Jirachi

Thread: Jirachi

Team Galactic GhostMaster Ade Tyshio's Avatar

Default Jirachi

I've read some articles on Bulbapedia and even found Jirachi.
    I never encountered him in game and Bulbapedia says that it can be found... nowhere. Really is Jirachi permamently unobtainable (I don't mean GameShark cheats etc.)? If so, why does Nintendo created a species that cannot be captured?

てまり

If you achieve EVERYTHING in your Pokemon games through cheating- NetBattle is a place for you!
    But if you prefer to play fair- it's not a place for you. You will be smashed and rolled out by the flamethrowing Slowking and electric Gyarados.

As I understand it, Jirachi can be obtained, but not captured. It's similar to Mew in Generation I; it exists, but it doesn't have an in-game location. It is found on Pokémon Colosseum's bonus disk and can be transfered to Ruby or Sapphire.

But where I see the table, there was stated that some of legendaries (like Mew) could be transferred from an event. And there was stated NONE in a row dependent to Jirachi.

てまり

If you achieve EVERYTHING in your Pokemon games through cheating- NetBattle is a place for you!
    But if you prefer to play fair- it's not a place for you. You will be smashed and rolled out by the flamethrowing Slowking and electric Gyarados.

I'm not very sure where you're seeing this table, then. I'm looking at Jirachi's page, where it states that it can be transfered from Colosseum.

Yes, now I can see this also. But few hours ago someone must have corrected this.
    Sorry for the strange thread ;)

You may use it for discussion about Jirachi.

てまり

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ade Tyshio View Post
    But where I see the table, there was stated that some of legendaries (like Mew) could be transferred from an event. And there was stated NONE in a row dependent to Jirachi.
    Jirachi is quite possibly the easiest Event Pokemon to capture due to the Coloseum Bonus disc. Peoiple are able to transfer them to their games multple times, as long as it is a different save file, and Palpark it to DP. IF I'm not mistaken, there is an event in Japan that gives Jirachis out aswell.

And in Europe, it can be transferred from Pokemon Channel, making it even easier to obtain, as you don't need a limited bonus disc that's pretty damn hard to get one's hands on nowadays.