Lv. 100 PBR Random Wi-Fi Mode Battles

Thread: Lv. 100 PBR Random Wi-Fi Mode Battles

Default Lv. 100 PBR Random Wi-Fi Mode Battles

How do I battle using level 100 Pokemon for PBR's random Wi-Fi mode? Do I have to beat something again?

Blog Entries

Hmm....

I'm not sure if there is a mode for Level 100 Pokemon.

Actually, I believe in PBR, it works the same way as it does on D/P. Because when I was playing the Wifi battle mode, it set my team to Level 50 (in other words, you can battle using Level 100 Pokemon but they will NOT be at that level - the game will just automatically put them at Level 50). o.o

When I tried to use my Lv. 100's, it wouldn't let me. It kept saying something like "There are Pokemon on this battle pass that can't be used," and it doesn't lower their level to 50.

It means you're using illegal Pokemon, aka hacks.

No it doesn't, because I am not. I've never touched a cheating device in my life, and if you read my website, you'd know how anti-cheating I am.

It might be that you're using legendaries, but I was told that it was a glitch and that it was fixed a little bit after.

I don't have any legendaries, unless PBR considers Dragonite to be a legendary.

I chain breeded all six of these Pokemon in Sapphire, meaning I bred parents with near-perfect IVs in some of their stats, and the children inherited them, and then I switched the children for the parents until I got perfect IVs. None of them have IVs of 31, but most of the stats are between 25-30, with some being 0-5. Could PBR think that because their IVs are high, they are illegal?

I doubt that. I'm not sure if it uses them, but are you following Battle Tower rules (i.e. no duplicate Pokemon or hold items)?

Yep. That's why I am baffled and why people who I have talked to are baffled. It lets me battle friends with them, but not in the random mode.

Someone has a Shiny Mew. I got sooooooooooo MAD when she didn't want my Friend Pass.