Need help from fellow sharkers

Thread: Need help from fellow sharkers

cuddler of cuddlers Selendomono's Avatar
    I currently live under a rock in the pacific ocean. I have wasted the last 40 uyears of my life looking for the colony of Dewgong that i know the goverment is hiding

Unhappy Need help from fellow sharkers

I need help in firered because i got this huge cheat code book on Valentimes Day last yer and i found a huge selection of codes that were labled just a pokemons name??? u want to know if the cheat a hand will get me the pokemon and if so where will it be will it apear in the wild next time i find a wild will it automaticaly be in my party or will it be in the computor or the day care or what. This has been driving me crazy for a year and i realy want to get espeon and umbreaon with these cheats and if you need any additional info to help me i still have the whole book so Plz Plz plz help a friend.

cuddler of cuddlers Selendomono's Avatar
    I currently live under a rock in the pacific ocean. I have wasted the last 40 uyears of my life looking for the colony of Dewgong that i know the goverment is hiding

Thanks ill give it a whorl and happy valentines day not only to you but to all that view this even tho it isnt till later