Official Colosseum Art?

Thread: Official Colosseum Art?

Blog Entries

Default Official Colosseum Art?

Does anyone know where I might find the official art of Venus, Ein, Nascour and Evice from Pokémon Colosseum? I've been wanting to do sketches of them but I need the art as a base.

Sorry, to my knowledge, no 2-D art has ever been seen of Pokecol. All we have are the few meager scans from the Snatcher Leo manga.
    Up the airy mountains / Down the rushy Glen /
    We dare not go a-hunting / For fear of Fairy-type Pokémon

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    Sorry, to my knowledge, no 2-D art has ever been seen of Pokecol. All we have are the few meager scans from the Snatcher Leo manga.
    I hate Prima strategy guides >_< The one I have for Colosseum has the art but a lot of it is partially covered...but then again, it's so crappy it has one of the scientists in the Cipher Lab using RAYQUAZA.

The Nintendo guide did have head-shots of everyone except Evice though, so I assumed that there'd be the rest of it out there somewhere.

The limited edition brady games guide came with an artbook that had a concept sketch of Miror. B, but I never bought the guide. You can probably find it on ebay or maybe someone can scan it.

Anyway, I have the regular bradygames guide and it has full 3-d art of all trainer types and admins except Evice and the Area Leaders. I may get back into spriting Colosseum characters sometime, hmm...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadsilver View Post
    The limited edition brady games guide came with an artbook that had a concept sketch of Miror. B, but I never bought the guide. You can probably find it on ebay or maybe someone can scan it.

Anyway, I have the regular bradygames guide and it has full 3-d art of all trainer types and admins except Evice and the Area Leaders. I may get back into spriting Colosseum characters sometime, hmm...
    Please scan <3

Yeah, here's a sample page:
    http://home.earthlink.net/~asjax/ein_venus.PNG
    They're partially obscured, but since the admins appear multiple times they use the art each time so I can scan in other instances where different parts are obscured (if you understand what I'm saying...)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadsilver View Post
    Yeah, here's a sample page:
    http://home.earthlink.net/~asjax/ein_venus.PNG
    They're partially obscured, but since the admins appear multiple times they use the art each time so I can scan in other instances where different parts are obscured (if you understand what I'm saying...)
    If you could, please, though those are a great start.

I certainly hope Nascour's art isn't covered up too much, since you only battle him once.

Pokémon Capture Expert paperfairy's Avatar

http://media.nintendo.com/mediaFiles/76b87633-6196-4b1c-835f-fed393baeea2.jpg

Is an offical art, found here:

http://afromanduck.deviantart.com/

It's not what you requested, but maybe if you look around or ask the owner of that Deviant, they can point you in the right direction.

don't like something? fix it. stop complaining about it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    If you could, please, though those are a great start.

I certainly hope Nascour's art isn't covered up too much, since you only battle him once.
    Actually, it is covered up quite a bit, but you should be able to use artistic interperetation on it. When I was making colosseum trainer sprites, I took pictures of my tv in adition to using the images in the guide. Anyway, I'll get to scanning that after school.

The Dude Abides

I have that limited edition thing, too, but I lost the promo art thingy at a friend's
    house. :(