I think this is fake (FR/LG) - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think this is fake (FR/LG)

追放されたバカ

I got a bootleg copy of firered on ebay.It doesnt save and the cartridge was black instead of red. The guy was from Hong Kong! Im never ordering from anyone from Hong Kong on ebay!

Hi Rayne's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries

You do realize that Hong Kong is the unspoken Pirate capital of the world, merchandise and all. :/ So it's safe to not trust all products that come out of there. (And I do mean only some products aren't trustworthy, that's not to say EVERYTHING from Hong Kong is bad).

-In Simple Harmony-

BackwardsMan, huh? NoodleChefKyle's Avatar

Listening to this mess gives me a headache! You can't imagine how many fake codes I had to go through to try and find Mew (R/B). I think I need to lie down.

Maddie Blaustein, 1960-2008
    You will be missed.

Pie
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Misty View Post
    As a computer engineer in training, I can tell you that the odds of a random drop placing the terminals in such a way that you can get a Shiny Celebi to show up is something like 1:1,000,000,000 >.>
    Well, to be fair, it wasn't just one drop, it was a large number of drops down a flight of stairs. You know, wah-bump wah-bump wah-bump wah-bump wah-bump wah-bump wah-bump wah-bump wah-bump THUD.

But yeah, it was an incredibly lucky thing that she had happen. I mean, seriously, that's once in a lifetime there.

And then her game screwed up because of it - so she couldn't trade and stuff. After seeing she had this problem, she decided to restart her game, rather than get a new copy and treasure her shiny Celebi forever and ever.

I'm still very disappointed that she did that. I mean, now the Celebi is gone, and no one's going to believe us when we share the story. =[
    By reading this, you have given me temporary control of your mind.

1337 two Admin 1

ZoMg!!! CaTcH AlL 150 PoKeMoN AnD HaVe FoUr MoLtReS AnD TaLk To ThE ThIrStY GiRl On ThE CeLaDoN RoOf OnEhUnDrEd TiMeS AnD ShElL GiVe YoU A PoKeGoD To Go AwAy!!! shifty111!!!

xDD

Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
    Well, to be fair, it wasn't just one drop, it was a large number of drops down a flight of stairs. You know, wah-bump wah-bump wah-bump wah-bump wah-bump wah-bump wah-bump wah-bump wah-bump THUD.

But yeah, it was an incredibly lucky thing that she had happen. I mean, seriously, that's once in a lifetime there.

And then her game screwed up because of it - so she couldn't trade and stuff. After seeing she had this problem, she decided to restart her game, rather than get a new copy and treasure her shiny Celebi forever and ever.

I'm still very disappointed that she did that. I mean, now the Celebi is gone, and no one's going to believe us when we share the story. =[
    Are you a compulsive liar or did you plan this lie out ahead of time?

DOES IT VIA COPY/PASTE Æsahættr's Avatar
    Blog Entries

are you a compulsive nitwit vappy or were YOU dropped down a flight of stairs? it is possible. EXTREMELY unlikely, but possible. so until you can find proof that it didn't occur, shut up about it.

P.S: Is Vappy a nickname for Vapid?

Facebook | Twitter | LJ
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12