Older Games Simple Questions Thread - Page 2

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Older Games Simple Questions Thread

Head hurts. Browsed forum, can't see if questions have been answered elsewhere. Purr.

1) Where can i find all the info? ie level up movelists, what the moves do, what the characteristics do, what Pokes learn what + thru TM's and breeding + tutor

2) Any pics or stuff you can give me about Powaruns different forms when he changes with the weather? thanx :)

BTW i saw the name "Solarock" used in this thread...has that been revealed or just speculation? The name is an obvious one of course but I always thought it should be its English name. Likewise the moon should be Lunarock..!
    Last edited by Uncanny Madman; 16th January 2003 at 07:50 PM.
    Heart Gold Friend Code: 4340-5634-3185

I have turned away from you and I am Godless / A wasteland of poison, a hidden fortress
    I have blackened out the stars and hidden frequencies / I have silenced all the waves and forbidden secrecies

First, to Mr. Cardboard, I do not know. I haven't bothered with stone-evolved Pokémon yet at all.

Next, to Madman, BMG does not have its own guide at the moment. If you search the forum with the search box at the bottom right corner, Kuno posted some links in the forum somewhere. Maybe Kuno will post them here too in a while.

As for your other question, I'll look around. I'll see if I can find anyone who has them and get back to you.

- Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
    AKA Trip
    AIM: Just One Trip
    YIM: murky_krow
    Google Talk murkykrow (at) gmail (dot) com

RabbitEars

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - Rush "Witch Hunt"

Brett!

>Where can i find all the info? ie level up movelists, what the moves do, what the characteristics do, what Pokes learn what + thru TM's and breeding + tutor

There is no tutor in this. Flamethrower (TM 35), Ice Beam (TM 13) and Thunderbolt (TM 24) are all TMs. UPN has a decent Pokedex. It is currently being revamped so all Pokedex's after 75 don't look as great as the rest. It has most of the info you are looking for. ::sweatdrop::

>Any pics or stuff you can give me about Powaruns different forms when he changes with the weather? thanx :)

He changes in Sunny Day, Rain Dance and Hail. However Sandstorm has no effect on him. As for the picture.. The girl that has it only fights you once. ;_; I can try to get it for you, just give me some time.
    "Hmm... Webmaster of popular pokemon site takes illegal drugs..."

The God Buttons Legend of Didesy's Avatar

I heard, or rather saw, on Meowth's Pokedex, about a Move Tutor that teaches one of 4 moves - Hard Plant, Psyco blast, Voltekka, etc... anyone has anything confirming this? Apparently those moves DO exist, but nobody apparently learns them, so maybe this is the way.

But nobody's found this move tutor (YET)... maybe its something to do with days or weeks or something, or maybe its in the Gamecube Game.
    rurou wa suteki

[...ne]

Originally posted by UnCaNnY mAdMaN
    Head hurts. Browsed forum, can't see if questions have been answered elsewhere. Purr.

1) Where can i find all the info? ie level up movelists, what the moves do, what the characteristics do, what Pokes learn what + thru TM's and breeding + tutor

2) Any pics or stuff you can give me about Powaruns different forms when he changes with the weather? thanx :)

BTW i saw the name "Solarock" used in this thread...has that been revealed or just speculation? The name is an obvious one of course but I always thought it should be its English name. Likewise the moon should be Lunarock..!
    Solarrock - Romanization of Sorrarokku.
    Runatoon - Lunatoon
    Raiboruto - Raibolt
    Abusoru - Absol??

Where a large electronic talking Charmander looks at me from beside the computer...

Where is
    Move Deleter?
    Move Tutor's Heart Scale?
    Shoal Cave?

1) next to the big pokemart in MINAMO
    2)pass, cant understand
    3)above TOKUSAN

and i have a big feeling that the move tutor only comes on certain days..:(

The God Buttons Legend of Didesy's Avatar

I think you mean Move Relearner's Heart Scale... for that, it's apparently frequently found on the beaches around Minamo. Don't ask why.
    rurou wa suteki

[...ne]

Heart scales can be found on pink little pokemons as attachment

and on r118 beaches and underwater on R124,126, 127 and 128

Just a friendly reminder-if you post count hits 90 before the end of January 19th, you may be facing a ban from me. For SPAM. You are forewarned. It won't be permanant-a day or two at the most. But don't come back complaining. Just make smart posts-if they're mostly good posts, with more meat in them, then you're OK. I can check all the posts you've made and such. I won't ban for smart posts.

Once again-you are forewarned.

~Evan, and probably most of the MODs at Bulbagarden

Last edited by evkl; 19th January 2003 at 10:45 AM.

Here's something I want to know.

Say a Pokémon could learn both Scream Punch and Substitute. If I set up Substitute, then used Scream Punch, and the Substitute took the damage and not the actual Pokémon, could Scream Punch still affect?

Thanks.

EDIT: I answered my own question! I raised a Kecleon to Lv.40 so it'd learn Sub, then gave it TM01. Works like a charm. 100% accuracy, 150 damage, the only catch is that you need Substitute!

- Trip
    Puzzled.
    Last edited by Trip; 24th January 2003 at 04:21 PM.

RabbitEars

Default n00b question forthcoming

Who are the Gym Leaders and the Elites? Do not give types or anything, I just want the names and pictures, preferably in order of when you face them. I know Senri, but not where in the order he goes or what he looks like.
    Last edited by Jukain; 25th January 2003 at 09:14 PM.
    I am the author of Legends of Hoenn

Pokémaniacs Anonymous-Because growing old is inevitable, but growing up is optional.

Jukain, did you even LOOK at the topic? No offense, but it's on the first page of this thread. I spent maybe half an hour typing up that list. So stop being lazy and look for it on the first page of the thread, k?

EDIT: Oops! My mistake. I just reread you post, Jukain, and it is not covered on the first page! That's what I get for being up at 3 in the morning posting this. I'll try and get you what you asked for, alright?

- Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
    AKA Trip
    Last edited by Trip; 26th January 2003 at 07:46 AM.

RabbitEars

>the only catch is that you need Substitute!

But isn't Kecleon the only one that learns substitute? If he has decent attack, mabey it can be his standard.
    "Hmm... Webmaster of popular pokemon site takes illegal drugs..."

Last edited by member76; 26th January 2003 at 08:11 AM.

ur worst nightmare big bad birtha's Avatar

Ok I have a question about catching the Reji.How do I open up the caves that they dwell in?I know where to open them up I just don't know what to do there.Do I need specific pokemon in my party?Do I need to beat battle tower?
    i am big bad birtha eeeee!

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast