that guy in the Pokemon Center after 5 Badges, but that's not really an interveiw.
    Love is Orange

Blog Entries

And to get the fans in lilycove to become your fans, just defeat the Elite 4, then go back there.

when you need more, have+ bell02+'s Avatar

Red face I'm not use to asking questions, and

^_^;; I'm not sure if this is really a quick question or not but...

Does anybody have a list of Pokemon Presonallities (natural traits) in the game?

I haven't really seen this on any site, but I need to know because I'm trying to make a(nouther) ninja sandshrew, (like I have in every game, but this will be the best) I want to see if I can have soming of a serious or concentraited attitude and a higher speed gene. If anybody can help, Thanks.

I don't have a complete list of traits, but I do know that the "Hasty" trait promotes speed. So if you want a fast Sandshrew, try to get that trait.
    Love is Orange

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast