Last Gen! Who is still playing?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Last Gen! Who is still playing?

Default Last Gen! Who is still playing?

Anybody still actively playing D/P/P or SS/HG files? I'm playing them a lot more than my White right now and am having a blast. Don't want to be the only one lol! I got a buddy at work who plays Pokemon too but he's in current gen so.. can't really relate to him right now lol.

Anywho, I've been playing my copy of Platinum the most. It's my main focus in Pokemon right now. I have over 20 hours in it right now. Wound up picking it up at a second hand game store about a month ago. I'm preparing for the E4. My team kind of sucks.. but eh.. I'm working on it lol. As a side project I've been breeding for a shiny Hoppip in my SoulSilver file for a while now. I was trying for an Eevee for MONTHS but finally gave up. I have two boxes full of Eevee's now that I don't really need lol. Only two females came out of the bunch. LOL I'm really hoping for the shiny Hoppip though. I really want to raise one up into a Jumpluff. Love that shiny! So far.. no luck. I have a Japanese Jumpluff I got off the Global Trading and am mating it with an American Hoppip. I really hope my luck turns around as I really want that shiny! I was going to try chain shiny hunting on Platinum but haven't completed my Sinnoh dex yet so that's kind of being put off for later. So that's basically what I've been doing in the Pokemon games lately lol.

So how about everyone else playing last gen games? What are you focusing on in game? I'd just love to chat with some people who aren't playing B/W because I'm saving that and starting over White after I'm done with my current projects to tide me over until B2/W2.
    my games: leafgreen, ruby, pearl, platinum, soulsilver, heartgold, white

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Last Gen! Who is still playing?

I replaying through my platinum and soulsilver, and black games

Im currently playing through Heart Gold and its really fun and it feels like a new game
    ~DawnFairy=)~ likes this.
    My Black FC: 3182 3095 6672

I have a copy of HeartGold I haven't touched yet. I bought it simply because I absolutely loved SoulSilver because of the Kanto and Johto regions and didn't want to restart SoulSilver to play. I'll probably play it after I get the story done in White. Started playing on my copy today and kind of fell in love and got addicted lol. It's really hard to play three Pokemon games at once though! lol

(not to mention I've been playing Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs..)
    my games: leafgreen, ruby, pearl, platinum, soulsilver, heartgold, white

Bringing Shinx to Hoenn! Shiny Shinx's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Shiny Shinx's Youtube Channel

Do I still play in Gen 4? Yeah I do!

Heck! I still play Gen 3!

I'm a full time Pokemon Breeder! But please visit, I really do appreciate the help.

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

I'm playing through Platinum again.

Blog Entries

I think I'll work on my platinum a bit.

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

White has started to bore me due to not really needing anything anymore. So for shizz and giggles i pull out my Pt game to dig in the underground for hours (its REALLY addicting xD). Lately though i've been dusting off my HG cart and just running around. Might get around to actually collecting ppl's phone numbers to rechallenge them eventually. I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by .karrie. View Post
    I have a copy of HeartGold I haven't touched yet. I bought it simply because I absolutely loved SoulSilver because of the Kanto and Johto regions and didn't want to restart SoulSilver to play. I'll probably play it after I get the story done in White. Started playing on my copy today and kind of fell in love and got addicted lol. It's really hard to play three Pokemon games at once though! lol

(not to mention I've been playing Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs..)
    Lol tell me about it! xD I'm currently still playing through Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (Colo. i've been at for YRS now just because more mainstream pkmn games keep coming out! lol) White 2 is definitely going to put a dent in those playthroughs haha

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Blog Entries

I'm still playing back to gen three! (Gen II died of battery lost before I could ever finish them. And I played Firered when I wanted to play Blue)

I do Momo type runs or Nuzlockes to keep things fresh for me. I also play some of the older side games sometimes.

Since I barely watched any of the Diamond & Pearl episodes, I wanted to watch a few. Well, that sparked a desire to want to play Diamond, which is what I'm currently playing. I never used Turtwig, so I went with that.

EDIT: Brain fart! I said "Chikorita", when I meant to say, "Turtwig".
    Last edited by X-Strike; 22nd June 2012 at 01:19 AM.

Blog Entries

I have been replaying Diamond and SS, on-again and off-again though since I've already beaten them. (Half-beaten SS actually, I should get back to it but I'm preoccupied with other things...) I've also been playing Crystal for a Nuzlocke run, though I haven't been putting a lot of progress into the game file as I've also been working on a Nuzlocke comic along side it.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

I'm still playing Diamond and Emerald.

Legendary Serperior by Chaos Dusknoir.
    I claimed Tails and Waddle Dee on July 2nd, 2012.
    I also claimed Luxray on July 3rd, 2012. Pokemon Black friend code: Dawn 0519 3311 2523 Black 2: Dawn 1292 7501 4298

Blog Entries

My sister's just restarted my diamond,and we're looking at getting gen 3 games(Emerald and Ruby)

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

I sometimes play them for the lolz. I'm thinking of transferring my Pt team over to HGSS so I can fight Red with my Pt team... but my friend borrowed my game, so I'll have to wait.

Blog Entries
    Follow TeraDyne On Twitter Add TeraDyne on Facebook
    Visit TeraDyne's Youtube Channel

Having found that the newer games just aren't for me, I've been continuing my SoulSilver playthrough, and working on a fresh HeartGold run, and yes, I'm loving it. Probably the only paired games to never bore me in post-game. XD
    BrightAbsol and ~DawnFairy=)~ like this.
    ~Virizion. Virizion. Rosy knight Virizion. Make the trouble go away, so that we may laugh and play.~
    Disclaimer: I play by VGC rules, don't EV train or care about IVs, use the Japanese names (and sometimes even terms), and I refuse to take part in drama.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast