Manmuu Before Elite Four?

Thread: Manmuu Before Elite Four?

That Tauros Weirdo

Default Manmuu Before Elite Four?

Hi

Is it possible to get Manmuu (And other Evolutions not in the Shinou Dex) before the Elite Four.

Manmuu is my favourite DP Pokemon, and it would also be very useful in the Elite Four (Physical Ice Moves against Bug and Ground. EQ against Fire. Ice Pebble against the Champions Gaburaisu and Roserade. EQ against Champions Lucario)

I was wondering if its possible to transfer a Swinub to DP and then Evolve it before the Elite 4. If so, this is a great help (Even if I will have 3/6 Ground Types (Dodatoise, Kaburodon and then Manmuu))

Thansk in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterPokemonMaster
    Why are you such a hypocrite? You tarnish people's public image all the time, you've even done it with myself and other websites UNJUSTLY, and then you come here and cry about the same thing against you? You always do this, and it's so annoying! I am surprised the general public hasn't told you to shut up by now.

WPM I LOVE YOU

φιλομαθής Zhen Lin's Avatar Vice-Webmaster

Yes, it is possible to:
    1. Get the National Dex
    2. Unlock Pal Park
    3. Bring over Pokémon from GBA games

Before entering the Hall of Fame. However, without further experimentation it is impossible to say for certain if the additional evolutions will be unlocked, since there are some things that are unlocked only by entering the Hall of Fame.

That Tauros Weirdo

Can you get the National Dex before entering the Hall of Fame then?

If so, YAY. That should technically make it possibly for me to use Manmuu.
    Why are you such a hypocrite? You tarnish people's public image all the time, you've even done it with myself and other websites UNJUSTLY, and then you come here and cry about the same thing against you? You always do this, and it's so annoying! I am surprised the general public hasn't told you to shut up by now.

WPM I LOVE YOU

You can also trade in Non-Sinnoh Dex Pokemon before you get the National Dex, so if you've got a friend with a copy who will trade you a piloswine, then ya - Manmuu can be in your team long before the Elite 4.

That Tauros Weirdo

Woot.

This way I can get a Swinub (Swinub is the only one in the line that learns Ice Pebble)

WPM I LOVE YOU

Gaga's Backup Dancer! shining-Celebi's Avatar

Or you can use Wi-fi to get a Swinub/Piloswime/Manmuu.You can do tradebacks with someone then search for one yourself.After that breed it(If you want it to be "your own").
    Not sure though.