How to Transfer to DP.

Thread: How to Transfer to DP.

Default How to Transfer to DP.

Like..huhuhuh...this site, called Pokebeach and all...like...you know, that one site with..uh...WPM....uhuhuh..has the right...uhuhu...see for yourself..how to transfer to DP

Step 1: Get the National Dex! All of the Shinou Pokemon are featured in the Shinoh Dex, but once you power up to the National Dex you can record information about Pokemon from beyond the Shinou region as well.

Step 2: Insert a Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, or Leaf Green game pack into the DS’s GBA slot and go to the D/P start up screen. Along with the usual options of continuing or starting a new game, you will be given an option to transfer Pokemon from the GBA pack that you inserted.

Step 3: The Pokemon storage box from your Advance game will appear on the lower screen of the DS. Tap the Pokemon that you want to transfer and an icon will appear above each one indicating that it has been selected. You can transfer 6 Pokemon at a time but you can't transfer Pokemon from the same copy of Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, or Leaf Green more than once in a 24 hour period.

Step 4: The Pokemon that you transfer to D/P will appear in a place called the Pal Park. You need to buy special Pokeballs called Park Balls to capture Pokemon in the Pal Park, which have a 100% catch rate. Pokemon that are naturally rare will be harder to find and capture. Once you capture all 6 Pokemon, they will be transferred to your PC and you will be able to use them in D/P! However, you will never be able to transfer them back to your GBA games, so you better choose wisely on the ones you want to transfer. When you look at the Trainer Memo on the Pokemon's status page, it will tell you which region the Pokemon originated from.
    It seems you only have to find the Pokemon, and capturing them is easy.

Now, remeber, this may not be 100% translated right...

EDIT: Sweet, it's six per cartridge!

May the Aura be with you. FabuVinny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

100% catch rate is good but I wonder how much the Park Balls will cost...

Eh, probably about 1000 some.

People are gonna abuse the Emerald Cloning Glitch, and it was already abused by it's parents, Missingno Clitch and Mew Glitch!

when you need more, have+ bell02+'s Avatar

hm... I thought they'd only mark pokemon in DP as to already obtained and not do a transfer. Its hard to picture how they went around this unless they use abilities from XD/Col to transfer. I know other DS developers were complaining that you couldn't modify the GBA game.

Also I wonder if its true that it implies if you can only find 5 you don't keep any. Also it makes me wonder how will this be made difficult. Are there a bunch of common pokemon that go around the area mixed in with yours or do you actually run around the park waiting for something to appear.

Quote Originally Posted by FabuVinny View Post
    100% catch rate is good but I wonder how much the Park Balls will cost...
    According to what Filb added to the PokéWiki, you get the Park Balls at the entrance of the Pal Park. It doesn't say something about buying them.
    I could imagine that if you actually have to pay for something at the Pal Park that it is rather an entry fee with which you get a couple Park Balls.
    I hope that it will be free, though.

I wonder if the cloning glitch was on purpo...naw, couldn't be.

Anyway, hopefully their is another way later in the game...

For people with Emerald, the no-transfer back rule won't be a problem. All they have to do is clone their Pokemon!
    Don't expect to see me around anymore, except in the Brawl threads

MUHAHAHAHAH!

Their are still the people who think the cloning gltich is evil and messes up your game...I bet they won't for long!

How do you clone in Emerald ???????
    Charazard rules

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

First of all, you must have already "unlocked" Battle Frontier, by beating the Elite 4. Afterwards, fly there and find the Battle Tower. Now, before you can clone your Pokemon, you need to already have it in your party. Go to the PC and deposit that Pokemon, exit the PC and save. Now open your PC again, and get that Pokemon you wanted to clone. Talk to the LINK MULTI BATTLE ROOM lady. Tell her CHALLENGE. Now choose the category of the Pokemon to be cloned and select two Pokemon. Now the lady will say: "Before entering BATTLE ROOM, your progress must be saved. Is that okay?" Say YES. Now you will notice a small time gap.

Your Pokemon has been successfully cloned!

When the text "Would you like to save the game?" appears, tell her NO. Now turn off your game, and turn it on again. You will notice the Pokemon in your party and in your PC.

awsome thanks it worked
    Charazard rules

Watch out....

Emerald Cloning Glitch will steal your girlfriend AND kill your teacher!

LOL, lucky for me I don't have girlfriend yet and I could care less about my teachers. so I can clone as much as I want
    Charazard rules