New glitch pokemon in silver

Thread: New glitch pokemon in silver

Thumbs up New glitch pokemon in silver

I am new to these forums and recently I wanted to get my silver version back that I lost years ago anyway I got a rom for my psp and started playing it for a while when I became bored I started experimenting with action replay codes and shortly after I discovered a new glitch pokemon in silver version I ONLY SAY THIS BECAUSE IT IS NOT ON THE WIKI DO NOT FLAME ME IF I AM WRONG. anyway I had a shiny feraligator called feraligator which I hacked after beating the bird gym I turned on a shiny, a fly hack that made my lugia have 4 flys in his move menu but not in his attacks, and the hack for ?????which the code was something00EDD0 I then caught a ????? with a master ball, then 1 hit ko-d it because it doesn't dissapear, I named it problema, I then flew to new bark town and then

..violet city I went to the computer I tried to deposit problema but it wouldn't identify it as in it didn't show up in my party, also its sprite in the pokemon menu is a slowpoke, so then I went to move and put a shiny feraligator called feraligator in my party at the top. it's name then changed to brandon - my trainers name. I switched it's position to the bottom with my ????? called problema - btw I had 7 pokemon in my party at this point. I then went and fought a shiny pokemon - i still had the cheat on but I don't think it makes a difference as i killed it and fought another it turned into the same thing. I noticed the ????? had no attacks so I switched it out with my feraligator now called ? at level 4 it was a boy and it was called "a" every time I tried it it was a shiny magicarp with the attacks clamp with 35/10 pp leech life with 30/15 pp spike cannon 20/15 and lovely kiss 25/10 it also was holding an item.

someone please check this for me and please excuse how crappy my guide was. also i think it is possible without only being up to the bird gym though it might be a different pokemon without the feraligator and it shouldn't have to be shiny.

At the end of a fight this pokemon keeps on leveling up and has an xp bonus for some reason. at the end of the fight you have to turn it off you can not gain any moves and your level will keep going over 100 and then presumably to 250 then back to 0 and go in a loop I am testing it now
    Last edited by poketama; 23rd December 2007 at 02:27 AM.

Blog Entries

I don't think it qualifies as a legitimate glitch Pokemon, since we're talking about something you came across on a rom that you pretty much hacked the hell out of.

a rom is the same thing as a game just ported on another system and can you get any glitch pokemon on these games without hacking the crap out of it? oh and it just passed 250 and got the level 2 it learnt rage, water gun, bite, scary face, slash, screech, hydro pump, scratch, leer and repeat. all moves of totodile and its evolutions.

EDIT: sorry it stopped learning moves after water gun the second time around and I took the item off him it is a teru-sama

EDIT AGAIN: I obtained the egg in the pokemon center... it replaced my shiny celebi but it acted as if it were behind the writing but I couldn't do anything with it. also my ?????'s name was then brandon and my feraligator is ? still.

ANOTHER EDIT: now the pc will not identify I have a party at all
    I then put in 3 pokemon, a typhlosion, maganium and celebi all shiny their names turn into celebi- 8 maganium - blank and typhlosion-8 once I put the maganium in my party the celebies name turned blank the maganium's name turned into 8 then I put in the typhlosion its name was then 8 maganium was tzx and celebi was blank please someone test this for me I tried accesing the pokemon menu after this. the screen turned blank with the music running.

THIS GLITCH IS POWERFUL AND DANGEROUS I am going to do further testing on this new pokemon and it's effects but do not attempt to do this unless you have a backup file or are prepared to lose your save for the good of science! Please someone help me out with this

Yet another edit: it acts as if one of the pokemon is poisoned now nothing is dieing though and trying to heal it at the pokemon center screws the game up and restarts it with different colours but my save data has not been corrupted yet
    Last edited by poketama; 23rd December 2007 at 03:05 AM.

sorry for double posting but I don't want to edit again. the 3 pokemon I put in did go in but I can not switch pokemon and I am still stuck on my typhlosion now called 8. also the areas are getting jumbled up and I entered the unknown area where I should have enter union cave

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by poketama View Post
    a rom is the same thing as a game just ported on another system
    If you're taking the game and placing it on a console that it was not intended for, obviously some of the data needs to be manipulated to make it compatible. You can't simply take it from the GameBoy cartridge and put it on the PSP and miraculously have it work.

So yes, while the game itself might be the same as the original GB version, the data is definitely not.

and can you get any glitch pokemon on these games without hacking the crap out of it?
    Yes. A glitch is nothing more than an unexpected programming error. Every game has them.

While yes, the Pokemon that you've captured is most definitely a Glitch Pokemon, it is not likely that it exists within the original GameBoy version of the game, or even in other roms. The glitch is most likely the result of you manipulating data that was already manipulated in the first place.

but nobody knows of a single glitch pokemon on gsc without using hacks

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    If you're taking the game and placing it on a console that it was not intended for, obviously some of the data needs to be manipulated to make it compatible. You can't simply take it from the GameBoy cartridge and put it on the PSP and miraculously have it work.

So yes, while the game itself might be the same as the original GB version, the data is definitely not.

Yes. A glitch is nothing more than an unexpected programming error. Every game has them.

While yes, the Pokemon that you've captured is most definitely a Glitch Pokemon, it is not likely that it exists within the original GameBoy version of the game, or even in other roms. The glitch is most likely the result of you manipulating data that was already manipulated in the first place.
    Now after beating a ratata with typlhosion one of my pokemon evolved to level 100 called GBBRANDON it then called it GB?A?DRN and it had to learn horn attack? then on the list it said it had an attack called rolling kick wtf is that?

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST I CLICKED QUOTE NOT EDIT

EDIT: now it is trying to learn moves like double kick, poison sting and focus energy i don't think double kick is a real move also fury attack, horn drill
    Last edited by poketama; 23rd December 2007 at 03:28 AM.

Blog Entries

but nobody knows of a single glitch pokemon on gsc without using hacks
    After reading the Bulbapedia article, it seems that we were both wrong. It seems that there is a Glitch Pokemon named ????? in the Gen II games.

Now after beating a ratata with typlhosion one of my pokemon evolved to level 100 called GBBRANDON it then called it GB?A?DRN and it had to learn horn attack? then on the list it said it had an attack called rolling kick wtf is that?
    Rolling Kick

EDIT:
    Actually, it seems there's several of them.

i have checked all of these they are impossible to get without a code read the articles

EDIT: I CAN NOW SEE MY POKEMON LIST!! theere are 2 slowpoke sprite one with ? as a name and one with no name my lugia is fainted with the name ndon my hjo oh is called ndon fuego while my typhlosion used to be called that the second top one and 3rd top one have ? as a name and are level 1 one is fainted they both have no sprites one has 780 health the other had 0/A24 my lugia has something equiped to him.. i have a humanoid in my party no name or anything presumably a mew, mewtwo or celebi I have 2 more glitches or slowpokes in my party ones sprite moves very slowly and I have a pokemon with the sprite of cyndiquill also holding something

I then proceeded to fight a guy trainer who I aparrently already caught who is apparently a girl and is lvl 0 with no hp my cyndiquil also only knew fly probably from a hack I'm gonna try to catch the trainer with a master ball

MORE! I had to restart after relearning the moves my ? then evolved it was a chinchu or watever and it turned into lanturn
    Last edited by poketama; 23rd December 2007 at 03:53 AM.

I am abandoning this project but at some time I might make a video of the glitches it produces, I'll save it as a secondary file to play with later. But for now I have discovered some new things. A ? turns into pidgeot and a ? turns into shuckle. while evolution the ? looks like pidgeoto and shuckle. I checked my pokedex I have seen 32 pokemon I checked my pc there are no pokemon in there my pokedex ses I own 62 pokemon. THIS GLITCH MULTIPLIES!!!! no wonder I can't see my pokemon party in any way shape or form. If anyone wishes to continue this project or wants to speak about it talk here, pm me or email me at dino@undernorulz.com

I had glitches in my Silver and Gold when I used link cable (like a Lv.124 Mewtwo, full next level bar, and next lv. 125, its stats where 12A or something), but the glitches disappeared when I stopped linking. In battle mode I met Sakaki and the Pokemon he sent out was a ! with his own sprite, then the game froze. This happened because I used a Japanese and American version. Do you know if the glitches can have any effects afterwards, when you link with a JP and a US version? I have a full description of what happened. Did anyone else try to link between to games that's one JP and one US? At least that's one glitch not caused by AR, but it seems to be temporary.
    Captain Lincoln Stern, you stand here accused of...
    12 counts of murder in the first degree
    14 counts of armed theft of Federation property
    22 counts of piracy in high space
    18 counts of fraud
    37 counts of rape
    and 1 moving violation....how do you plead?