New Pokemon Game? - Page 7

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: New Pokemon Game?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash_Pokemaster View Post
    The first Pikachu simulator never released in Europe, due to its bad selling in USA and Japan.
    Wrong, it wasn't released because a a release would mean the game would not only have to be reprogrammed into german, spanish, french and italian, but there's also the matter of UK english and all the various accents you'll fid around Europe not sounding similiar to american english, as well as a game aimed at children where one has to speak directly to the game in english would generate far too many angry mails from parents who just bought a game their non-english speaking children are completely unable to play.
    A pokemon game that can't be played by grade schoolers is not going to be a success, so the game was simply deemed unsuitable for the market.

Bp.

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor Godot View Post
    My Silver version doesn't save properly anymore, but my Crystal version is fine.
    Ooooo same! My Silver stopped saving!! I was so mad!!! I'm just hoping it won't happen to my Gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamant View Post
    Wrong, it wasn't released because a a release would mean the game would not only have to be reprogrammed into german, spanish, french and italian, but there's also the matter of UK english and all the various accents you'll fid around Europe not sounding similiar to american english, as well as a game aimed at children where one has to speak directly to the game in english would generate far too many angry mails from parents who just bought a game their non-english speaking children are completely unable to play.
    A pokemon game that can't be played by grade schoolers is not going to be a success, so the game was simply deemed unsuitable for the market.
    Makes sence...
    Sorry for my mistake about HAL too.

Anyway, I hope this New Pokemon Game is not going to be the Mysterious Dungeons Sequel that was announced; though I believe that's probably the case.

I'm on your boat I hope it's not the new Dungeon game, I really want it to be a remake of GSC though.

Blog Entries

I see that blue sky now has coverage of the latest CoroCoro issue, judging from which there is still no game-related material. The only detail of substance to be had is word of Darkrai's acquistion method; even that was rather conveniently scheduled for next month.

There are two possible explanations:
    A. The Mystery Dungeon sequel is mentioned in the magazine in some fashion, but not to the extent of warranting a "leak" (though the same can be said for what actually has been leaked).
    B. The announcement has yet again been delayed, increasing the possibility that the game in question is not the Mystery Dungeon one. (CoroCoro has done this before: XD was hinted for a very long time at a time when even Diamond and Pearl were at least known by name.)

Granted, it is not entirely unfeasible that there is already news of another game in the current issue and that it has eluded the leaker for some reason.

If the announcement has been scheduled for next month, and the game turns out to be no other than the Mystery Dungeon sequel, my disappointment will push me to avoid paying attention to CoroCoro altogether.

Blog Entries

The news has not been delayed after all - it was simply not worth the trouble of leaking. It is unfortunate that CoroCoro conveniently made it appear that the game to be revealed would be a video one, and that the news would be exclusive, since in the end the created impression was false on both counts.

Well...doesnt that just suck...

I really hope it's a GSC remake. Even though you can get all the pokemon in Gen III, it would give you a chance to play through Johto again. Johto was, and still is, my favorite region, so my fingers are crossed on that.

EDIT: Saw the news. So that's the big game they revealed? Battrio?
    Last edited by FireAngel; 15th April 2007 at 10:35 AM.

Pokémon Capture Expert paperfairy's Avatar

Rip off.

don't like something? fix it. stop complaining about it.

Quote Originally Posted by FireAngel View Post
    EDIT: Saw the news. So that's the big game they revealed? Battrio?
    No, I think you misunderstood.

i want a sequel to Pokemon Xd (no chance )]

i put my life for the G/S remake

MoonSilver and SunGold will rise!

Blog Entries

I would give my left kidney to Nintendo if they made a GSC remake, but aside from that...
    Snap was really good. If they made another one, I'd probably buy it. The pokemon RPG's were good, but only because they put legendaries and johto pokemon in it. Now that you can catch all of those, you don't really need another one. Mystery Dungeon sucked. I bought it, beat it, then asked myself, what's the point? That was just something with the pokemon brand name on it, and that's why it made money. Ranger was o.k., but once again, manafy was the reason I bought that sucker. Card game, pinball, and puzzle were all good games, and really should have new ones made, but except for pinball, I doubt it.

DOES IT VIA COPY/PASTE Æsahættr's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Just because you don't like Mystery Dungeon, doesn't mean it was a shameless money-making plug. I personally thought the story was great and it was a great idea for a pokemon spinoff. But that's just my opinion. Not to mention it was one of the very few games with an involving post-game storyline that I liked.

Facebook | Twitter | LJ
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567