Gaaah !!! Everything for Japan and U.S.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gaaah !!! Everything for Japan and U.S.

Registered User Someone without Imaginati's Avatar

Angry Gaaah !!! Everything for Japan and U.S.

Why alll the Nintendo EVents are just held there ? couldnt they make use of wi-fi so everyone could get the pokemon ? ALL the nintendo events are for those 2 countries, Im pretty sure that here (Im in the country below to USA) we arent getting ANY nintendo events, and then the ones that have those pokemon will be trading them but just for another good pokemon, so no darkrai, arceus, shaymin, manaphy etc for me, and the worst thing is that I dont know where to buy the Action Replay Gaaaah !!! @!·$# !!!!!!
    Look this post http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/402142-post2567.html
    to look what I can offerand what I want,
    I got this Shinies: Magneton, Mightyena, Sableye, Steelix, Beedrill and Crobat. If anyone wants to trade for them, PM me, I trade any of them for The Toys R Us manaphy,
    BREAKING NEWS Hilary Clinton to be voted as the Hottiest woman of the year, along with Paris HIlton, Pamela Anderson and Britney Baldy Spears

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Someone without Imaginati View Post
    Why alll the Nintendo EVents are just held there ? couldnt they make use of wi-fi so everyone could get the pokemon ? ALL the nintendo events are for those 2 countries, Im pretty sure that here (Im in the country below to USA) we arent getting ANY nintendo events, and then the ones that have those pokemon will be trading them but just for another good pokemon, so no darkrai, arceus, shaymin, manaphy etc for me, and the worst thing is that I dont know where to buy the Action Replay Gaaaah !!! @!·$# !!!!!!
    Did you check:Kmart,Walmart,or Game Shops.Because I found one at Kmart...seriously.(Wait your probably not in the town as me XD!)
    Inuyasha!!!

Blog Entries

Firstly, those probably will be over Wi-Fi. Secondly, Action Replay Pokémon are plain wrong and I only trade hacked Pokémon into my game for the Dex entries, living in Canada and all, without actually keeping them...but I'll never actually put my game into an Action Replay or a GameShark. And thirdly, Manaphy is in Ranger, and the event is triggered with a password.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nintendo View Post
    Did you check:Kmart,Walmart,or Game Shops.Because I found one at Kmart...seriously.(Wait your probably not in the town as me XD!)
    Bad thing that I live in Mexico, in a frontier, but there are never nintendo events in El Centro or Calexico, and Are you sure future nintendo events can be help over Internet ?

I wish I had an Action Replay or Gameshark, just for dex entries so I could look for them at the GTS, anyone knows where to buy them ? (besides eBay)
    Last edited by Someone without Imaginati; 12th August 2007 at 08:21 PM. Reason: need to add more
    I got this Shinies: Magneton, Mightyena, Sableye, Steelix, Beedrill and Crobat. If anyone wants to trade for them, PM me, I trade any of them for The Toys R Us manaphy,
    BREAKING NEWS Hilary Clinton to be voted as the Hottiest woman of the year, along with Paris HIlton, Pamela Anderson and Britney Baldy Spears

Blog Entries

Yeah...the Mystery Gift function has Wi-Fi...

but I readed somewhere, I dont remember where, that mystery gift only functions on certain hotspots (when a nintendo event is held, of course)

Quote Originally Posted by Someone without Imaginati View Post
    Bad thing that I live in Mexico, in a frontier, but there are never nintendo events in El Centro or Calexico, and Are you sure future nintendo events can be help over Internet ?

I wish I had an Action Replay or Gameshark, just for dex entries so I could look for them at the GTS, anyone knows where to buy them ? (besides eBay)
    Unfortunately, event Pokemon can't be traded over the GTS. You can trade for them over wifi with friends, but not on the GTS. So really, there'd be no point in buying the cheat devices, unless it was the absolute ONLY way you could get the pokemon (like if you didn't have wifi at all, and never would).

I feel bad for people in other countries, and I'd always hoped that Nintendo would be able to make allowance for them with wifi mystery gifts. So far we have no idea what the wifi one is for. We know that you can use the wireless one to get the gift items from the Wii games and wireless kiosks at events. There's a friend option for gifting the event items with your friends, too. But nothing's been done about the wifi option. We can only speculate.

Stealthy Ninja Mario - A Crossover through Realms

I Hate Pokemon! | The Ballad of Captain Clefairy
    Click to see my shinies. <-- Please don't PM me asking to trade for my shinies. If I want to trade them, I'll post them on my trade/want list.

Not even in Japan ? well, I guess I will do what I have always done, Waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuko View Post
    Unfortunately, event Pokemon can't be traded over the GTS. You can trade for them over wifi with friends, but not on the GTS. So really, there'd be no point in buying the cheat devices, unless it was the absolute ONLY way you could get the pokemon (like if you didn't have wifi at all, and never would).
    Wha? That's not true. People have always been able to trade event Pokemon over the GTS (although most of them are probably illegitimate).

Blog Entries

Visit Pokemon Coordinator's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Geoffrey2004 View Post
    Wha? That's not true. People have always been able to trade event Pokemon over the GTS (although most of them are probably illegitimate).
    serebii.net has a list of legitimate event Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoffrey2004 View Post
    Last I heard, event Pokemon like shaymin, arceus, and darkrai are currently forbidden to be traded on the GTS. :/

And I didn't clarify. :p As far as I know, those are the only three forbidden ones. The older event Pokemon might be tradeable, but I haven't heard about celebi, Jirachi, or Deoxys.

Stealthy Ninja Mario - A Crossover through Realms

I Hate Pokemon! | The Ballad of Captain Clefairy
    Click to see my shinies. <-- Please don't PM me asking to trade for my shinies. If I want to trade them, I'll post them on my trade/want list.

Religion is a club Every Breaking Wave's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shuko View Post
    Last I heard, event Pokemon like shaymin, arceus, and darkrai are currently forbidden to be traded on the GTS. :/

And I didn't clarify. :p As far as I know, those are the only three forbidden ones. The older event Pokemon might be tradeable, but I haven't heard about celebi, Jirachi, or Deoxys.
    I know for a fact that Deoxys is tradeable. I've traded for a couple of them recently over the GTS. My guess is that the only Pokemon not tradeable right now on the GTS are Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus. I also believe that it will stay this way until Darkrai is released as an event Pokemon in the USA, in which case that single Pokemon will become tradeable on the GTS.

The GTS sucks,I've never got it to work.
    Inuyasha!!!

Buuburn is my Homeslice.

The GTS is pretty much useless, I ask for something like a Poochyena and they want Mew's and Palkia's for it. I know they're cloning, but it's not fair.

Proud owner of a Legitimate Darkrai.
    24/08/2007
    ---
    Pokemon Pearl Friend Code
    "Holden"
    2663-9459-1419

Religion is a club Every Breaking Wave's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    The GTS is pretty much useless, I ask for something like a Poochyena and they want Mew's and Palkia's for it. I know they're cloning, but it's not fair.
    Don't just search for what you want then, put up something similar to a Poochyena and then ask for it in return.

Or use the Trade Request Thread instead.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast