G/S remake petition thread BBG version. If you don't post, you don't care - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: G/S remake petition thread BBG version. If you don't post, you don't care

Talking Re: G/S remake petition thread BBG version. If you don't post, you don't care

PLZ SIGN ME UP TOO! XD I love the GSC series!

|.......................| 0_o o_0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: G/S remake petition thread BBG version. If you don't post, you don't care

sign me up
    ive never played G/S before and i desperatly want them to make a remake

Default Re: G/S remake petition thread BBG version. If you don't post, you don't care

No reason why Nintendo shouldn't remake Gold and Silver. They'd be missing out on money opportunities by not doing so.
    Last edited by McKnight; 11th February 2009 at 09:00 AM.

I'll second that. Alright then, since I'm not the second person to sign it then I'll just support the motion. You know what I mean.

Blog Entries

Put ME in!

I myself was once skeptical, seeing the G/S/C weren't as widely accepted as the other games in the series (at least where i lived) and resigned myself to thinking that it will never see the light of day..... That was untill i saw the attached pic!! I nearly Sh*t myself!!!

Long story short, Sign me Up!!

Sure - but I sorta agree with LightningKimba....although, johto starters..slobber.. :)

Too bad this isn't going to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Unthak View Post
    I myself was once skeptical, seeing the G/S/C weren't as widely accepted as the other games in the series (at least where i lived) and resigned myself to thinking that it will never see the light of day..... That was untill i saw the attached pic!! I nearly Sh*t myself!!!

Long story short, Sign me Up!!
    You saw a fanmade pic and it lit up your desire for a remake -_-

I think it's be cool to see a remake, but at the same time I don't want to see my good old GS characters redrawn...
    [/URL]

Sign me up, but you don't need to make a petition I'm sure.

Ninty's probably has it in the making for the DS right now. I think it's gonna be part of their Pokemon cycle.

Make a new handheld.

Make 2 new Pokemon games.

Make the 3rd game and the remakes of 2 gens ago.

Based Mod DCM's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Course in the Long run this thread means nothing, as the >100 signatures you currently have are not going to persuade nintendo Company to remake a game that is probably already in the making. Therefore, irrelevant thread

*bows*

"Now I could let these dream killers kill my self-esteem/Or use my arrogance as the steam to power my dreams."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456