Last Gen! Who is still playing? - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Last Gen! Who is still playing?

Blog Entries
    Follow Blue Dragon On Twitter
    Follow Blue Dragon on Tumblr

Default Re: Last Gen! Who is still playing?

I am still using them for egg moves/move tutors and certain Pokemon, but will be having a good old play through HG again probably soon. :)

Gardevoir Enthusiast Okami Takahashi's Avatar
    Follow Okami Takahashi On Twitter
    Follow Okami Takahashi on Tumblr

I played SoulSilver during the time where my Black version was lodged underneath my buddy's car seat. Still playing it. Gotta love the Johto region.

...and plus my wife partner Yui the Gardevoir is there.

OSHAWHAT?

I plan to finish HeartGold (I haven't passed Goldenrod City- man I'm slacking =/ ) after finishing Black. (Recently got seven badges. Since starting the game back in March. 2011.) And hopefully finishing Platinum after that. But I wanna squeeze Conquest in, yet I don't want to get Black 2 so late either...

I also wanna play Battle Revolution more. And Diamond.

So yeah.
    Seasons =/= Regions

Follow chikorita157 On Twitter

I haven't been playing too much of Generation IV, although I still train Pokemon and then send them to my Pokemon White. However, I still play with them once in a while for the Battle Frontier and stuff.

Diamond and Heartgold. I also want Emerald.
    The main reason is you need to know people to have a lot of fun in BW, whereas the other games had a lot of single-player features.
    I also like the older Pokemon (as in the species) compared to the new ones.
    ~DawnFairy=)~ likes this.
    My fave games:
    Emerald, HG, Diamond

I still play Diamond, but only for the Pokeradar feature. Finally got around to getting my shiny Larvitars the other day! Now trying for Eevee...

Also been replaying Crystal, since White has gotten kinda boring.
    White: 0476-2994-8566

Follow Clyde Donovan On Twitter
    Follow Clyde Donovan on Tumblr Visit Clyde Donovan's Youtube Channel

I'm actually playing through Diamond right now, although I'm a lot more active with Ruby. I haven't played through either before, so I'm excited. I finished Black a little while ago, actually. I'd play through my copy of HeartGold, but right now, it's not that appealing to me! I dunno, I guess I just don't really like the feel of Johto at this time. :<

HG/SS are in the deceased forum? :'( Oh man, it still feels like they just came out. Yes, I play my HG game all the time! I am quite addicted to it. I haven't played the new generation yet, and I haven't played DPPt either. I'm still really into Johto. :)

I'm using White as a GTS hut for making a living Pokedex with different IDs and nicknames. But because of the incessant plague of Level-9-and-Under-Zek/Resh requests, I decided to pick up my unused HeartGold and cheat the heck out of it. I'll be using HeartGold as a GTS gateway for nabbing Gen 1-4 Pokemon, because I'm sure that it isn't as infuriating as BW's GTS. Before I do the actual Pokedex cheat, though, I'm giving myself until July 1st to complete the Pokedex as far as I can before I cheat it to see how well I do. 14 caught, 119 seen. Not too bad, I guess.

I'd use Platinum, but alas, that game is one of the early copies of Platinum, where the GTS didn't display the levels of wanted Pokemon. Otherwise, I use Platinum for Pokemon Battle Revolution, since HG is such a boring and weak game. Instead of cheating the EVs like I usually do, I've been doing it by hand. It's a time-consuming process to be sure, but in a good way. I need to remember what life was like before Action Replay, lols. OTL
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Blog Entries

I've been playing HG, it's my favorite game in the series to play through, though I prefer Wifi battles in B/W and eventually B/W2.

I liked the story of Platinum, and Sinnoh itself, but battles are just too freakin' slow for me to want to replay it.

Blog Entries

Ah... a fresh new SoulSilver playthrough...

Actually, I only just got HG, SS, and Pearl on May. And I'm waiting for my uncle to send me Platinum, he got it from Amazon for me and never got around to shipping it. Anyway, I'm still not done with SS because I'm soft-resetting for a shiny Lugia and before getting all those I still played my Diamond from time to time. Mostly to breed and EV train.

In fact, I still play Gen III, but I don't have the actual games for those, the only one I had was stolen. My parents were feeling pretty anti-videogame when those came out. So I've been playing some ROMs while I convince my friend to sell me his games XD

Blog Entries

I play SoulSilver more then White, because my team on White is all Level 100, and the Battle Factory on SoulSilver IS. SO. ADDICTING.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Soulsilver all day long for the Pokethlon. There's addicting min-quests, there's Pokemon contests, and then there's Pokethlon. Never gonna let go of the damn thing, probably have too many golds to count.

Me!
    Blog Entries

I'm mainly playing the Emerald Battle Frontier, though I recently got a win streak of 14 in the Battle Arcade with my friend on SS. Might get around to training my SS tem to 100, though not for a while.

-Me!
    I reserve the right to randomly sign my messages.
    My 3rd Medalist Pokemon was Magikarp, and it earned that position alone with no other species.
    I have too many Bouncekarp.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast