FAQ: Mystery Dungeon Help Thread - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 67

Thread: Mystery Dungeon Help Thread

  1. #46
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Mystery Dungeon Help Thread

    *sigh* I need help again...
    Pokemon mystery dungeon:sky(American)
    Team:Zapingeves
    Dungeon: Zero Isle West(34F)
    Reward:joy seed, Ginseng or Calcium(your choice)
    No monster houses
    CR0+YR(or p) XY-092 5M43Y-(or =)
    -K6&NC 9CNJT# 61XCS7
    26=3WY 0@J2@P -@C55Y

  2. #47
    Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    $aturn¥oshi's pants
    Posts
    5,009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Mystery Dungeon Help Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by redmagechuCaden View Post
    *sigh* I need help again...
    Pokemon mystery dungeon:sky(American)
    Team:Zapingeves
    Dungeon: Zero Isle West(34F)
    Reward:joy seed, Ginseng or Calcium(your choice)
    No monster houses
    CR0+YR(or p) XY-092 5M43Y=
    -K6&NC 9CNJT# 61XCS7
    26=3WY 0@J2@P -@C55Y
    Tada~
    +K4CCY 768WWK WHTQ@T
    1-7&4& Q4YP17 S7P0SP
    JF3K&N #5HXF% 603W67

    i dont need a reward code~

    Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

  3. #48
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Mystery Dungeon Help Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by redmagechuCaden View Post
    *sigh* I need help again...
    Pokemon mystery dungeon:sky(American)
    Team:Zapingeves
    Dungeon: Zero Isle West(34F)
    Reward:joy seed, Ginseng or Calcium(your choice)
    No monster houses
    CR0+YR(or p) XY-092 5M43Y=
    -K6&NC 9CNJT# 61XCS7
    26=3WY 0@J2@P -@C55Y
    Tada~
    +K4CCY 768WWK WHTQ@T
    1-7&4& Q4YP17 S7P0SP
    JF3K&N #5HXF% 603W67

    i dont need a reward code~
    Thanks. I know you don't need a reward code,but...
    Q6&=@1 +HN2== XJQ9=(or-)0(or8)
    S=H&Q7 3W00M- 6++R8&
    H-3YFW J=029K 4F1JKP
    Reward:ginseng
    I hope you don't mind.

  4. #49
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Mystery Dungeon Help Thread

    I help again.
    Pokemon mystery dungeon (Sky)
    Team:Zapingeves
    Dungeon: Zero Isle West 34F
    Reward:Joy seed
    No monster houses.
    @JJQ9F 78QR8M &+WJMP
    PJ3&F# 49P715 =JXFPR
    76J5Q& 214W1M 3H51+9
    Last edited by redmagechuCaden; 30th December 2012 at 08:20 PM.

  5. #50
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Mystery Dungeon Help Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by redmagechuCaden View Post
    I help again.
    Pokemon mystery dungeon (Sky)
    Team:Zapingeves
    Dungeon: Zero Isle West 34F
    Reward:Joy seed
    No monster houses.
    @JJQ9F 78QR8M &+WJMP
    PJ3&F# 49P715 =JXFPR
    76J5Q& 214W1M 3H51+9
    I've been rescued already,sorry I didn't let you know sooner.

  6. #51
    Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    $aturn¥oshi's pants
    Posts
    5,009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Mystery Dungeon Help Thread

    I have a horde of magic and I'm feeling generous. Some of these jobs are online generated (mainly obvious which ones these are) while others are game generated. (T/D/S only)
    YOOMTAH!

    Golden Seeds


    Miracle Chests


    Items


    Recruits


    Tell me if any of these don't work for you cuz i haven't tested them all, only most.
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 14th September 2013 at 07:51 PM.

    Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

  7. #52
    Techno Trainer Unendingfear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow Unendingfear On Twitter

    Default Re: Mystery Dungeon Help Thread

    0: Hello peoples. Been playing Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team lately and I'm far from as good as I used to be (reset and all) ;-; Got killed in a dungeon and would appreciate some help. American region and wot, too. It's an early on dungeon and only on floor six.

    YF?NN SRYWC1?? !…4?4
    ?W??? ?44FN??? ?MHH?
    ??S?R M!??P2?? 9?TFC
    Last edited by Unendingfear; 27th January 2013 at 11:50 AM.

  8. #53
    Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    $aturn¥oshi's pants
    Posts
    5,009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Mystery Dungeon Help Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Unendingfear View Post
    0: Hello peoples. Been playing Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team lately and I'm far from as good as I used to be (reset and all) ;-; Got killed in a dungeon and would appreciate some help. American region and wot, too. It's an early on dungeon and only on floor six.

    YF?NN SRYWC1?? !…4?4
    ?W??? ?44FN??? ?MHH?
    ??S?R M!??P2?? 9?TFC
    Client: Jacob (Charmander)
    Place: Silent Chasm B7F
    ID: 6679
    Rescue chances: 10
    Difficulty: D

    YF?YN SPRWC1?4 Q.4?4
    ?W??W ?45FN??7 ?MHH?
    ?JS?R M!??P2R? 9?TFC

    There ya go lad :) No Thank You mail necessary!

    Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

  9. #54
    Techno Trainer Unendingfear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow Unendingfear On Twitter

    Default Re: Mystery Dungeon Help Thread

    Yay! Thank you so very much. :3

  10. #55
    A Broken Pokeball ninfiaVI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    95
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4)

    Do the moves in Mystery dungeon blue and red still have the power from the main games or do they use a different system? I ask because my Skitty's tackle and secret power do the same amount of damage.

  11. #56
    secretly a lizardman Garuru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    45
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Mystery Dungeon Help Thread

    OKAY. I don't care how dead this thread is. I NEED HELP.

    I got defeated on floor 93 of Buried Relic in PMD Blue, just when I had recruited an awesome high-level Aron, got a shitload of money, and got a lot of items. I do not want to lose my precious prospective Aggron. I do not want to do this terrible dungeon all over again. I do not want to lose the money I need for friend areas.

    The password is:

    2Q?NX ?RFTM[f]?? XTC?!
    ?2??? ?PS58?W? 8?1H?
    ??S?3 XXF?3Q?? PFT4C

    where [f] is a female symbol. god why are these passwords so long. anyways I don't have much to offer, but I do own every legendary in my White 2 and some shiny pokemon so if you really need something in trade. erm or maybe I can attach items as A-OK? I dunno, I'm not used to this. Um, I don't really have anything spectacular. Perhaps a Reviver Seed or the HMs Dive, Waterfall, or Strength will do?

    please help ;.;

    (rules tell me i need to inform that i was indeed killed in a monster house. i had taken care of most pokemon already, i just fell asleep at the wrong time.)
    Last edited by Garuru; 14th September 2013 at 01:50 AM.

  12. #57
    Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    $aturn¥oshi's pants
    Posts
    5,009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Mystery Dungeon Help Thread

    @Garuru; Let me know if I typed it correctly :)


    Client: Lucynd (Quilava)
    Place: Buried Relic B93F
    ID: 3402
    Rescue chances: 10
    Difficulty: *

    A-OK mail:
    2Q?.X ?P9TM♀?6 4TC?!
    ?2N?W ?PT58?W7 8?1H?
    ?4S?3 XXF?3Q-? PFT4C

    Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

  13. #58
    secretly a lizardman Garuru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    45
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: Mystery Dungeon Help Thread

    Thank you so much for accepting my request, @yourlilemogirl; but...

    Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    2Q?.X
    Periods aren't a part of the list of usable symbols.

    e: figured out it was an ellipsis. thanks once again!
    Last edited by Garuru; 14th September 2013 at 09:56 PM.

  14. #59
    Where is my Mega Zoroark? Bad Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Land of Unpredictable Weather
    Posts
    1,760
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    82

    Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4)

    So I'm back with more Mystery Dungeon questions. For a quick re-cap, I got my first egg right before Dusknoir took me and my partner to the future, so there are a few questions related to that.

    1) How long will it take for me to get back to the present so I can check on my egg?
    2) Can it hatch into anything? Or are there only specific Pokemon it can hatch into?
    3) How long does it take to hatch?
    4) I think I might have found a glitched mission. It's in Mt. Bristle, and I have to deliver a Scanner Orb to Anorith. But every time I attempt the mission, I find Anorith, but I can never find the scanner orb, thus causing me to fail the mission because the item is never there. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?
    "I see you have no soul. Want mine? It's black and gooey" -The Frozen Man

  15. #60
    Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    $aturn¥oshi's pants
    Posts
    5,009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    15
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Apple View Post
    So I'm back with more Mystery Dungeon questions. For a quick re-cap, I got my first egg right before Dusknoir took me and my partner to the future, so there are a few questions related to that.

    1) How long will it take for me to get back to the present so I can check on my egg?
    2) Can it hatch into anything? Or are there only specific Pokemon it can hatch into?
    3) How long does it take to hatch?
    4) I think I might have found a glitched mission. It's in Mt. Bristle, and I have to deliver a Scanner Orb to Anorith. But every time I attempt the mission, I find Anorith, but I can never find the scanner orb, thus causing me to fail the mission because the item is never there. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?
    1) it'll be quite a while iirc
    2) it will hatch into one of the pokemon from whatever dungeon you were just in (the one that caused it to be a reward)
    3) i've estimated to be about 3-5 dungeon missions, but it depends
    4) try using a locator orb or some x-ray specs (or w/e that item is that lets you see items on a map) to find it

    Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •