Last Gen! Who is still playing? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Last Gen! Who is still playing?

Dat Alpha Sapphire! RainbowSylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow RainbowSylveon On Twitter Add RainbowSylveon on Facebook
    Follow RainbowSylveon on Tumblr Visit RainbowSylveon's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Last Gen! Who is still playing?

I've got active files on SS and Platinum. Yes. :D
    Claims: Oshawott, Ice Body, Magmarizer, Griseous Orb (July 1, 2012) Cross Poison (September 26, 2012)

Friend Code: 0001 - 3520 - 9622
    Vivillon Pattern: High Plains
    Friend Safari: Dark / Nuzleaf, Cacturne, Liepard

Crazy Dragon-lover. D; Tetrahedron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    White has started to bore me due to not really needing anything anymore. So for shizz and giggles i pull out my Pt game to dig in the underground for hours (its REALLY addicting xD).
    I have to agree! It's so super addicting to dig and dig and dig like a Diglett (with claws)! I find that's the only reason I play platinum and now that you've reminded me of it, I'll probably spend six hours (okay, not quite that much...) digging again. xD

Also, I'm currently playing HS (I lost my SS version somewhere over the rainbow)... It's like...I still find it more enjoyable than Black and White in many ways even if B and W have better graphics and the PokeMon move about in battle (yes, that's one of my favorite things). >_> I find that I love Johto and Kanto and running around with my Pokemon following me everywhere (especially Steelix...just for the giggles). Plus, the controls. There really in many ways better than B and W. Even though I'll certainly get the next games for the stories, I'll probable still return to Heartgold even then and when (or if) there is a gen 6 on 3DS. ;P

Yes, my HG is my favorite Pokemon game, and I got some stacked Pokemon in there.
    TBH, since I just completed Black, I might transfer all my pokies to Black. So maybe I won't be.

Still play mine. Trying to get all the pokemon in one game, although I cant I am seeing how far I can get.

I dont play gen 5 either, I dont think I will either.

I still play my older games. In fact, I restarted my Diamond game and played through with only Piplup, called Waterblast, just like the first time I ever played. I up to the Elite Four at the moment, and Piplup is at level 70(I'm not evolving it).
    ~RA~

Banner made by Rayquaza 64 ^^^

Yep I'm on the Elite 4 on my friend's HG.

Um, I just restarted Sapphire a few days ago, and it still feels fresh to me! I still play around with Soul Silver because I need to defeat Red one of these days/months. I haven't touched my Pearl in a while but I probably will. I probably will...

Blog Entries

Of course. I still play Gen III and IV a lot. I'm mainly training pokemon to transfer to White.

Blog Entries
    Follow *Jirachi* On Twitter
    Follow *Jirachi* on Tumblr Visit *Jirachi*'s Youtube Channel

Yes yes! I'm replaying Emerald slowly but surely~ Hoenn region was my first adventure, and I haven't really restarted any IV gen games since they are longer~ This might be my 3rd replay of Emerald I think...
    And I still haven't cleared my 1st HG adventure! I'm in postgame, playing it whenever I feel like it~

Follow Ekachu on Tumblr

I'm always restarting all of my files. I have games in Yellow, Crystal, LeafGreen, and HeartGold all in progress right now :3

Even though I'm focused on trying to get through B/W, I still play Soulsilver and Platinum for the Pokeathlon and Pokemon Contests. They're so fun and addictive. I also still re-battle the gym leaders/elite four/champion sometimes if I'm in the mood for a quick, yet still challenging battle(I still struggle on Lance, Red, and Cynthia despite being 20 levels higher).

Yep, I still play emerald and soulsilver (I like the last released versions in a generation). I really like HGSS's touch controls, pokemon walking mechanic, and the pokewalker. It's too bad most of my event pokemon are in gen V, since that means I'll have to migrate if I ever want a complete dex. Here's hoping for Gen V RS remakes (so that we don't have to deal with the annoying C-Gear always taking up the lower touch screen).

I've completely finished HeartGold, but I've been playing it a lot lately. Just hatching Eevee eggs though. Hoping to get a Modest female or a shiny.

I've also been using my Sapphire game to shiny hunt, because I don't care how many hours I log into the game since the internal battery is dry anyways. I try to not play Ruby as much since its battery is still working and I like to grow berries and get Return from the TM guy in Pacifidlog Town. I'm also in the middle of replaying Crystal since I got its battery replaced.
    HeartGold FC- 3697 3834 7354
    Platinum FC- 3826 2943 9809
    Black FC- 2623 7586 3462

Don't mess with L!

Blog Entries

I occasionally play Diamond and HeartGold (I mostly just play White), and I'm thinking of restarting HG sometime soon, so of course then I'll be playing it a lot!

Blog Entries

I still play Platinum all the time. I have nearly 300 hours in it now. I kind wanted to get through the whole nat. dex in that game (if it's even possible...) Now, I'm challenging the Battle Factory. Also, I restarted my Diamond with my friend while he restarted his Pearl. I still have a couple of places to go and stuff to raise yea. I started Black again awhile back though.
    And, I plan to go through heartgold again. I've actually been looking on Amazon to buy Emerald, but I'm still waiting in case they do, however make remakes...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast