New Pokemon Game? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Pokemon Game?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Oak View Post
    Also, for a game that sold about 20 copies, I have to say I'm surprised by the level of support for Pokemon Snap...
    Snap was the greatest game of all time. >:o

Considering my Pokémon-hating sister managed to get addicted to it? That says something, I think...
    By reading this, you have given me temporary control of your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by XD375 View Post
    First, Pokémon Snap was a Player's Choice Million Seller, and second, every new system is a new Generation, and they're gonna need to do some more RPGs so we don't keep waiting, so what better to do than to open up the gates to Johto?
    Just pointing that out again since my post will be ignored 'cause of the rapid quote.

I didn't say it was a bad game, I just recall it selling rather poorly.

Didn't know it had hit a million sales, everything I've seen on it has said it was well received critically but no-one bought the game.

Maybe the N64 itself was to blame there?

Blog Entries
    Follow Turtle Tamer Kammy On Twitter
    Follow Turtle Tamer Kammy on Tumblr Follow Turtle Tamer Kammy on Flickr

I dunno... it'd be nice to have GSC made just so that you can play all the "versions"... I guess it the word I'm looking for... on the DS. REGIONS. That's the word. Johto is the only region you can't play on the DS.
    *this space for rent*

when you need more, have+ bell02+'s Avatar

I thought pkmn snap sold pretty well, being in the middle of the pokemon merchandising hight. I'd want one for the Wii... but with Freedom of movement and adventure game elements (of puzzle solving and tool using). Pokemon Snap has to be among the best of the Pokemon Spin offs.

I doubt it's a GS remake... I'd want one though. I still pretty much doubt FR/LG had anything to do with giving players a sense of completeness, but more of something to show off the development of the series. I think a GS Remake would also be nice for that reason.. both games have the nostalgia feeling.

Also, GS needs a serious update with the graphics (compared to the rest) It also be nice to see the world remade in the DP engine. Johto had a lot of pretty places to see, but everything was done on a GBC.

I'd probably want to Kanto changed too though.. it was pretty depressing before. Then being able to use the old monster balls. I guess real proof of there being a GS game would be if they have sprites for the Johto exclusive arcon balls.
    Last edited by bell02+; 14th March 2007 at 11:36 PM.

For the reasons I posted above, for one. : p
    Up the airy mountains / Down the rushy Glen /
    We dare not go a-hunting / For fear of Fairy-type Pokémon

How'd this topic become another G/S remake wishlist topic? o.o

Oak is right, and I'm sadly one to blame for this, as I've been discussing the G/S remake myself.

We need to think of new ideas! An actual action game for the Wii would be fun, not something slow or gimmicky like Dungeon or Ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor Paperfairy View Post
    \
    - The numerous (too the point of being sickening) Johto cameos in D/P
    Like...um, about 1?

DOES IT VIA COPY/PASTE Æsahættr's Avatar
    Blog Entries

WiiSnap would be the best spinoff they could do right now. That would sell so well. It'd be stupid not to make it.

Facebook | Twitter | LJ
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.

In case anyone has not yet figured the reason for the lack of development, I should note that the CoroCoro web site now indicates that the game will be revealed in next month's issue. (At least, Pokeani reports as much and links to the web site, although the latter isn't shown in an updated form.)

Anyways, I doubt that this is the GSC remake. Even if we're getting one, it should still be at least 3 months or so till we hear about it. It's problably just time for the flood of Gen IV spinoffs and minigames to start appearing.

I'm hoping for Pokémon Card DS. We've been waiting too long for another Pokémon Card video game.

See, now I would be totally freaking excited about THAT.

Given your frequently noted objection to remakes, I feel free to point out that I absolutely fail to understand your excitement.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast