Mystery Dungeon Blue question

Thread: Mystery Dungeon Blue question

Question Mystery Dungeon Blue question

Sorry if this is in the wrong area but I'm new here. My brother is really freaked out by something in his game so he asked me to go on a forum and see if I could get an answer (I'm more forum savvy than he is).
    Here is his problem.
    He was in Sinister Woods first floor, not on a mission but just to train and recruit. After a bit the game said "something is stirring", a little bit later it said "something is coming" then afterwards "something is almost here" then it said "something has arrived" and he got blown out of the dungeon.

It's never happened to me on my game and he can't find anything about it on gamefaqs so does anyone know what this means? Thanks! :)

May the Aura be with you. FabuVinny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

1) This goes in the video game forum since it's about one of the video games.
    2) It is a system designed to put a limit on how long you can be on an individual floor. There's a large enough time allowed for it to never come up on normal play but it prevents spending infinity time (or as long until your energy runs out) on one floor.

Thank you! Sorry that this was in the wrong place. My brother's really glad his game isn't screwed up or something. :)

BackwardsMan, huh? NoodleChefKyle's Avatar

I didn't know that either. Thanks.

Maddie Blaustein, 1960-2008
    You will be missed.

Java Girl Barb's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries

*moves thread*