Mystery Dungeon Australian Release

Thread: Mystery Dungeon Australian Release

DOES IT VIA COPY/PASTE Æsahættr's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Mystery Dungeon Australian Release

According to the Nintendo Australia Newsletter, Mystery Dungeon R & B is set to be released in Australia on the 21st of September. Am I reading this incorrectly? I was under the impression that it would not reach Aussie shores for another few months not another few weeks. Can anyone verify the date?

Facebook | Twitter | LJ
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.

Relax and have fun. The Power of Pika's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's true. Though originalally they said 28 September for Australia though I guess they might have changed the date.

The Journey across Os is to advertise them according to Nintendo Australia.

Also Electronics Boutique and Toys R Us are already having preorders for it in Australia. I've seen the boxes. I'm preordering that's for sure.

DOES IT VIA COPY/PASTE Æsahættr's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Is it possible to preorder online for australia? It's just that its a 2hr trip for me to the nearest EB so i can't really just pop over there after school. does anyone have the URL for where I can?

Facebook | Twitter | LJ
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.