New Area in Glitch City: Glitch Island?

Thread: New Area in Glitch City: Glitch Island?

Default New Area in Glitch City: Glitch Island?

Well, I was recently messing around with my Red Version, which I haven't done in quite a while, when I decided to pay a visit to Glitch City. I discovered another part to Glitch City, and I also (kind of) figured out the invisible walls.

OK, so for the new area,do the usual trick, using Cinnabar Island (You'll need a Pokémon that knows Surf as well as Fly). After you enter Glitch City, then keep going to left until you get stuck in an invisible wall. Make sure your trainer character is facing the right, then press your START menu, (the whole screen should be water now) and get on your Pokémon that knows Surf. Now comes the more difficult part. You'll need to navigate using your START menu. Although it looks like you're Surfing on land, press your START menu and it's actually a pond. There are 3 ponds, so you'll need to use the START button every few steps. It'll help you figure out where to go.
    After you get to the 2nd pond, the whole screen should turn to water, or at least most of it will be water. Now, all you have to do is go down. Eventually you'll see those weird pillar thingys that you sometimes see in water. Just keep going down. Soon you'll find another chunk of land and houses and strange pixels, etc. I call it Glitch Island. But the only problem is that you get stuck in an invisible wall before you get to go back on land.

For those of you who have the Red or Blue Version, you might want to try it. It's really weird. The new area makes Glitch City look like the Atlantis of Pokémon games. o___o

「オワリ は ハジマリ」

Blog Entries

Anyway you can post some pics of this? Sounds... trippy.
    Baseball is wrong. Man with four balls can not walk. - Chinese Proverb

TEH STAFF OF D00M

Follow SuperStaff on Tumblr

Yeah, I kind of want to see some proof before I go off to try this sort of thing again. Last time, it almost messed up my game. x_X

Blog Entries

Glitch City is different in every save file, isn't it?

No, Glitch City is the same in every file. I've tried the same thing on my friend's Blue Version and it worked perfectly.
    Glitch City almost messed up your game? How? I've been to Glitch City more than 14 times. The worst thing that can happen is that your game freezes. Unless you visit the city without a Pokémon that knows Fly, Teleport, or Dig, and then you Save. But aside from that, it's not supposed to cause any permanent or eternal damage to your game.
    And no, I can't post pictures. X___X I, eh, don't have any. But it's OK that I can't be trusted. I at least got to post my new discovery so that way if someone else finds it and posts pictures of it and claims they're the first person to find it, I'll be able to prove them wrong.

「オワリ は ハジマリ」

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teru-Sama View Post
    And no, I can't post pictures. X___X I, eh, don't have any. But it's OK that I can't be trusted.
    Well, I wasn't trying to say you were lying... I was just curious to see it since I don't have the means to try it myself right now.
    Baseball is wrong. Man with four balls can not walk. - Chinese Proverb

Oh. Well..it sure sounded like it. To me, anyways. >_>; But if that's not what you meant, OK.

「オワリ は ハジマリ」

You haven't got a camera?