If GF can only make one: Platinum or GS remake?

View Poll Results: Platinum or GS remake?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • GS Remake (SOVA member)

9 9.78%
  • GS Remake (not SOVA member)

54 58.70%
  • Platinum (SOVA member)

2 2.17%
  • Platinum (not SOVA member)

20 21.74%
  • Other

7 7.61%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If GF can only make one: Platinum or GS remake?

Default If GF can only make one: Platinum or GS remake?

Quote Originally Posted by "L" View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IIMarckus View Post
    I would wager that those who care about a remake are only slightly greater in number than SOVA, if even that.
    I take that wager and will post a thread in the video game section for all to see.
    Which would you rather them make?

Version 2 by popular demand since I didn't know how to edit polls without completely deleting the thread

Blog Entries

You cannot stop Platinum from being made. If they decide to do anything beyond that, I don't care.
    Step into the Fairy circle

The ideas behind this thread are several kinds of stupid.

We got "GS remake" stupidity, SOVA stupidity and an incredibly stupid signature in the OP that makes the very poll completely and utterly pretenious.

Whoever makes the games (Game Freak and Nintendo) has absolutely NOTHING to do with whoever does the english dub of the anime (PUSA).

In case you know, I find living in the past for both things unbelieveably retarded and I think less of people who want GS remakes and want 4kids back.
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

Yes I am aware of the many levels of stupid this thread was based on.

You cannot stop Platinum from being made. If they decide to do anything beyond that, I don't care.
    Not as if I am trying, if you actually read the first post and perhaps the threads those posts were taken out of. Why do you think I took the time of making sure those little square thingies were on there.

As for PDL, I have already acknowledged knowing the level of this thread's stupidity, however, you seem to have used this as a way to bash SOVA members or people who want remakes when the purpose of this poll is to see whether "those who care about a remake are only slightly greater in number than SOVA, if even that."

And really, with all the stupid threads that pop up daily, I'm being called out for making one, which, despite all its retardation, is still a valid question considering all the peopel complaining about wanting a GS remake.

Is wanting to know a number for that a sin now?

It is hilarious that no one in the Pokemon community can ever lighten up and take a joke, and this coming from the guy who used to scream at peopel for bumping threads, and from a person who got banned because of posting a joke involving the intellect of animals.

In all honesty, the first place I wanted to post this was HoS, but I can't make threads there and figured this would be moved there eventually (despite being on par with the level of intelligence as most of the other random polls ever posted on a Pokemon board)

Whoever makes the games (Game Freak and Nintendo) has absolutely NOTHING to do with whoever does the english dub of the anime (PUSA).
    This post alone makes me wonder if you even read the actual post in order to understand the premise in which this thread was made, though earlier comments make me think you do. But then, all you would need to do is read the poll to figure out all the levels of stupidity in this one thread, but either way it just seems as if you want to use this thread to bash those living in the past, despite the fact this was not the purpose of this thread at all.

You can deny this all you want, but whether consciously or unconsiously, you did, otherwise that last comment: "In case you know, I find living in the past for both things unbelieveably retarded and I think less of people who want GS remakes and want 4kids back." would not have been posted.

Good for you, you think less of them, but really, did we need to know that? I mean I can go rambling on about how I think less of people who think less of others for such trivial matters, then go on to talk about how hypocritical that sounds, but really, no one wants to know and it is not really relevant to this thread is it?

EDIT: acknowledgement of all my spelling people as "peopel" but am too lazy to change.
    Last edited by The Outrage; 25th May 2008 at 08:00 PM.

I see then... Well in that case:

Platinum is much more likely then a GS remake and no I do not support SOVA (as they were a colssal failure).

That's my opionion.

I'm assuming the question is what would you want and not what is more likely...

I'd rather a GS remake as it would have a lot more to offer than just D/P with some extra features and a different storyline.

Edit: Oh and no I don't really care about SOVA that much.
    ~Avatar by PokemonDiamond

L, I dunno if you noticed, but any thread with SOVA in it devolves into a flamewar no matter what. It was just stupid to do this.

Oh, SOVA sucks btw, but that's beside the point.

Blog Entries

Obviously Platinum is already on the way, but personally I wanted a GSC remake more, so I voted "GSC remake".

...*mutters something about SOVA and the depths of Hades*
    Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
    The same is true for the rest of your classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Tsutomu View Post
    What alarms?

uh haha lol

maybe you should reread my post and see what I was actually saying

I can simply not imagine why would someone want DP3 instead of GSDS. The second one is old enough, that some of us might not even remember the content fully. Not to mention that it is likely that it will feature even more plot content, probably the most new in the Pokemon franchise. DP3 is most likely gonna be the same thing for a third time. I just hope it will be kinda late for Europe, so that I will be in the mood for Sinnoh again. >_>

Other would be an awesome game.
    *gone*

Quote Originally Posted by Ash_Pokemaster View Post
    I can simply not imagine why would someone want DP3 instead of GSDS. The second one is old enough, that some of us might not even remember the content fully. Not to mention that it is likely that it will feature even more plot content, probably the most new in the Pokemon franchise. DP3 is most likely gonna be the same thing for a third time. I just hope it will be kinda late for Europe, so that I will be in the mood for Sinnoh again. >_>
    I remember GS very well enough. It's actually nothing to really write home about.

It's just far too overhyped for it's own good.

I'd rather have a single fully fleshed region then two watered down ones, it was too easy and not much of a challange and to top it all off, it didn't even showcase the Pokémon that debuted in that gen properly.

Most of GS's success was largely from being a direct sequal to RBY. At least the newer games try to not be directly related to older generations.

What is SOVA?

Save our Voice Actors. They want the 4Kids VAs back.

+Satoshi Fangirl+

when you need more, have+ bell02+'s Avatar

Lol, L this is so funny to me for some reason, but it was a hard choice, I picked Platinum because of my obsession for patterns and I'll never feel right if there isn't a 3rd version. I'd still want a GS remake, going back and playing Crystal.. it feels like it needs a remake.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast