If any of you have played the pokemon mystery Dungeon series,then what is your team?

Thread: If any of you have played the pokemon mystery Dungeon series,then what is your team?

Blog Entries

Default If any of you have played the pokemon mystery Dungeon series,then what is your team?

You know,your team name,The pokemon in it,Etc. I'm just asking out curiousty.

Default Re: If any of you have played the pokemon mystery Dungeon series,then what is your te

Blue Rescue Team:
    Team Go-Getters
    Electra the Pikachu (Hero, Female) Level 20/30-something
    Ginji the Torchic (Partner, I consider him a Male) Level 20/30-something

Explorers of Time
    Team Poképals
    (My Name) the Charmander (Hero, Female) Level 77
    Piplup the Piplup (Partner, Male) Level 76

Explorers of Sky (Current Team; my previous team was a Vulpix and Pipluo duo with the exact same names as my EOT file)
    Team Treefur
    Eve the Eevee (Hero, Female) Level 14 or so
    Treecko the Treecko (Partner, Male) Level 14 or so again.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic57049_1.gif

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Default Re: If any of you have played the pokemon mystery Dungeon series,then what is your te

I always have the same team; me the Mudkip and my partner the Cyndaquil.

Blog Entries

I don't remember what my main team in Blue was, but in EoT, this set-up was by far my favourite:

(leader) - Agility / Rock Slide / Ice Fang / Fire Fang (subbed with Thunder Fang whenever I did Water heavy dungeons)
    - Water Pulse / Ice Beam / Dragon Pulse / Refresh
    - Ominous Wind / Confuse Ray / Shadow Sneak / Hypnosis

Agility is hands down the best move in this game. Set up a few of those and laugh as you steal Kecleon's entire shop and sweep Monster Houses like there is no tomorrow. Get Aerodactyl early in and you WILL tear through the game like hot knife through butter, I can assure you. The rest of Aerodactyl's moves are pretty self-explainory so let's not go there.

Milotic and Spiritomb mainly play supporting roles. Milotic possess two long-range attacks (Water Pulse and Ice Beam), while Refresh is great for healing your team from status (and there are about 10x more of those than in the main games). Spiritomb gets the ever-so-annoying Ominous Wind (which strikes the entire room AND has a good chance of rising all of your stats). Then there is Shadow Sneak which PASSES THROUGH your teammates while attacking and can lead to quick KOes should Spiritomb stand right behind you. Hypnosis and Confuse Ray are there for pure lolz and when I need to buy a turn to heal one of my mons.

So here is my team. I tried various others too but no one came close to the efficiency of this one.
    White FC: 1678-3054-7710
    Black 2 FC: 3053 3827 7149

Black 2

Blog Entries

Thank you everyone for my question,I find all of your replys intursting.
    @rubinek:I agree,Agility is a very useful move.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Blue Rescue Team
    Meganium - my starter.
    Blaziken - my partner starter
    Nuo - recruit from wooper. I started taking him around everywhere because the ability damp prevented the voltorb/electrode traps from working

★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
    Blog Entries

Mine is Team Legends in both sky and Darkness. It consists of me, charmander, as leader. Also I have Turtwig, Absol and Larvitar. I think I have a silver badge? I'm Lv.30 or so. I haven't got far in Sky yet, so far it's just me as Charmander (What are the chances right? -,-) and my partner Meowth.

I hate Chatot!! D:<
    Last edited by Mumzy; 5th March 2012 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Typo, as always...

Blog Entries

Visit Rainbow Cloud's Youtube Channel

Red Rescue Team
    Umbreon - Starter
    Meganium - Partner

Explorers of Time
    Meganium - Starter
    Typhlosion - Partner
    Pidgeot
    Dragonite

Explorers of Sky
    Raichu - Starter
    Charizard - Partner
    Venusaur
    Blastoise

Blog Entries

I just got Blue Rescue team. My team is:

Bulbasaur-Starter
    Torchic-Partner
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger