The most dramatic shiny stories

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The most dramatic shiny stories

Wink The most dramatic shiny stories

ok so they may not be the most dramtic but here is my story for getting my shinys enjoy and feel free to post your own

Shiny magicarp:
    ok so i decided i wanted a red gyradose for fire red so i took the old rod and started fishing... i fished for 3-4 hours then said "this is the last fish" (i allready had to rod in the water) and sure as pie it was shiny. go ultra ball. i got it =)
    Last edited by Iloveshinypokemon; 4th March 2007 at 06:01 PM. Reason: needed to refraze

Blog Entries

I kept trying to catch Lugia in Silver using the team my little brother made me use without me even realising it was switched, but I didn't want to go back, and one time, out of the blue, unexpectedly, a Shiny Lugia appeared. I almost killed it, but I was lucky. Then it had almost killed me, but on the last Great Ball, with both of our HPs at almost nothing, I caught that darn Lugia!

Default yay

congratz i could still use more

Here's another one of my "dramtic" shiny stories:
    I was looking for a chansy in the sufary zone (leafgreen) when suddenly a blue venonat appeared! i had to make a choice...rock,bait,or ball it was so hard and with such big stakes but with one rock and a ball i had it =)

One time I was playing LeafGreen, and I saw this shiny Marill.... so I caught it.

I also have a shiny Mitsuhoney in my Japanese Diamond. *beams*

....My stories are THE BEST.
    Last edited by Keruri; 4th March 2007 at 07:49 PM.

Blog Entries

A Shiny Marill? I'm so jealous! Marill is one of my top favs! I even took my deck I've been using since I started freakin' playing the PokémonTCG for real, and put in a bunch of EX: Sandstorm Marills/Azurills/Azumarill and other water Sandstorm cards just for the heck of it!

And green is one of my favourite colours!

Grumpig (DEEPTI): Ok, now I was searching for Spoink on Emerald. I was just about to go check how rare Spoinks were on the internet....but I decided I'll wait a little while longer. In the next few Pokemon I found a shiny Spoink.

Linoone (ANGEL): I went to nickname my Grumpig on Emerald (original nickname was Sparkle), but then decided I'll also go nickname my Cyndaquil on Sapphire. I turned on Sapphire and was just about to fly to the name rater, but I decided I'll train with my Cyndaquil first. In the next few Pokemon I found a shiny Zigzagoon. I never nicknamed Cyndaquil though....

Pidgey (FreeSpirit): I was in Pallet Town and I was going to take the lazy man's way out and fly to Virdian City. Insted I decided I'll walk through the grass. By the time I encountered a few Pokemon I found my shiny Pidgey.

Seel (Hirotaka): I was searching for a Lapras. I was just about to give up in about 5 to 10 minutes and a shiny Seel appeared.

Skitty (DanialBoon): I wanted to find a Skitty. I was about to give up in around a couple minutes. Right around the time I said that I found a shiny Skitty.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=25813 Jesus Alliance

Please, help the unborn http://www.priestsforlife.org/

My LiveJournal http://ashspikapal.livejournal.com/

"When your country and mine shall get together on the teachings laid down by Christ in this Sermon on the Mount, we shall have solved the problems not only of our countries but those of the whole world."- Mahatma Gandhi

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man X(D375) View Post
    I kept trying to catch Lugia in Silver using the team my little brother made me use without me even realising it was switched, but I didn't want to go back, and one time, out of the blue, unexpectedly, a Shiny Lugia appeared. I almost killed it, but I was lucky. Then it had almost killed me, but on the last Great Ball, with both of our HPs at almost nothing, I caught that darn Lugia!
    Sounds exactly like how I got my Mewtwo in the original Red.

Let's see... um, I was in Union Cave, being an idiot, as usual, because I still couldn't figure out how to get out... And a Sandshrew appeared. And it was shiny. I was so hesitant about every move I made, I knew that if I screwed up, I'd never get another chance. But I got it. And eventually, I evolved it into Sandslash.

Then, I was breeding a Charmander with Outrage, since I'd seen the move in Stadium 2 and thought it looked cool. First egg I hatched, pow, shiny Charmander. I honestly didn't believe it, because they don't look very different. I sent it into battle (being sure to let it lose) and sure enough, it was. So I used it in the Little Cup. Eventually, that wasn't working out, so I leveled it to 50 and evolved it into a Charizard.

And finally, I was training in Victory Road, and was just inside of the exit area. Pow, shiny Golbat. So, I'm pretty enthusiastic about it, I try my best to catch it, and I do. Eventually, I evolved it into Crobat.

So, yeah. I got the Gyarados, too, so I have (or, had, actually) four shinies in Gold before its save battery died. And despite being lucky as hell in Gen II, compared with my brother, who got no shinies besides Gyarados, I've had zero luck in Gen III. None of us have, across all five versions. Hopefully in Gen IV we'll be luckier.

Either way, those four, and my Typhlosion, will be the non-legendaries I'll always remember from Gold. I may not have used any of them much, but I know I definitely tried to. Stupid Challenge Cup.

That Tauros Weirdo

Well, I had 54 Shinies, so I wont go into detail.

However last year, my little sister was really spiteful and deleted my game. With all 54 Shinies on it. I still hate her.
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterPokemonMaster
    Why are you such a hypocrite? You tarnish people's public image all the time, you've even done it with myself and other websites UNJUSTLY, and then you come here and cry about the same thing against you? You always do this, and it's so annoying! I am surprised the general public hasn't told you to shut up by now.

WPM I LOVE YOU

hey ty 4 posting and feel free to post more =)

DOES IT VIA COPY/PASTE Æsahættr's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, for the past three weeks I've been soft-resetting for a shiny Beldum...No such luck.
    I swear Chansey is actually lucky. I was EV training it from hatching in Petalburg Woods, and I came across a Shiny Poochyena (Pedigree) and 5 minutes later, a shiny Shroomish. Unfortunately, I had no Pokeballs left, and the hardest thing I ever did was beat that little red Shroomish.

Facebook | Twitter | LJ
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.

There isn't a way to get a shiny starter, is there?

Just curious. *shot*

Blog Entries

Yes Keruri, my Dad (yeah, he plays) got a shiny Cyndaquil in Gold out of luck, and my friend Shiny Charizard Master got a shiny Charmander after around 800 tries.

Go on your Dad! I wish I could interest mine in gaming in any way...
    3DS FC:3110-4544-6859

Blog Entries
    Follow Turtle Tamer Kammy On Twitter Add Turtle Tamer Kammy on Google+
    Follow Turtle Tamer Kammy on Tumblr Follow Turtle Tamer Kammy on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Facilitator View Post
    Go on your Dad! I wish I could interest mine in gaming in any way...
    No you don't. In my experience, there are just some things parents should leave alone.
    *this space for rent*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast