Ghosts In The Old Chateau! - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Ghosts In The Old Chateau!

In the third underbelly of a soft white marshmallow

Default Re: Old Chateau discussion

There's obviously the butler and the girl, but I've heard there's a boy and old lady.
    But no proof.

Sentinal of Anistar Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

I spent about 3 hours in the chateau training in my platinum. I saw the butler and girl, no one else.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

I only spent about ten minutes there...

I only spent 2 mins there. Went upstairs, saw the girl, went downstairs saw the butler, then walked right out the door, switched off my DS and went to sleep. Never been back.
    4 Times.
    92, 06, 09, 11.
    Wembly, Paris, Rome, Wembly.
    Sampdoria, Arsenal, Manchester United, Manchester United.
    Johan Cruyff, Frank Rijkaard, Josep Guardiola.

We Conquered Europe

it's cool to explore places like this one in the games. ^^
    !!! UPDATE: I'LL BE GONE FOR SOME TIME !!!
    Profile sprite by Morru Magnum.

Shadow Frost Witch RainbowSkittles's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That one mysterious lady ghost that follows you around
    I took a 15-20 min run through the entire place a few hours ago and saw the Butler(right on entry into dining area) same thing with the other one checked out room with painting/w red eyes and came across a ton of Gastly(no Gengar/Haunter) and didn't see any other Ghosts at all

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

I find it interesting that Rotom can be found in the television, even though he doesn't have a television form.

I love the Old Chateau's design.

In the third underbelly of a soft white marshmallow

So, no boy and lady. . .

Oooh, I love that place. Sometimes I run in there to see the ghosts just for fun =P

Add Okamidna on Facebook
    Follow Okamidna on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    I hardly ever go there,here is why...
    One day around 10:30-11:00 I was walking around in the Old Chateau for no random reason.
    Later I saw the ghost girl,
    Screamed,turned off the DS and hid under a bunch of covers.
    Would someone tell me about the old lady that stalks you?
    oh my god same exept i saw the old guy and i freaked out so bad

I think the Old Cheatue is so cool! When I heard there were ghosts, I went in and saw both the Butler and the little girl.

Here's a good question:

What do you think happened to the little girl and butler to make them ghosts?

Here's my therory:

It was a cold night. The Butler was staying behind to clean the kitchen. Then, his daughter showed up.

"Hi daddy! Working over time?"

"Yes sweetie, I am. Stay here until I'm done, please. There's been strange noises lately. I'm afraid the ghost pokemon are coming around again.

"Oh please daddy! I'll be careful. No ghost is gonna steal me!"

"Alright, be careful!" So the little girl went upstairs and went to the far room to the left. It had a warm bed and some good books. But then she heard a noise on the other side of the door.
    She opened it, and found nothing. But the room felt strangely alive.

"That's scary. I thought I heard something." ()But then her hair stood on end. She heard the faint sound of something breathing. She ran to the door, but no good. Her scream was heard throughout the entire manor. Even to the kitchen.

"Sweetie! Hold on, I'm coming!" But it was too late. The girl was gone. The people searched high and low, but no trace.

"Evil Ghosts! I will bring her back!" he screamed. So, day and night, he stayed at the manor. Eventually the owner died, and the manor was abandonded, but the butler stayed. Then, one night, he heard a noise. He walked into a room with a TV, and found it on. But the power had been dead for months. Just then, the clock struck midnight. Whatever show had been on, changed, and there, traped in the TV, was the ghost of his daughter.

"Oh, sweetie! Finally, I found you, and I'll do everything in my power to get you out of there!" Then they both cried tears of joy. Then, to the mans' horror, the girl started to disappear.

"NO! Please come back." he said. But she was gone. And of out of the TV, popped a little orange pokemon. Rotom. It laughed a sinister laugh and looked at the TV, and his daughter appeared again. She was banging on the screen and trying to say something, but her voice could not be heard. But her eyes said it all. This was the ghost who took her.

"Let her go. Take me. She's a good child, and I love her," he said, half crying, half screaming. But Rotom laughed, went in the TV, and was gone. The man, distressed, ran down the stairs to the kitchen.

"If I can't get her as a human, I'll get her as a ghost! I will bring her back! EVIL ROTOM!!" he screamed. And he picked up a knife, and killed himself, so he could be with his daughter."

Is it a good story? Please reply.

Blog Entries
    Follow Green Zubat On Twitter Add Green Zubat on Facebook
    Follow Green Zubat on Tumblr Visit Green Zubat's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by floracat View Post
    I think the Old Cheatue is so cool! When I heard there were ghosts, I went in and saw both the Butler and the little girl.

Here's a good question:

What do you think happened to the little girl and butler to make them ghosts?

Here's my therory:

It was a cold night. The Butler was staying behind to clean the kitchen. Then, his daughter showed up.

"Hi daddy! Working over time?"

"Yes sweetie, I am. Stay here until I'm done, please. There's been strange noises lately. I'm afraid the ghost pokemon are coming around again.

"Oh please daddy! I'll be careful. No ghost is gonna steal me!"

"Alright, be careful!" So the little girl went upstairs and went to the far room to the left. It had a warm bed and some good books. But then she heard a noise on the other side of the door.
    She opened it, and found nothing. But the room felt strangely alive.

"That's scary. I thought I heard something." ()But then her hair stood on end. She heard the faint sound of something breathing. She ran to the door, but no good. Her scream was heard throughout the entire manor. Even to the kitchen.

"Sweetie! Hold on, I'm coming!" But it was too late. The girl was gone. The people searched high and low, but no trace.

"Evil Ghosts! I will bring her back!" he screamed. So, day and night, he stayed at the manor. Eventually the owner died, and the manor was abandonded, but the butler stayed. Then, one night, he heard a noise. He walked into a room with a TV, and found it on. But the power had been dead for months. Just then, the clock struck midnight. Whatever show had been on, changed, and there, traped in the TV, was the ghost of his daughter.

"Oh, sweetie! Finally, I found you, and I'll do everything in my power to get you out of there!" Then they both cried tears of joy. Then, to the mans' horror, the girl started to disappear.

"NO! Please come back." he said. But she was gone. And of out of the TV, popped a little orange pokemon. Rotom. It laughed a sinister laugh and looked at the TV, and his daughter appeared again. She was banging on the screen and trying to say something, but her voice could not be heard. But her eyes said it all. This was the ghost who took her.

"Let her go. Take me. She's a good child, and I love her," he said, half crying, half screaming. But Rotom laughed, went in the TV, and was gone. The man, distressed, ran down the stairs to the kitchen.

"If I can't get her as a human, I'll get her as a ghost! I will bring her back! EVIL ROTOM!!" he screamed. And he picked up a knife, and killed himself, so he could be with his daughter."

Is it a good story? Please reply.
    Whilst the story was not executed very well I really liked the overall concept (girl being pulled into TV, father killing himself in order to get her back etc.). If this was developed upon I could see it as a good one-shot.

Also, I'm no really sure of what to make of the old chateau. I don't really know why the girl & butler are the only human ghosts there nor why it is so spirit infested. Whilst there is an antidote in the bin suggesting a poisoning incident that doesn't really explain why the butler is a ghost (after all they always do it, wouldn't have made off alive?)

But yes, it is awesome <3

Credit to Missingno. Master for creating this lovely team snap for my sig :)

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i just dont get the one little girl

Thank you very much. Yes, it could've a bit more detailed but for something right out of my head it was good.

I wonder why game freak decided to make a haunted mansion? It was really cool.

Blog Entries

Default Old Chateu Ghosts

I just recently disovered the old old chateu ghosts. As far as I know there's a ghost man, ghost girl, and a ghost painting. Do they have any sigificance?
    I don't always resist, but when I do, it's with The Resistance. Stay resistant, my friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Defense
    After all, what is a Resistance member if he doesn't resist?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast