G/S remake petition thread BBG version. If you don't post, you don't care - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: G/S remake petition thread BBG version. If you don't post, you don't care

Umm, ok, here's my signature. Internet petitions don't work though, it'll have to have a physical real-life component somewhere along the line.

The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!

I'll put my name too

Thanks Felly for banner

^That was close to me. Interesting

Expectedly unexpected. Monblazon's Avatar

Okay then. Put my name in! It won't hurt, will it?

the ultimate fire primate flaming infernape's Avatar
    Spear Pillar, taking over the Torn world and making Sinnoh colder by the minute

Put me on. It would be fun to go through Johto again.

You sir, have just been sweeped.

Blog Entries
    Follow VeggiePopper On Twitter

We wouldn't need a GII remake if we only bought a little C2025 battery and attach it to our old games. I did it this morning and GOD!!!! I'm in Heaven!

Pt: 5285 3562 3697- Veggie
    SS: 5156 5108 0540- Dany
    B1: 0175 8413 2944- Popper
    B2: 1163 7552 4502- Jonatan
    3DS: 1418-6718-4136

Keep it up everyone! We need a lot more names!

Ya!
    I wanna have G/S remake for the DS.....
    I really want to complete my pokedex in my Diamond Version....
    They're some pokemon that cannot be caught in D/Pearl/Platinum where only in G/S can be caught....

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If this'll really work, then heck yeah! Sign me up, baby!

Ok. Sign me up too.
    Since everyone these days has one of these, I'm going to put mine too...

On a funny note, I made this personality test on 3 different ocasions and the pokemon I got every single time was Togetic so this can't be very wrong...

Fury will consume you! Olaf-symbiote's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sign me up too. There's nothing I'd like to see more than the GS remakes (the remakes of the best pokemon games ever, in my opinion).
    Dr. Jeremiah Surd from The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest is my all time favorite villain, beating even Ganondorf from the Zelda series!

God damn it. THEY ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE A REMAKE OF G/S.

They only made Fire Red/Leaf Green as filler games for the wait until Emerald.
    Video Games aren't addicting....If they were, wouldn't the 80's generation be running around eating pills in darkened rooms listening to monotonuos music whilst being chased by people in blankets?

YES, i loved the gsc games. i remember back in 3rd and 4th rgade playing them. ive been plying pokemon for 12 years and lovin every second of it

we want them to . thats the point

Steel_and_ice don't rule Dr. Peppa's Avatar

You can put my username on there. I don't really expect it to do anything but Johto was my favorite region and I would feel dirty not contributing to fellow Johto fans.

My Current Pearl Team

Buneary pretty much rocks and if I am to be stuck with Dawn all through Sinnoh she needs to use Buneary!

WOW, a lot of names. From our original creator and the person heading the petition he has this to say

Yes. I am actually quite tired in how everyone says "this petition is stupid" or "u wastin' time"

To be quite honest, someone out there could say they are wasting their time for playing Pokemon. And then another person could say the first person wastes their time by collection shoes. We could keep going on forever like that, until at last we reach the Pokemon player saying the person before them is wasting their time.

More than 90% of all actions you could do could be consider by someone else as wasting time. Even someone out there could consider me posting this very post as a waste of time.

Also, I really don't care if anyone thinks this petition is stupid. Yes, I am aware we may not make a difference. Yes, I am aware this petition has its flaws. Yes, I am aware we may not get a whole lot of names. And I am probably aware to anything else negative you could say about the petition.

Though what is wrong with trying? If women didn't attempt to try to get a right to vote back in 1920, would they be allowed to vote in this past election? No. If people didn't stand up for religious freedoms, would we have that right? No. I could keep going on with points like that, though I think I have made myself clear.

I am VERY tempted to go post this on EVERY site this petition started on. I am getting annoyed with some comments I have seen, especially since I can counter some of their logic with some of my points I made.

Me speaking now, remember what he said. People if you don't want it, don't post but no point in telling us there's no point.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast