Manaphy in Australia 7-13th November

Thread: Manaphy in Australia 7-13th November

Default Manaphy in Australia 7-13th November

Just put up on the Nintendo Australia site.

POKÉMON MANAPHY CHARACTER – AVAILABLE IN JB HI-FI STORES NATIONALLY
    - 7 November – 13 November 2007 -

Melbourne, Australia, 31 October, 2007 – For one week only, Pokémon fans will have the opportunity to use their Nintendo DS in JB Hi-Fi stores nationally to receive the sought after Manaphy Pokémon character.

The Manaphy distribution celebrates the release of Pokémon Movie 9: Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea, which stars mysterious Manaphy, and will be available in JB Hi-Fi stores from 7 November.

Manaphy has an exclusive move called Heart Swap, which switches healing effects with other Pokémon. To add to the excitement, Manaphy will appear inside the elusive Cherish Ball, a special Poké Ball only available through character distribution at events.

To receive Manaphy, Pokémon fans can visit any of the 78 JB Hi-Fi stores around Australia during the 7 – 13 November 2007.

For JB Hi-Fi store locations click here... (Link is http://www.jbhifi.com.au/stores/store_selector.php)

Consumers must also bring a Nintendo DS and a copy of either Pokémon Diamond or Pokémon Pearl, and must have obtained the Pokédex.

Once in JB Hi-Fi, consumers need to follow the following simple instructions

Click here for Get Manaphy Instructions… (Link is http://getmanaphy.nintendo.com.au/)

JB Hi-Fi staff will also be available to assist any consumers with the character distribution.

Coming 22 November is Pokémon Battle Revolution where Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl players can copy their Pokémon characters from the DS games into a spectacular 3D environment on the Wii and battle players around the globe via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Pokémon Battle Revolution is the first game to link the Nintendo DS and Wii systems.

For more information on Manaphy, visit the official Manaphy website http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/www.manaphy.com
    This sig for rent.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Aww I already have.... eight :P

DOES IT VIA COPY/PASTE Æsahættr's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Poor you. I have ... eight hours drive to get anywhere near the nearest ones. I really don't see why EB Games or something can't do this.

Facebook | Twitter | LJ
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

Right during the middle of my exam period...thank goodness there's a JB literally right next to the bus stop where I arrive in the city to get to Uni. =D
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Æsahættr View Post
    Poor you. I have ... eight hours drive to get anywhere near the nearest ones. I really don't see why EB Games or something can't do this.
    It might be a bit crowded with all the little kiddies at EB Games had it been held there! At least JB HiFi has some decent floor space.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LIQUID View Post
    It might be a bit crowded with all the little kiddies at EB Games had it been held there! At least JB HiFi has some decent floor space.
    True. I haven't ever actually been to a JB Hi-Fi, and the Eb Games in my town has a rather open plan so I don't think floor space would have been an issue here.

EDIT: Also, I don't like Manaphy or Phione, nor do I ever use them if I have them, so I really don't know why I said that.
    Last edited by Æsahættr; 1st November 2007 at 06:37 PM.

Facebook | Twitter | LJ
    One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Æsahættr View Post
    True. I haven't ever actually been to a JB Hi-Fi, and the Eb Games in my town has a rather open plan so I don't think floor space would have been an issue here.

EDIT: Also, I don't like Manaphy or Phione, nor do I ever use them if I have them, so I really don't know why I said that.
    You have to go to JB Hifi, they sell games much cheaper then anywhere else!

Blog Entries

Lol, next time I see one, I'll be sure to duck in. But, like I said, eight hours :P

Facebook | Twitter | LJ