LT Weekly Poll #42 Did you ever find a Munchlax on a honey tree? - Page 2

View Poll Results: Did you ever find a Munchlax on a honey tree?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I was lucky!

6 17.65%
  • No! I was... unlucky!

28 82.35%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LT Weekly Poll #42 Did you ever find a Munchlax on a honey tree?

The Stray Veteran Pokemon Blazing Charmander's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: LT Weekly Poll #42 Did you ever find a Munchlax on a honey tree?

Never. One of my Scramble Challenges on Diamond actually required me to catch one, so I spent many hours slathering honey trees on a daily basis while putting off the main game. Alas, my search ended without any of these gluttons appearing and I resigned myself to accepting that I would have to enter the Hall of Fame with only 5 out of my 6 Scramble Pokemon. To this day I have only owned Munchlax through breeding my Snorlax on SoulSilver, and I plan to one day try and get the Selfdestruct Munchlax from the Pokewalker event course that I downloaded some time ago.
    "My Dream..."

I always forgot about honey trees, so no. I breed my Snorlax in SS and traded it.

Ya I found it the first time I ever used a honey tree! Once I looked at bulbapedia and look at the slim chances and I was ecstatic lol.

no not at all spent a month on it though and got fed up with it and went to the gts and found a french one

Sass and gatling guns Gafigglethorp's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Gafigglethorp on Tumblr Visit Gafigglethorp's Youtube Channel

No. I rarely used honey trees.

"You just destroyed my favourite clothing shop. Prepare to die."
    Mega Evolution Opinions: Volume II

Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

After a lot of honey trees with honey on them and no luck finding Munchlax, I ended up just breeding Snorlax in the end.

Yes, in the tree north of Oreburgh City. I didn't even know Munchlax could be in a honey tree until then.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12