GameSpot FINALLY reviews Pokemon Ranger
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: GameSpot FINALLY reviews Pokemon Ranger

  1. #1
    Protecting Gotham City Geodude's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,366
    Blog Entries
    90
    Follow Geodude On Twitter
    Follow Geodude on Tumblr

    Default GameSpot FINALLY reviews Pokemon Ranger


    XBL: Shiny Geodude -- PSN: ShinyGeodude
    3DS: 3050 7720 3499 -- 3DS #2: 2036 8216 4990

  2. #2
    Untameable Pokemon Pokemon X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hidden from Giovanni
    Posts
    56

    Default

    15 hours? Wow, that's longer than it took me, and I even took extra time to "level up"...
    "Mewtwo" is only the name that humans gave me.

  3. #3
    May the Aura be with you. FabuVinny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Bark Town, England
    Posts
    6,077
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    I didn't "level up" and it took me 20 hours to get 99% completion. (The other 1% being the Manaphy egg mission.)

  4. #4
    Your Local Hero Charmander to the rescue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    The Charcave, Tanoby ruins.
    Posts
    434

    Default

    If they gave that a 7.5 how come they only gave Mystery Dungeon a 5. I know it's their opinion but how?.... in fact that's a stupid question, I'll just read ign's instead...
    Ever go on the RPG's on Bulbagarden, things like Pokemon Kingdom or the Hidden Series. Yes? Then Join the RPG club at:http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f348/rpg-club-16773/



    For a cool, customized trainer card head to: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f237/taking-requests-trainer-cards-16890/

    my website: http://charmanderman.proboards92.com

    SOVA: There's always hope!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •