Help (I feel stupid for asking this) (RB Pinball)

Thread: Help (I feel stupid for asking this) (RB Pinball)

Ultimate Cheezit Stasher Cheezit_Stashes's Avatar

Unhappy Help (I feel stupid for asking this) (RB Pinball)

Okay, so I've dug out my Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire Pinball, and I discover that every...single...entry of the Pokedex is filled up, and I've filled up the high score tables. I've been trying to find out how delete the data, but searching on google does not help. I've tried several ways. Help?
    Do not defy the Cheezits...

bump. :)

D:

Bump. D:

Blog Entries

Where have you been that one recieves an answer on a forum within ten to twenty minutes that you feel the need to bump not once, not twice, but thrice upon recieving no answer? I ask merely because I am curious, or perhaps it is a lesson on good nettiquette? Who knows.

Of course, this message will either be ignored, reported or responded to with a comment along the lines of "if your not going to answer my question don't post" or "mini-modding is also against the rules"

Though I wonder, for such a simple question, why is there no thread stickied for it?

If I recall, there is a sequence of buttons one can press to do a complete-reset for GBA games....

....however this may only apply to the maion-series games. If it has a code, it should be in the manual. Is there no "New Game" option?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Outrage DD View Post
    Where have you been that one recieves an answer on a forum within ten to twenty minutes that you feel the need to bump not once, not twice, but thrice upon recieving no answer? I ask merely because I am curious, or perhaps it is a lesson on good nettiquette? Who knows.
    Neopets, my friend. That site was my first experience on the net, and there threads got bumped all the time because of all the constant chatter (new threads were made by the minute moving other threads down).
    Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. ~ Rick Cook, The Wizardry Compiled